Canada - Body found inside wall of washroom at Calgary shopping mall, May 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Man died accidentally after climbing behind women's washroom wall, Calgary police say | CBC News

Police believe the man, whose name is not being released, got inside the wall by climbing something called "a pony wall," used to hide utilities directly behind the toilets. It's not connected to the ceiling and instead has a vent cover on top.

Police believe the man climbed through the vent opening, got stuck and died.

SNIP

The worker was called to fix a toilet that wouldn't flush in the women's washroom. The staffer took a panel off the washroom wall in order to look inside — and found the body.

:oops:I had to look this up because I'd never heard of it. Now I wanna know :eek: how do you get stuck in here? They better investigate this guy.:confused:

contemporary-bathroom.jpg

well since there could be no good reason for him to climb behind the female washroom wall, I say good riddance ... karma is a beotch
He may instead have been trying to get in behind the adjoining food court or, much less likely, the radiology clinic immediately behind it. (Given the existence of provincial health care, medical clinics don’t generally have cash on premises. Fast food places might, even after hours.)

He may instead have been trying to get in behind the adjoining food court or, much less likely, the radiology clinic immediately behind it. (Given the existence of provincial health care, medical clinics don’t generally have cash on premises. Fast food places might, even after hours.)

Oh, robbery. I was thinking more along the lines of potential spying/sex crimes. Huh...half wall in RR to rob them. There's a new one. ;)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jangelyn
Back