Deceased/Not Found Canada - Catherine Todd, 48, Kitchener, 18 March 2013 *J. Parise guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Very sad.. even though Cathy lived a life and made choices not many people could understand or fathom - she didnt deserve to be tossed in the trash.
My opinion about how the LE found JSP would be through cell phone records. As for finding his truck -Onstar.

Hope you don't mind me asking SHUT, but did you personally know CT? I am assuming you knew both these people well enough to post what you did and to know how LE found JP and his truck. Have you read from the beginning of this thread? If so, is there any information/questions you can answer which have been posted? Such as; were JP and CT dating? Did he confess? Did he tell LE where he disposed of CT? I appreciate any information you can share, I would be helpful in understanding why someone could do what JP is accused of doing; murder in the second degree. Thank you.

GreenThumb looks like she may have changed her profile picture and some of her privacy settings so possibly that is why you couldn't access her page.

So terribly painful for her loved ones to know CT may not be found so they can lay her to rest respectfully. JMHO

GreenThumb looks like she may have changed her profile picture and some of her privacy settings so possibly that is why you couldn't access her page.

Hi, swedie! Perhaps that is what was going on... when I checked a couple of days ago, none of her posts on JSP's wall were visible any more, and that's what prompted me to search for her name - and it did not come up. But yesterday, it all was back as it had been before, and yes, she has a new profile pic. Likely of no significance at all :) Thanks.

We haven't forgot about you Catherine. Praying you're found soon and will be properly laid to rest.

I want to know what the link is between James & Catherine, and if narcotics are involved in any way.

Its been kept so hush. Im local and have followed Kelseys and now Catherines murder. Both are very much alike. Both girls were “working girls“. All CTs ads have been removed from backpage but they were there. Im not sure the rules, but lets call the a RUMOR, on a different site used to rate people of varies adult content jobs. it stated that CT stood a fellow up and failed to show up. warning ppl she does this. He then apologizes when others state its very unlike her. I think someone msged him what happened.

This is mostly moo and rumor as it hasnt been released in msm yet. I hope shes found soon..

Its been kept so hush. Im local and have followed Kelseys and now Catherines murder. Both are very much alike. Both girls were “working girls“. All CTs ads have been removed from backpage but they were there. Im not sure the rules, but lets call the a RUMOR, on a different site used to rate people of varies adult content jobs. it stated that CT stood a fellow up and failed to show up. warning ppl she does this. He then apologizes when others state its very unlike her. I think someone msged him what happened.

This is mostly moo and rumor as it hasnt been released in msm yet. I hope shes found soon..

Saddens me to think this is true - Catherine seemed to have such talent and promise, sad to think that she would resort to this kind of life to survive. Women in that lifestyle are so vulnerable to predators.

If true, then was the 'boyfriend' really a bf? or part of the business? Was JSP a business partner? or a client?

Saddens me to think this is true - Catherine seemed to have such talent and promise, sad to think that she would resort to this kind of life to survive. Women in that lifestyle are so vulnerable to predators.

If true, then was the 'boyfriend' really a bf? or part of the business? Was JSP a business partner? or a client?

Those are very good questions. I Dont think he was a bf. To me this doesnt seem like a domestic gone bad. Once again just moo‘ing.

This report is from five days ago and it doesn't sound like JP turned himself in, but got caught. The report says his pick up truck was spotted leaving the apartment building CT lived in. Therefore I'm assuming someone must have seen him leaving and possibly with the loveseat in the back of his truck. With this information so far, again I am assuming he did not turn himself in, but was caught by either surveillance camera, witness or evidence he left behind at the scene whether it was his blood, fingerprints, something definitive to lead to his arrest. No matter what her profession, no one has the right to take someone's life JMHO. Also in the video in the link I posted, I noticed the woman interviewed pushing by stroller made a motion with her mitted hand on her neck, to me it appears like she could be hinting, CT had her throat slit. Of course it could be rumour on her part, but if true, there must have been a lot of blood at the scene. That's just my observation. What does it seem to others if you don't mind me asking?

http://kitchener.ctvnews.ca/landfill-search-continues-in-catherine-todd-disappearance-1.1224478

I just discovered Catherine's thread here tonight.

All I can say, is that JP looks like a who reminds me of Rafferty, all into himself, self-absorbed, it's all about ME. :yuck:

He will probably be crying like the baby Rafferty was too, when confronted with a hardened Detective who will definitely up the charges to murder 1 if he can.

Where is Catherine, JP? :furious:

I agree with the WSer upthread, who suggested that JP may have "accidentally" harmed CT, when doing some sort of sexual act. Or that would be his story.

I bet his computer and phone will reveal a wealth of information.

It won't surprise me if other victims of his come forward.

JMO

This report is from five days ago and it doesn't sound like JP turned himself in, but got caught. The report says his pick up truck was spotted leaving the apartment building CT lived in. Therefore I'm assuming someone must have seen him leaving and possibly with the loveseat in the back of his truck. With this information so far, again I am assuming he did not turn himself in, but was caught by either surveillance camera, witness or evidence he left behind at the scene whether it was his blood, fingerprints, something definitive to lead to his arrest. No matter what her profession, no one has the right to take someone's life JMHO. Also in the video in the link I posted, I noticed the woman interviewed pushing by stroller made a motion with her mitted hand on her neck, to me it appears like she could be hinting, CT had her throat slit. Of course it could be rumour on her part, but if true, there must have been a lot of blood at the scene. That's just my observation. What does it seem to others if you don't mind me asking?

http://kitchener.ctvnews.ca/landfill-search-continues-in-catherine-todd-disappearance-1.1224478

All reports that I've read indicate that JSP did not turn himself in, he was apprehended as he exited his truck in the parking lot of Demetre's restaurant in Stratford. So - maybe someone who knew JSP was working with LE and set up a meeting at the restaurant so LE could surprise him, or perhaps LE had just been on the lookout for his license plate and followed him there.

I believe it was stated that there was a witness to the loveseat being taken away in his truck from Catherine's apartment. Upthread someone suggested that LE tracked JSP by cell phone records, and his truck by Onstar - both seem quite possible.

I hope there is DNA evidence at the scene that definitely ties JSP to the scene. Presumably there was blood or other evidence of a crime at the apartment which led LE to believe there was foul play, but whatever that was could be all related to Catherine.

I watched the video you linked. I took it more that the woman was brushing away something that was tickling/touching her neck - but you could be right that she was subconciously thinking about cutting of the throat area. I hope not :( - but then again, whatever the truth is, it is likely to be ugly.

I bet his computer and phone will reveal a wealth of information.

It won't surprise me if other victims of his come forward.

JMO

I will not be surprised if this was not his first foray into some serious victimization of women, either. Very self-absorbed & into himself.

I don't think the suspect is being very cooperative if Catherine hasn't been found yet. I wonder, too, if he was a client and took things too far with her. I hope he confesses and tells LE where to find her. My condolences to her family and friends.

I don't think the suspect is being very cooperative if Catherine hasn't been found yet. I wonder, too, if he was a client and took things too far with her. I hope he confesses and tells LE where to find her. My condolences to her family and friends.

That's great point Matou about him not cooperating with LE or else they would have found her body by now. "If" they are still searching the dump in Kitchener, one would think they would have found the loveseat by now as it has been around 12 days since the search began. I realize it is a tedious process but a loveseat is pretty big and shouldn't be too hard to spot. It would be interesting to find out why LE is so focused on this particular dump? Are there surveillance cameras at dumps? Anyone?

I am thinking the worst right now but I wonder if he put the loveseat on the curb for garbage after putting her body in it (in sealed bags), where it was hauled away in a garbage truck. Maybe this is why LE is only focused on this dump. Would a garbage truck pick up a larger piece of furniture though? I know garbage trucks can also compact their contents... :eek: Maybe that could be the reason why they are having a difficult time finding it in the dump. OMG could you only imagine if that is what he did, put it on the curb and some person took it home? What a horrific thought.:noooo:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DownlowDelivery
Back