GUILTY Canada - Catherine 'Catie' Miller, 29, Dartmouth, NS, 15 July 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The other man accused in this case has been hiding his face going in and out of court. So I thought I would share a link to a pic of the first accused in this case along with the pic from it.
<rsbm>

Hey Pondering ... thanks for steering peeps over to Catie's thread.

Thank you newone for that link! Their photo of GEH certainly clears up any lingering doubts I had about the fb profile

the 3rd accused today - Hubley

''Thirty-year-old George Edward Hubley of Sheet Harbour Passage appeared in court later Thursday, and seemed to show no emotion.

He is charged with being an accessory after the fact, allegedly having assisted MacDonald and Johnson with disposing of Miller&#8217;s body and evidence, knowing the two had murdered her.

He is also charged with interfering with human remains."

http://thechronicleherald.ca/metro/1253745-two-more-suspects-charged-in-catie-miller’s-death

More on Hubley:

"He does face 14 charges for alleged offences that occurred in Sheet Harbour Passage in February, including causing unnecessary pain and suffering to an animal and 13 weapons-related charges: six counts of unsafe storage of a firearm, six counts of possession of a firearm knowing its possession was unauthorized and one count of possession of a prohibited firearm.

Hubley is due to appear in Dartmouth provincial court for election and plea on those charges next week."

http://thechronicleherald.ca/metro/1253745-two-more-suspects-charged-in-catie-miller’s-death

Lived in Dartmouth for years
Where is Sheet Harbour Passage?

Weird that KAM supposedly didn't even know Catie. Have to wonder how on earth one commits 1st degree against someone they don't even know :waitasec:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/catie-miller-homicide-leads-to-2-more-charges-1.2851905

If KAM and JJ were a couple and have an 8 month old baby girl, then she may know 'of' her and aided JJ for whatever reason. CM told her family she was done with JJ in March, 2014...that's about the same time the baby would've been born. One would wonder why KAM and JJ would want to go to such lengths, she couldn't have been any sort of threat to them? Why not just go away and get on with your lives? No reason to murder her. What possible motive could there be for this? Maybe CM knew something that JJ wanted kept quiet...who knows? It's an awful waste of a young life, and now a little boy, a brother and parents have no mother, sister and daughter. So very, very sad.

If KAM and JJ were a couple and have an 8 month old baby girl, then she may know 'of' her and aided JJ for whatever reason. CM told her family she was done with JJ in March, 2014...that's about the same time the baby would've been born.
<rsbm>

JJ and KAM were obviously together to some degree when the baby girl was conceived approx. June 2013. I wonder how long CM was involved with JJ prior to being "done with" him in March 2014.

And of course I wonder who is the father of Catie's sweet little 3 1/2 year old O****r

If KAM and JJ were a couple and have an 8 month old baby girl, then she may know 'of' her and aided JJ for whatever reason. CM told her family she was done with JJ in March, 2014...that's about the same time the baby would've been born. One would wonder why KAM and JJ would want to go to such lengths, she couldn't have been any sort of threat to them? Why not just go away and get on with your lives? No reason to murder her. What possible motive could there be for this? Maybe CM knew something that JJ wanted kept quiet...who knows? It's an awful waste of a young life, and now a little boy, a brother and parents have no mother, sister and daughter. So very, very sad.

bbm I agree

http://thechronicleherald.ca/metro/1...ie-miller-case

''The Miller family first heard Johnson’s name in March. Then, around Easter time, “Catie did tell us that she was finished with him,” John Miller said."

The second man arrested George Hubley has a facebook page. I'm holding off on linking it until there is a photo of him released by media/police as I want to be 100% certain I have the right profile. It is however readily found by searching his name on fb, looks pretty inactive with a handful of selfies from 2007.

Thanks for that, I found it. If you look through his friends, pretty sure KAM is on there as her first name and 'Ann' but not her last name. Bizarre, this KAM has an 8 month old baby, how can a mother do this to another mother is beyond me.

JJ and Catie having only ''known'' each other for matter of weeks or a month at most almost sounds like a very casual ''relationship'' . For all we know they may have been ''dart team'' participants at the local pub or something equally casual....(spec on my part) MOO

I would think the motivation for KAM to be involved would be some sort of jealousy. Even though they did not know each other, maybe KAM felt that CM was in the way of her relationship with JJ somehow and CM didn't want to be involved with 'exes' drama, hence she was 'finished' with her friendship/relationship with JJ.

JJ and CM might not have even been romantic at all (IIRC, their type of relationship is unknown still) but who knows what JJ was telling KAM about CM. I thought maybe this was a robbery gone wrong, but the 1st degree charges sound like this murder was planned.

Or maybe JJ had a thing for CM, but maybe he was rejected by her and was angry enough to tell a story to enrage and convince KAM to participate.

JJ and Catie having only ''known'' each other for matter of weeks or a month at most almost sounds like a very casual ''relationship'' . For all we know they may have been ''dart team'' participants at the local pub or something equally casual....(spec on my part) MOO

I wonder if JJ was leeching off CM somehow, since he had no fixed address. Maybe she let him stay with her and ate her food, used things of hers, didn't pay for bills and didn't contribute to the costs like a roommate-type person would. Maybe she kicked him out and was finished with helping him out and he raged.

I'm curious their relationship, although it doesn't really matter. Weeks and months are not a long time to have know someone.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Horrorgirl87
Back