CANADA Canada - Billionaire Couple Barry & Honey Sherman Murdered @ Home - Toronto #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
First time poster.....long time lurker! :)
Has any personal information ever come up about Fred? Age, where he grew up, where they met? Even a photo of what he looks like? Also, I noticed that Kevin would not/could not answer the questions about the heights of both Adam and Fred.... Anyone have knowledge that they're not tall men?
Welcome!

From KD’s book:
9DA83421-649F-48E2-8496-0E57B741F0F8.jpeg

KD has written very little about him, and his name mainly comes up in the police files KD has uncovered. He’s listed as being part of a charity JS has, and they have two sons together, but I don’t know much else.

Welcome!

From KD’s book:
View attachment 420654

KD has written very little about him, and his name mainly comes up in the police files KD has uncovered. He’s listed as being part of a charity JS has, and they have two sons together, but I don’t know much else.
Thank you!! I listened to the book as an audiobook, so never saw any photos.

First time poster.....long time lurker! :)
Has any personal information ever come up about Fred? Age, where he grew up, where they met? Even a photo of what he looks like? Also, I noticed that Kevin would not/could not answer the questions about the heights of both Adam and Fred.... Anyone have knowledge that they're not tall men?
Hi, I believe that in the Q&A KD said he knows all of the heights but isn’t disclosing them there.

Edited to add the excerpt:

Q. Hi Kevin,

An earlier episode talked about the mystery person seen on camera walking near the murder scene and the person's height. Do we know the height of Adam Paulin? Fred Mercure?

A. Patrick, I know the height of everyone involved in the case. But it would be wrong to mention anyone's height in this chat. Thanks for listening!

Last edited:
Re KD’s Q&A: does anyone find unusual KD’s comment that FM is not on title to the cottage in which he and JS reside, but AP is on title? Why is AP so entwined with even JS’s personal assets- ie home?

I would be interested to see an accounting of all the funds Barry advance to JS, Hour, Green Storage etc. (speculation; moo)

Re KD’s Q&A: does anyone find unusual KD’s comment that FM is not on title to the cottage in which he and JS reside, but AP is on title? Why is AP so entwined with even JS’s personal assets- ie home?

I would be interested to see an accounting of all the funds Barry advance to JS, Hour, Green Storage etc. (speculation; moo)
I wonder why AP won't talk to KD. He's a big part of things that happened leading up to the murders as JS' business partner.

The video shows the individual walking with an unusual gait in his right leg
The video shows the individual walking with an unusual gait in his right leg PHOTO BY TORONTO POLICE SERVICE
Re-post 2021 rbbm
''The use of gait analysis in criminal investigations, says Michael Nirenberg, a “forensic podiatrist,” dates back to the 1830s, and has been used a number of times in American courts through the 20th century.
ental source of evidence has become a routine forensic option for some law enforcement agencies,” Nirenberg writes in the book Forensic Gait Analysis: Principles and Practice.

From his initial look at the footage — 22 seconds of the suspect, who appears to be wearing a hip-length jacket, striding along a cleared sidewalk on a snowy night — Nirenberg said he can see distinctiveness in the swing of the suspect’s arm and the tilt of the head. A gait analyst, he explained, would build a head-to-toe profile of the way a suspect walks, in order to link them to footage of a perpetrator.

“I’ll tell you what’s good in this case … this footage is good footage,” Nirenberg said.

Though to the layman the distinctive walk may be difficult to discern from the video, Price said the suspect’s walk shows they “kick up with their right foot with every step.”

''Trevor Haywood, the president and CEO of Haywood Hunt & Associates, a private investigation firm in Ontario, said there’s logic to releasing the video: Why just have a few investigators looking at the footage when millions of eyes could be doing so?''

''But, Price said,
the suspect is between, roughly, 5’6″ and nearly 5’10” tall. They are wearing a head covering in the video, though police were unable to say whether it was a hat or a hood.''

I think the cottage is listed as a business asset, imo.
The money to fund the cottage came from Sherfam —> Hour Holdings (J & A’s company)—<my guess>—>J & A’s cottage: Lakeview Cottages and Marina (imo J & A’s cottage is listed as one of their business addresses ) Lakeview Cottages & Marina | Clark Breuls - Apsley Real Estate

The video shows the individual walking with an unusual gait in his right leg
The video shows the individual walking with an unusual gait in his right leg PHOTO BY TORONTO POLICE SERVICE
Re-post 2021 rbbm
''The use of gait analysis in criminal investigations, says Michael Nirenberg, a “forensic podiatrist,” dates back to the 1830s, and has been used a number of times in American courts through the 20th century.
ental source of evidence has become a routine forensic option for some law enforcement agencies,” Nirenberg writes in the book Forensic Gait Analysis: Principles and Practice.

From his initial look at the footage — 22 seconds of the suspect, who appears to be wearing a hip-length jacket, striding along a cleared sidewalk on a snowy night — Nirenberg said he can see distinctiveness in the swing of the suspect’s arm and the tilt of the head. A gait analyst, he explained, would build a head-to-toe profile of the way a suspect walks, in order to link them to footage of a perpetrator.

“I’ll tell you what’s good in this case … this footage is good footage,” Nirenberg said.

Though to the layman the distinctive walk may be difficult to discern from the video, Price said the suspect’s walk shows they “kick up with their right foot with every step.”

''Trevor Haywood, the president and CEO of Haywood Hunt & Associates, a private investigation firm in Ontario, said there’s logic to releasing the video: Why just have a few investigators looking at the footage when millions of eyes could be doing so?''

''But, Price said,
the suspect is between, roughly, 5’6″ and nearly 5’10” tall. They are wearing a head covering in the video, though police were unable to say whether it was a hat or a hood.''
This post made me think about when we asked why did LE decide to release only part of the video data they have on this night walker? We wondered why did they not show them on the other streets and cameras they have them on for 1-3KM on street side walks? could it be that the perp had hood down or was not using this gait as prominently in other video footage? I still ask why not show him on all the different streets that they have data from?

I still wonder if the NW video release was LE taunting the group of people involved in this mess, showing they are tightening the noose and that they do have evidence to use against them? Make them nervous and let them make a mistake?

This post made me think about when we asked why did LE decide to release only part of the video data they have on this night walker? We wondered why did they not show them on the other streets and cameras they have them on for 1-3KM on street side walks? could it be that the perp had hood down or was not using this gait as prominently in other video footage? I still ask why not show him on all the different streets that they have data from?

I still wonder if the NW video release was LE taunting the group of people involved in this mess, showing they are tightening the noose and that they do have evidence to use against them? Make them nervous and let them make a mistake?

FWIW, Yesterday in KD’s q&a he said the police records have a document titled ‘Timeline of movements of Honey Sherman and Barry Sherman and the Walking Man’.

“Deb1 DAY AGO
Message Actions
Hi Kevin, with mega CCTV terrabytes video footage to review, have investigators been able to find a Common thread vehicle entering and leaving nearby streets, intersections, and Old Colony Road? Or it's not being released. Thx
2 REPLIES 0 0
FLAG

KE
KevinM1 DAY AGO
Reply to Deb
Deb, I wish I could answer that. It was very frustrating in my last court appearance to be faced with headings in the ITO that said things like: Timeline of movements of Honey Sherman and Barry Sherman and the Walking Man. And to learn in my cross examination that under that seal is the answer to at least some of those questions. The police, with the courts backing, are keeping a seal on the images taken by all cctv cameras. I will argue against this again in the fall. However, I have not seen any indication that the police have an interest in any vehicles, other than the Shermans. Oh, they also say they cannot reveal the sherman vehicles arriving because it might show "if someone was following them or if someone was not following them." As I have seen in this case, police are way too cautious and unfortunately the courts back them. As to the route, I think Walking Man arrives from Leslie, makes his way through various streets to the Shermans, then retraces his routes. I will be asking the following, but I don't think police even checked with Uber for that night to see if anyone was picked up.”

FWIW, Yesterday in KD’s q&a he said the police records have a document titled ‘Timeline of movements of Honey Sherman and Barry Sherman and the Walking Man’.

“Deb1 DAY AGO
Message Actions
Hi Kevin, with mega CCTV terrabytes video footage to review, have investigators been able to find a Common thread vehicle entering and leaving nearby streets, intersections, and Old Colony Road? Or it's not being released. Thx
2 REPLIES 0 0
FLAG

KE
KevinM1 DAY AGO
Reply to Deb
Deb, I wish I could answer that. It was very frustrating in my last court appearance to be faced with headings in the ITO that said things like: Timeline of movements of Honey Sherman and Barry Sherman and the Walking Man. And to learn in my cross examination that under that seal is the answer to at least some of those questions. The police, with the courts backing, are keeping a seal on the images taken by all cctv cameras. I will argue against this again in the fall. However, I have not seen any indication that the police have an interest in any vehicles, other than the Shermans. Oh, they also say they cannot reveal the sherman vehicles arriving because it might show "if someone was following them or if someone was not following them." As I have seen in this case, police are way too cautious and unfortunately the courts back them. As to the route, I think Walking Man arrives from Leslie, makes his way through various streets to the Shermans, then retraces his routes. I will be asking the following, but I don't think police even checked with Uber for that night to see if anyone was picked up.”
"if someone was following them or if someone was not following them."
:rolleyes::oops::oops:o_O

"if someone was following them or if someone was not following them."
:rolleyes::oops::oops:o_O
I remember KD had mentioned that the police spent a long time on the driver's side of Honey's car. I had never felt like someone had been in her car but that she had been ambushed at home. If someone had been in her car or followed her home, why break the lock on the front door?

1 episode left and KD mentioned #9 was coming but not soon. He goes to court in the fall. We're going to have a lot of time to ponder things between now and then!

I remember KD had mentioned that the police spent a long time on the driver's side of Honey's car. I had never felt like someone had been in her car but that she had been ambushed at home. If someone had been in her car or followed her home, why break the lock on the front door?

1 episode left and KD mentioned #9 was coming but not soon. He goes to court in the fall. We're going to have a lot of time to ponder things between now and then!
If someone had been in Honey's car, he would have sat on the passenger seat, usually. Why was the driver's side so interesting?

If someone had been in Honey's car, he would have sat on the passenger seat, usually. Why was the driver's side so interesting?
Wondering if LE was looking for, or found a tracking device on either or both of the Sherman cars, maybe one was placed 3 weeks prior to the murders? speculation, imo.fwiw

''Feb 01, 2022 rbbm
From Apple's Air Tag to other quarter-sized GPS trackers, there are many devices out there to help you find your phone, keys, and wallet should they disappear. But News5 is finding criminals are using this technology to track vehicles and even stalk people.
Our research found cases nationwide where people are attaching these small devices to people's cars in order to track their location.
Now, law enforcement agencies across the country are investigating theft and stalking cases''

"It says right here it was first seen with us at 9:11 p.m. which we were in Walmart at that time," said Michigan resident Emily Holman.''

''A woman who was shot to death in Fort Worth Tuesday night found a tracking device attached to her car about two weeks ago, according to her family and her own posting on social media.''
https://abc13.com/watch/
''Could burglary suspects have placed the GPS tracker on a home burglary victim's car to know his whereabouts?
"My home was burglarized. They knew just when I left for work, and were gone within minutes before I got home," he said.
Sammons tells us they made off with about $100,000 of his personal items.
"Makes a lot of sense. Know where your victim is before you commit the crime," said Edward Olbrys with Top Gun Security.''

I wonder why AP won't talk to KD. He's a big part of things that happened leading up to the murders as JS' business partner.
Just from memory, but I think there was one person KD had mentioned who hadn't spoken to police either? Wondering if same person? I suppose there is no way LE can force someone to give a statement or talk to them? Not like they can get a warrant to make someone talk? Seems a bit UNcooperative though, if that were the case?

I think the cottage is listed as a business asset, imo.
The money to fund the cottage came from Sherfam —> Hour Holdings (J & A’s company)—<my guess>—>J & A’s cottage: Lakeview Cottages and Marina (imo J & A’s cottage is listed as one of their business addresses ) Lakeview Cottages & Marina | Clark Breuls - Apsley Real Estate
Sometimes in life, you look at a bunch of photos, and you think to yourself, hmm, is that a business operation, or is that a private operation to provide hospitality and leisure to close friends and family and family of friends and etc. imo. Looking at a box of photos is so interesting!

did Honey's car have a garage door opener in it? did the perp enter her car from the driver side to access the garage door opener?

I am still curious to learn what direction the foot prints that the furnace maintenance guy saw on the driveway ramp were in, going in or out.

KD says LE is exploring the theory that Honey met someone at the mall and that person drove the SUV home.
Hmmm, I wonder if this is old investigative details, ruling out scenarios before focusing on a theory?

Either LE know who is responsible and are working hard to ensure they will not get off on any technicality or allow the defense attorney to suggest other unknown individuals are responsible and LE/Prosecutor's are locking down the case to be prosecuted with a slam dunk. Or all other leads have been concluded are not a factor in this case and they are starting over.

If HS was driven from the mall, I believe it was Sherway Gardens, they have cameras in the parking area everywhere.

And did HS know the person potentially driving her car. If a stranger wanted any $$ she took from the ATM, why not take it then and there, her old Lexus did not show off wealth?

wow still so many questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members