CANADA Canada - Cedrika Provencher, 9, Trois-Rivieres, QC, 31 July 2007

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I thanked Johnallore, but not you! Welcome to this thread Tarik. We all appreciate your insights.
Please share what you can.

Snoop.

It's all good Snoop and thanks for the kind welcome. Like I said earlier, I've been following this case closely because it hit home when it happened and because I like to investigate missing person cases and bring my contributions to them. I'm very glad that they finally found her and by the looks of it it's only a matter of time before they charge the main suspect in this case, assuming they find proof of his involvement on the location where her remains were found. My theory is that the location where her skull (and possibly other remains although that has not been clearly and fully confirmed by law enforcement) in the forest near the highway is not the place where she was initially disposed of/buried. Maybe the killer felt guilty and moved the body there for it to be eventually found. A lot of things will become clearer in the upcoming weeks as it is usually the case when a missing person is located.

Snow on the ground now on the scene. LE still searching

It's good that these hunters are receiving the attention and the praise that they deserve. However, there are a lot of intimate details that should never have been published by news media out of respect for the family. Basic ethics in journalism apparently took a break, it's sad to see.

If the perp is local, I don't think he would have revisited the scene or moved her from one place to another. Too risky. I think she was always there. JMO

If the perp is local, I don't think he would have revisited the scene or moved her from one place to another. Too risky. I think she was always there. JMO

Well, according to certain news media, there was a fence that was put in that wooded area around 2010 to prevent people from throwing garbage there so that's what makes me think she was moved from one place to another. Basically that remote area was very difficult to access in the first place.

I think you are right. My brother and I were talking about that yesterday. He lives in Quebec. By coincidence he happened to be in Trois Rivieres for my nephew's baseball tournament the day she disappeared.

The only scenario I see where the body gets moved is something like; you plan on moving, you have the body on your property, you weigh the greater risk; leaving it there or moving the body.

I doubt that happened. I bet she was there all along.

FYI: for those who aren't French, what's going on up there right now is a real cluster&*$%:

You've got former Minister of Quebec Public Security, Mark Bellemare insisting Marc Perron did it (because this supports his pet theory expressed in the film Novembre 1984).

You've got Cedrika's grandfather insisting it's not Perron, but the suspect from 2007 in the red Acura.

You've got Senator Pierre Boisvenu promoting his own interests and claiming this is justification for support of his pet project, a local and public sex offender database.

All the while 200 LE with little investigative experience (trust me) are trampling evidence.

That is incredible, and no, I had not heard about this.

I am glad to post here. In fact I am on the brink of posting all information I possess about these Quebec crimes on WebSleuths in hopes that many eyes can solve what my eyes have not been able to put together, but I need some guideance from you who have been here for a while: what would be the best way to do that? I am talking over 1,000 documents I have in my possession: crime scene photos, police reports, coroner reports: all of it public information. How might I best put that forward in an organized fashion? Any suggestions are welcome. If the answer is permissions with Google docs, lets do it. I'm fed up. I need help. WE need help with all of this.

I'm not sure I would completely let loose quite yet. I would suggest looking to the mods for advice.
Sillybilly, are your here? (Someone I admire.)

SillyBilly was the first person I thought of as well. Archangel7, verified LE, is also a good person to ask. Both are great at organizing sensitive information using LE's methods.

As you said, Snoopster, the Mods could direct JohnAllore. Maybe a possible forum where the documents, maps etc. could be stickied and a timeline?

JohnAllore, I am very sorry for the loss of your beloved sister, Theresa. I've noticed some documents are in French, are there translated copies of them? Also, I'm not sure if you have contacted the Mods here to be recognized as a verified insider so that you can have that moniker under your name here. Your name would be then linked to Theresa's threads, recognizing your connection.

Moving a body is rare IMO. I've read about it happening but I just don't think it happened in this case. The fence creates a block to people getting in but the hunters got in. I think the perp felt driving across the river to the woods was far enough away from where she was taken. Also whoever did it likely needed to get home quickly. I wonder if the perp is single or married? If married, the partner was likely away from home at the time. He tried to get someone the day before and maybe the day before that. He is a pedophile, no doubt in my mind. So what else has he done in the eight years since? He can't stay dormant for that long IMO. I don't see this guy attacking women either since he was looking for little girls.

Thinking that a body left outside at the end of summer, will shortly thereafter be covered by Autumn's falling leaves and then heavy snow. Multiply that for even a couple of years and one can see how difficult it would be to locate the remains.
Wonder if perp experimented with body placement/ concealment in the past, possibly with animals, in order to find just the right hiding spot?
speculation, imo.

That is incredible, and no, I had not heard about this.

I am glad to post here. In fact I am on the brink of posting all information I possess about these Quebec crimes on WebSleuths in hopes that many eyes can solve what my eyes have not been able to put together, but I need some guideance from you who have been here for a while: what would be the best way to do that? I am talking over 1,000 documents I have in my possession: crime scene photos, police reports, coroner reports: all of it public information. How might I best put that forward in an organized fashion? Any suggestions are welcome. If the answer is permissions with Google docs, lets do it. I'm fed up. I need help. WE need help with all of this.

Hello Mr Allore - have been following your posts and look forward to your information should you decide to post it.

You have asked for and received many suggestions on how to move forward (not so sure you really need help) but if you do, may I add one of caution? Choose someone neutral since you have expressed doubts regarding your past experience with LE - meaning do not choose help from LE or someone that follows LE doctrine.

Imo you need a writer and or researcher - someone that can sort through a mountain of data and present it in a manner that is easy for the reader to grasp and remember. That way your feedback will be logical rather than piece meal.

Poster Deadpanman? Just a thought and best of luck.

I know for a fact that the area where the remains were found was never searched over the years. Which is strange, I mean there aren't that many wooded areas around Trois-Rivières and I remember the grandfather telling me that the police and volunteers searched for months in remote areas around the city. Yet they somehow forgot or overlooked the area where she was found which is only about 10 miles east of the city. I feel like she could have been found way earlier with proper research, everyone I know who was involved with this case has told me that the police investigation was sloppy from day one.

I hope more evidence has been found and someone has been arrested. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamiestews06
Back