Found Deceased Canada - Bob Smellie, 65, St. Charles, ON, 11 April 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Please note: A previous post referring to a BOLO was made with no supporting link, therefore information contained was not verifiable via official MSM/LE sources. IF the information was true, it may have not been for public consumption.

The post and references to it have been removed. Please do not discuss it. :tyou:

Wow😮so shocking. Not sure what to think.

RIP Bob. May your soul be in peace.

this case twigged my memory of one last year in Northern Ontario

initially couple was missing but turned out the husband was found near his burned out truck

no further information was released and his wife was found safe - reading between the lines of no further information being released one would gather that his death was not deemed suspicious.

http://cnews.canoe.com/CNEWS/Canada/2015/06/13/22450591.html

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/sudbury/sudbury-police-locate-body-of-missing-man-boyd-lynds-1.3109502

Please note: A previous post referring to a BOLO was made with no supporting link, therefore information contained was not verifiable via official MSM/LE sources. IF the information was true, it may have not been for public consumption.

The post and references to it have been removed. Please do not discuss it. :tyou:

Sorry, what's a BOLO?

https://www.baytoday.ca/local-news/...rles-man-said-of-his-love-for-his-wife-282187

Katie Smellie prefers to remember her life with her husband Bob, and his suicide this week as a love story, rather than the end of a life.

"​Even though I appreciate everyone's condolences, I would prefer if everyone could celebrate his life with me. He was a good person, would do anything for anyone. He always put myself and everyone else's needs first before his own.

"I think being recently retired, having skin cancer, and then having back problems that could leave him paralyzed was just too much for him. For an active person, this would be a lot to handle. I know it would be for me. So, lets celebrate his life and know that he is at peace now. I know he's with me and always will be. We fought like everyone else, but at the end of the day we truly loved each other. I wish he would have taken me with him."

Need help? Canadian Mental Health Association

^^^ that is one lovely story, he sounds a fabulous man.

Rest peacefully Bob Smellie. [emoji885]

From your link Dee........Bob sounds like a special guy.

"We have been together ever since. He made it very easy for me to fall in love with him, not just by how he treated me, but he took my son Joe Bernardi under his wing and loved him like any father would love a son. For a step dad to get along with his stepson like those two did was not normal. Those two trusted and loved each other like there was no tomorrow. They were, and had, a father/son relationship not a stepfather/stepson relationship. Joe had his own mental issues from his biological father and Bob helped him struggle with that without judgement. Now Joe has a good job with GM and has a full life."

"Joe agrees that meeting Bob was a a huge turning point in his life."

"Bob changed my life," he remembers. "When I was growing up I was always getting into trouble. He helped me by taking me in, helped me find a job ,always drove me to work and home from work, even if he had to get up two hours before his own shift. I loved him like a father and I will always miss him. He was a good person and didn't have to die like that."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader
Back