Canada - Bruce McArthur charged in murders of six men, Toronto, 2010-2017

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not seeing it. (but that doesn't mean much lol thank you for your help)

ETA: There's another man in Kincaid's thread that I also don't see as found fwiw https://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?352393-Canada-Chase-Kincaid-30-Toronto-11-Aug-2017
If you search his name on Facebook his mother shared on Oct 2 2017 the missing person photo and said he was just spotted in Toronto and had coffee with her daughter. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers.

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

Good Lord. I'm not usually speechless but I am tonight.

I just can't believe where this is all heading.

Lets not get this thread shut down by sleuthing family members. The son, although mentioned in MSM articles, has not been declared a suspect. I believe, according to the TOS, this is not permitted. That also applies to his ex-wife, etc.

Just my 2 cents worth. ;)

Interesting, I had no idea.
I'm from that area too. Spent many an afternoon rollerblading along that trail. I do recall a crackdown after many complaints about activities going on in the park. I think it was near where the old train engine was...

Lets not get this thread shut down by sleuthing family members. The son, although mentioned in MSM articles, has not been declared a suspect. I believe, according to the TOS, this is not permitted. That also applies to his ex-wife, etc.

Tricia said the son is fine to be discussed. Anything we are discussing was in MSM, and no one is sleuthing him. No one is saying he is a suspect, either.

Actually we were given approval on the son....I will find the link. fwiw. (ETA: if necessary)

Well i'm thinking he must have at some point over the years...he didn't divorce his wife until approx 2000??? BUT i could be wrong.....i've been wrong before, i'll be wrong again :blushing:

Are you wondering like me, what factors might be involved in the development of telephone scatophilia in a child/person???

I believe its a neurodevelopmental problem that occurs in utero. Not wired properly while in utero.

But they likely thought calling in and saying "he was my gardener" would be pointless, irrelevant, and offer nothing to their investigation. Until yesterday's press conference.

You and I may have called earlier, but I think the common person might have thought it was useless information.

IF we had used him as a gardener, I would assume the police had my address. MSM said they had a 'client list'. I would be prepared to let them search and such but wouldn't have called in unless they asked. I figure the police have enough on their hands with the Sherman case and BM plus Lord only knows what else on a day to day basis.

The saw coming out of Mallory indicates that BM had access to the interior of the house too. Edit: I see it came from the garage.

I read (CBC?) that one of the men was from the Scott Mission, shelters don't report men missing as they tend to come and go but he was well known to them, friendly and never caused problems. Theres another whole group of men BM could have hunted. Awful, just awful.

Tagged - Bruce M

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=22054448
cache.php

Are you certain this is the same guy?? Lots of Bruce Ms around, Id imagine. IMO

telephone what??? I'm afraid to google that

Well i'm thinking he must have at some point over the years...he didn't divorce his wife until approx 2000??? BUT i could be wrong.....i've been wrong before, i'll be wrong again :blushing:

Are you wondering like me, what factors might be involved in the development of telephone scatophilia in a child/person???

Ellie Tesher is a columnist at the Toronto Star! She writes a column called 'Ask Ellie'.

Tricia said the son is fine to be discussed. Anything we are discussing was in MSM, and no one is sleuthing him. No one is saying he is a suspect, either.

Actually we were given approval on the son....I will find the link. fwiw. (ETA: if necessary)

THANK YOU !!! Sorry, I didn't see Tricia's post so thanks for the clarification. :) Not sure how I missed that.

I believe its a neurodevelopmental problem that occurs in utero. Not wired properly while in utero.
I’ve read a news clipping discussing that persons issues. It also included a possibility to “how” it happened, or what it was r/t. You won’t be surprised.

I read (CBC?) that one of the men was from the Scott Mission, shelters don't report men missing as they tend to come and go but he was well known to them, friendly and never caused problems. Theres another whole group of men BM could have hunted. Awful, just awful.
Exactly what a predator would like!
I did see an interview where a bar tender stated the homeless victim worked in the bar on and off, and that the staff had queried where he was

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member