Canada - Body found inside wall of washroom at Calgary shopping mall, May 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What? Is that normal? For someone to be crawling through the duct system? I'm assuming they would have smelt something if it were old, but maybe not
Maybe someone was trying to rob the mall? Trying to climb up inside the ducts and stay there until after closing? is that even possible? LOL

There is totally a movie where that happens.... but I have no idea what it is.
It was many years ago because I haven't watched movies in like 15 years.

Here is even another case of something similar happening. It may happen more commonly than we think. So sad.

"A Houston woman, whose skeletal remains were found in the wall of her bungalow last year, is believed to have fallen through her attic floor before becoming wedged in the walls"

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/03/0...ound-in-wall-slipped-through-attic-floor.html

I..... wow. We had to cut several holes in our walls to free stray kittens. Mom would go up into the attic and have them and then they'd fall through. When I told my Dad there was a kitten meowing in the wall he told me I didn't know how houses were built. I told him he didn't know how Beagles were built, if he didn't come open the wall the Beagle would do it for him. Alas, there was a kitten in the wall. It was the first of several. So apparently, this IS how houses are built.

Absolutely.

Well, thats... utterly disturbing :jawdrop:

Yeah... that makes this guy look quite normal and well adjusted for only going into a WALL rather than a pit full of feces!

Cannot help wondering if someone was using that stall and completely unaware that behind them a man was dying?
Did anybody think they heard something, a voice, breathing, scratching at the wall but just thought it was their imagination?
speculation.

I would guess that he wouldn't have made any noise. I think it's fairly clear why he was in the wall... he wouldn't have wanted to draw attention to himself. Strange.

Not saying the deceased was doing this, but found a number of cases of men getting caught in/around/under and over women's washrooms!
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ne...ts-him-inside-septic-tank-beneath-toilet.html

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...d-portable-toilet-sentenced-article-1.1442306

OMG that's so disgusting I can't even .... yuk yuk YUK!!

ETA: Has anybody ever heard of a woman doing something like this? Hiding in a mens washroom to see them ... ? As far as I'm aware only men come up with things like that. So sick.

OMG that's so disgusting I can't even .... yuk yuk YUK!!

ETA: Has anybody ever heard of a woman doing something like this? Hiding in a mens washroom to see them ... ? As far as I'm aware only men come up with things like that. So sick.

No. If I really want to see a mans member I can go on any chat room on the internet and get a crap ton of pictures sent at once. Or unblock a lot of people on snap chat lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder how long he was trapped before he died. Have they identified the person and if there was a missing person report filed?

I wonder how long he was trapped before he died. Have they identified the person and if there was a missing person report filed?
The man was trapped for a couple of days, they will not release the name of the young man so it is not known whether or not a mp report was filed.

If he was a peeper - and it is difficult to imagine what the heck else he was doing to be where he was - he has peeped his last peep. He is surely a Darwin Award candidate!

He probably was hiding out to rob the place after hours. Idk.

The police aren't naming him but presumably there will have to be an inquest or similar. If so it would be very unusual for an interesting one not to be reported in the press and the deceased named that way.

The man was trapped for a couple of days, they will not release the name of the young man so it is not known whether or not a mp report was filed.

If he was trapped for a couple of days, wouldn't people have noticed a foul odor.

If he was trapped for a couple of days, wouldn't people have noticed a foul odor.
Public washroom, maybe it would be weird to complain that it smelled bad ?

In other disturbing washroom news..
http://toronto.citynews.ca/video/2018/05/10/starbucks-hidden-bathroom-camera-a-growing-trend-lawyer/
Starbucks hidden bathroom camera a growing trend: lawyer

A Toronto lawyer says hidden cameras, like the one found in a Starbucks washroom in Toronto’s Financial District last week, are a growing trend in Canada.

May 10, 2018
https://www.cp24.com/news/hidden-camera-found-in-washroom-of-downtown-starbucks-1.3923367
Toronto police are investigating after a hidden camera was found inside a downtown Starbucks earlier this month.

Speaking to CP24 Thursday, Toronto police spokesperson Gary Long confirmed that the camera was discovered at a Starbucks located at 4 King Street West, near Yonge Street, on the evening of May 2.

Long said police attended the location the following day and were told by staff that the camera was found on the wall, under a sink, facing the toilet.

Photos

The washroom of the Starbucks location at King and Yonge streets is pictured in this photo. (Cam Wolley/ CP24)

The front window of a downtown Starbucks Coffee store is shown in Toronto, May 10, 2018. Toronto police are investigating after a hidden camera was found inside a Starbucks washroom in the city's financial district earlier this month. THE CANADIAN PRESS/Graeme Roy

It was concealed, Long said, behind what appeared to be an electrical outlet.

Long did not say how long the camera may have been hidden in the washroom

Good gracious! Perverts with electronics :--(

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Yeah. A maintenance man from my apartment complex is in jail for having cameras in our bathrooms. It was disgusting. I actually liked him lol. But when they were found he fessed up right away and plead guilty and told where all the cameras were so it could have been worse I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's happening everywhere...

Man wanted for voyeurism after hidden camera found in Scarborough restaurant washroom
May 14, 2018

https://globalnews.ca/news/4206427/hidden-camera-washroom-scarborough/

[h=2]Police seek assistance identifying man wanted in Voyeurism investigation,
Midland Avenue and Silver Star Boulevard area,
Security camera image of man released[/h]
http://torontopolice.on.ca/newsreleases/41022
NR.41022.1526301893.jpg

with all the free *advertiser censored* out there on the internet, why would anybody feel the need to do something like this?

Makes you think twice about staying in hotels or using a public restroom anywhere, doesn't it. :scared:

Disgusting.

Makes you think twice about staying in hotels or using a public restroom anywhere, doesn't it. :scared:

Disgusting.

this is a bit off topic,

but about a year ago i was at a home show in my area, they had a display set up that had 3 rooms, a kitchen, a bedroom, and a living room, fully furnished and decorated like any regular home would be, with hidden cameras, and they told you ahead of time,

they had a challenge to walk through and guess how many cameras were in all 3 of the rooms, you could only look and not touch anything, they had a prize for the person who guessed closest to the number,

they revealed the guesses of ALL participants at the end, which was over 500 people total,

the HIGHEST guess out of all 500+ people was 14,

the actual amount was 38 cameras, and they showed us them all at the end,

so even when people are told ahead of time and LOOKING for cameras, they can't find them, if we were not told ahead of time, nobody would probably have found ANY OF THEM!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jangelyn
Back