Canada - Body found inside wall of washroom at Calgary shopping mall, May 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
All good points above.
My cousin at age 50 fell through his attic (unfinished attic with only those separated boards) and landed in his closet below with broken ribs. This case is much stranger. I also want to know, as mentioned, were the remains old? What about a smell? Was there advanced decomposition?

How strange ! And how awful for the deseased.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Can you imagine being that maintenance worker? You think you're going in for a routine fix. You open up the panel and find... a body?! How could you ever be prepared for that! I think I'd be scarred for life!

Such a strange one. Why would someone be crawling around in the vents??

Annie Le was murdered by a co worker from her lab...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oops! posted before I saw your post! Yes, another sad, sad case... truth is so often stranger than fiction.

Annie Le --- was treated as a homicide -- yes strange things do happen....

ETA: here's the link to her section here at WS
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?374-Annie-Le

:sorry:

:blushing:

Quoting myself to add, I said "was treaded as a homicide" I should have added "compared to not suspecting foul play (although still undetermined), as in the case of this man found between the walls."

Snipped...
..."Despite the circumstances of where the body was located, investigators do not suspect foul play and the death remains classified as undetermined," police said in a release.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calga...ashroom-wall-public-police-homicide-1.4641842

https://www.cp24.com/news/man-found...ied-after-climbing-into-vent-police-1.3912393
Man found behind washroom wall at Calgary mall died after climbing into vent: Police
"The victim's motivation for crawling inside the wall is unknown at this time," police said Wednesday.
Investigators say the man in his 20s entered the women's washroom alone on Friday evening. It's believed he climbed on top of a pony wall behind the toilets and removed a vent cover on top of the wall.

The wall -- about two metres high and not attached to the ceiling -- is used to hide utilities.

"Based on evidence at the scene, officers believe the victim then climbed inside the pony wall through the vent opening where he became stuck and later died," police said in a release.

A police spokesperson said a cause and time of death are not being released. Police have confirmed the man's identity, but are not publicly releasing it because his death is non-criminal.

Same with me
Sounds fishy. Going to use the washroom is one thing, crawling into the vent / wall of a public building---- unless you're a repair or maintenance person sounds iffy.
Homeless? Looking into getting into a particular store?
Died in a pitiful and sad way.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Whenever I see those people in movies crawling in vents and ducts I feel so claustrophobic. IDK why he was there, but it sounds horrible.... and not a normal place to be.

Well, as someone who cannot even step into an elevator, this is making me feel sick just trying to imagine it. But when I do, it's hard to imagine. What a way to go. Is there anyway an accident could have happened other than getting trapped? something that would have put his suffering to an end sooner than late?

On Wednesday, Calgary police released a few more details about the bizarre scene. The man’s death, police said in a statement, was “accidental.”

Investigators determined that the man, in his 20s, walked into the women’s bathroom on Friday night. No one else was inside at the time.

Then, police said, the man climbed on top of a “pony” wall, a seven-foot-tall wall located right behind the toilets. The wall, which is used to hide utilities, is not connected to the ceiling and has no other access points. Police say the man removed a vent cover located on top of the wall and climbed into the wall through the vent opening. He then became stuck inside the wall and eventually died, Calgary police said.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...s-later/?utm_term=.d0fc015c32d3&noredirect=on

Not saying the deceased was doing this, but found a number of cases of men getting caught in/around/under and over women's washrooms!
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ne...ts-him-inside-septic-tank-beneath-toilet.html
Kenneth Enslow, 52, was arrested on Sunday after a woman called police. She had taken her 7-year-old daughter to the bathroom and noticed a man looking up at her from inside the toilet, Tulsa County Sheriff's Maj. Shannon Clark said.

"He went in there, climbed down in the septic and was looking up at the people utilizing that facility," Mr Clark said.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...d-portable-toilet-sentenced-article-1.1442306
BOULDER, Colo. — A Colorado man who hid in the tank of a portable toilet at a yoga festival to spy on women has been sentenced to three years in prison and 10 years of probation.

Luke Chrisco's sentence was handed down Friday in Boulder. The 31-year-old pleaded guilty in July to attempted unlawful sexual contact and two burglary counts.
Police arrested Chrisco in 2011 after a woman at a yoga festival in Boulder noticed something moving in the tank of the portable toilet, then saw a feces-stained man emerge and run away

What in the heck was he doing walking into a women's restroom and climbing into the wall other than being a peeping tom?! He must be. I guess Karma decided it was his time.

What in the heck was he doing walking into a women's restroom and climbing into the wall other than being a peeping tom?! He must be. I guess Karma decided it was his time.

Yeah... I dunno whether to feel sorry for him or feel that karma came to bite him in the *advertiser censored*? Need more info.

Cannot help wondering if someone was using that stall and completely unaware that behind them a man was dying?
Did anybody think they heard something, a voice, breathing, scratching at the wall but just thought it was their imagination?
speculation.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back