GUILTY Canada - Catherine 'Catie' Miller, 29, Dartmouth, NS, 15 July 2014

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The first video of an interview with the neighbor on Lawrencetown (older gentleman) indicated that the house was occupied by a young couple who kept to themselves. I have been trying to find that video again((since vanished)) as I ''thought'' I heard him say family and seeing children at that house.
KAM is one of two owners of that house at that address and it was purchased in 2010 ((makes me wonder if she is still married? even though she was referred to as a 'single' parent in MSM today)).
JJ was referred to as 'no fixed address' so it would seem he's not at Lawrencetown with KAM

KAM's previous spouse (she's referred to as his spouse in his obit) KSO (you can see photos of him in her FB pics) just passed away in January 2013.

KAM just had her baby (with JJ we're told) around approx March 2014, those are two heavy life circumstances to deal with. I wonder if she was depressed from the death of her spouse or if she suffered any post-partem or might be emotionally/psychologically unstable. Seems strange she'd participate in this against another woman.

who are we sub-sleuthing? list of names? is their a specific culprit?

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-s...rges-1.2851905

"Kelly Amanda MacDonald, 33, of Lawrencetown, faces charges of first-degree murder and indecently interfering with a dead human body.

George Edward Hubley, 30, of Sheet Harbour Passage, faces charges of accessory to murder after the fact and indecently interfering with a dead human body.

Jason Johnson, 29 charged with Catie's murder

They were both arrested on Wednesday and will appear in Dartmouth court on Thursday."

KAM's previous spouse (she's referred to as his spouse in his obit) KSO (you can see photos of him in her FB pics) just passed away in January 2013.

KAM just had her baby (with JJ we're told) around approx March 2014, those are two heavy life circumstances to deal with. I wonder if she was depressed from the death of her spouse or if she suffered any post-partem or might be emotionally/psychologically unstable. Seems strange she'd participate in this against another woman.

or JJ is just an abuser/user of vulnerable women-- that's classic....she was still in early grief when baby was conceived.

JMO

The first video of an interview with the neighbor on Lawrencetown (older gentleman) indicated that the house was occupied by a young couple who kept to themselves. I have been trying to find that video again((since vanished)) as I ''thought'' I heard him say family and seeing children at that house.
KAM is one of two owners of that house at that address and it was purchased in 2010 ((makes me wonder if she is still married? even though she was referred to as a 'single' parent in MSM today)).
JJ was referred to as 'no fixed address' so it would seem he's not at Lawrencetown with KAM

KAM had a spouse who passed away in January 2013, he had a daughter KO (in his obit) which I think is with another woman, not KAM. KO has a FB page also I think I found. Maybe the step-daughter came by to visit still if they were close? And KAM had her 8 month old baby…so maybe that's the children? Not sure...

KAM had a spouse who passed away in January 2013, he had a daughter KO (in his obit) which I think is with another woman, not KAM. KO has a FB page also I think I found. Maybe the step-daughter came by to visit still if they were close? And KAM had her 8 month old baby…so maybe that's the children? Not sure...

You're good and FAST!!!

http://thechronicleherald.ca/metro/1253745-two-more-suspects-charged-in-catie-miller’s-death

This article indicates that the murder happened between 7/14 and 7/15. If the last time Catie's family had contact with her was 7/15 via text then I wonder if it was really Catie sending the text. I wish that it was possible to know! Seems like the whole crime could have been carried out from 7/14 to 7/17 based on the article.

that's what so nasty about texting isn't it? -- we can never be sure whose digits are pressing keys

my guess is they all met on a construction crew. JJ was either from a temp agency and GEH part of a construction team well known in the area.

my guess is they all met on a construction crew. JJ was either from a temp agency and GEH part of a construction team well known in the area.

Given that Catie was just newly graduated as an electrician I wondered if she had gone to check out a potential job -- maybe she was lured to (a) Lawrencetown residence to see if there was a job for her there and something happened unexpectedly (accident) and it was a coverup? it is just a guess on my part.....

what was ''kind of haunting/sad'' to me was seeing a lovely photo of a baptismal gown (gorgeous)and the date of Nov 15, 2014 - baby just christened and now this -- very sad.

I think the age of KAM's little one is off. In January, her FB says "Had a Child", so older than 8 months

I think the age of KAM's little one is off. In January, her FB says "Had a Child", so older than 8 months

yes....pegging ''conception within 4-5 months of loss of spouse" would put her at very vulnerable/needy emotional grief point JMHO

There is mention in another article:

If Johnson applies for bail, the Crown will be opposed to his release, said Crown attorney Glen Scheuer.

However, because Johnson faces a charge of murder, he would have to apply to Nova Scotia Supreme Court for a bail hearing, Scheuer said.

http://thechronicleherald.ca/metro/1252977-police-charge-man-with-murder-of-missing-halifax-woman-catie-miller

''All three accused are now remanded to Central Nova Scotia Correctional Facility in Burnside and all three are expected back in Dartmouth provincial court Feb. 3.

MacDonald and Hubley will have to go to Supreme Court if they want to apply for bail."

http://thechronicleherald.ca/metro/1253745-two-more-suspects-charged-in-catie-miller’s-death

Note that there is nothing about Johnson applying for bail in that article.

Nice to see you all here. The interview of her dad struck a cord with me and led me to my other post.
Thx

what was ''kind of haunting/sad'' to me was seeing a lovely photo of a baptismal gown (gorgeous)and the date of Nov 15, 2014 - baby just christened and now this -- very sad.

Yes, very disturbing and sad. Why this woman got involved is bizarre, I wonder what type a person she is.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iris June
Back