Canada - Bruce McArthur charged in murders of six men, Toronto, 2010-2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear God, this thread literally sends shivers down my spine. Good article, dumpater, and the way it describes how the pathologists are having to literally try and put the victims back together, it must be taking its toll on them as well. Another family and set of friends finally finding out this is where their loved one was. The trauma this one man has caused to so many people.

Going on a hunger strike makes a lot of sense. It will eventually affect his health, sure he doesn't care and knows its all over for him now. Even if it doesnt kill him, he could have medical conditions that will be adversely affected by less/no food. Its the only thing he can now control as well, control is/was a big part of his life. he had control over those men in order to kill them.

He has nothing he can use to kill himself, being on suicide watch and all.

They spend more on prisoners food than they do for hospital patients. That disgusts me. Greatly.

A good friend was out with his buddy who works where BM is being held. He said that BM has already attempted suicide by smashing his eyeglasses and attempting to swallow them.

From presser:

- releasing picture of unidentified male that they are having trouble identifying.. This man is obviously deceased. (FYI for sharing purposes. Be mindful when sharing)

- They now have 7 individuals from the planters at Mallory Crescent.

This is all MHO - Im assuming that this person in the photo has NOT been reported as missing.. The fact that his photo has been released and he's obviously dead and (seemingly) intact - does that mean this was part of an unexpected death? or just a portion of the body with the rest (obviously) covered but severed?

TPS releasing a picture of an unidentified deceased man whom they believe to be a 7th victim. They are not commenting where this picture came from. They are releasing this picture reluctantly after extensive attempts to identify this man through other means.

The picture will likely show up online soon. TPS has warned that the picture may be disturbing to some people and want the media to be mindful that family members of this man may see this picture without knowing that their loved one is deceased.

Wish someone would ask more questions about shown UID male.
Like race/ethnicity, eye colour, potential age of victim, unusual teeth or other identifying info. ect.

sidenote.... sadly i looks like this may be a trophy photo. the background has been erased and the detective won't comment on how they obtained it.. he also said he 'believes the individual is dead"

Wish someone would ask more questions about shown UID male.
Like race/ethnicity, eye colour, potential age of victim, unusual teeth or other identifying info. ect.

Seems like they haven't identified what remains may belong to this person and all they have is this picture to go by? So they can't speculate on identifying features any more than anyone else looking at the photo?

attachment.php

Image was modified to remove some artifacts.

[FONT=&amp]Courtney Greenberg‏ @CourtneyGBergFollowFollow
@CourtneyGBerg​

More

[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]"Charges are linked to found remains...We've received no info whatsoever (about victim). We've shown this picture to several people. We don't know how this gentleman is...We'd like to identify him.": Police on seventh victim of alleged serial killer #BruceMcArthur
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Courtney Greenberg‏ @CourtneyGBerg 11m11 minutes agoMore

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"We do feel by releasing it hopefully we can identify him and close off this area of investigation": Police
[/FONT]

From screenshot of Live Presser

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/bruce-mcarthur-latest-body-toronto-police-1.4561794

Attachments

• uid.png
    uid.png
    373.3 KB · Views: 240
http://torontopolice.on.ca/newsreleases/40476
A photograph of the man is being released and anyone who can help identify him is asked to call investigators at 416-808-2021.

Please note, the photograph attached may be disturbing to some people. The Toronto Police Service is encouraging anyone in the community who may be struggling at this time to contact LGBTQ Liaison Officer, Constable Danielle Bottineau, at 416-808-7268, or Victim Services Toronto, at 416-808-7066.
attachment.php

Attachments

• NR.40476.1520017168.jpg
    NR.40476.1520017168.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 231
I think its very important for anyone who had any kind of contact with BM to speak to the police.
Even a passing nodding acquaintance could be of help. A chat at a coffee shop could shed some light on something. No matter how small, insignificant it was to you, it may help the police. Please come forward.

Gosh - this is just a nightmare....that I am sorry to say, and I think we all know, will only get worse..

For clarification purposes:
some type of evidence, not known to the public, lead to the charges of murder for;
Andrew, Selim, Dean, Soroush, and Majeed
Sometime later, the remains were found for Andrew and Soroush were located in the planters.

Then remains for Skandaraj were found in the planters and murder charges were laid.

Total remains found to date is 7; 3 accounted for (Andrew, Soroush and Skandaraj) 4 unknown at this time...
We also have a picture of an unidentified deceased man, who police are trying to identify. It is not known at this time if his remains are 1 of the 4.

Can any of you confirm this is correct?

Gosh - this is just a nightmare....that I am sorry to say, and I think we all know, will only get worse..

For clarification purposes:
some type of evidence, not known to the public, lead to the charges of murder for;
Andrew, Selim, Dean, Soroush, and Majeed
Sometime later, the remains were found for Andrew and Soroush were located in the planters.

Then remains for Skandaraj were found in the planters and murder charges were laid.

Total remains found to date is 7; 3 accounted for (Andrew, Soroush and Skandaraj) 4 unknown at this time...
We also have a picture of an unidentified deceased man, who police are trying to identify. It is not known at this time if his remains are 1 of the 4.

Can any of you confirm this is correct?
That is correct. Speculation is that he had photos of the bodies. With the release of this photo, I'm assuming it's true. It's not clear what evidence initially led them to the arrest though.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member