Found Deceased Canada - Chase Martens, 2, Austin, MB, 22 March 2016

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
:( Fly high little guy.

If only there was some way I could comfort Chase's family....although I know there is nothing to ease their pain at this time.

Love and peace to all.
Rest in peace little man.
:rose:

Poor little guy. I pray his parents somehow find peace. My grandmother lost her 1st born down a well (grandpa was supposed to be watching him) and then another child about 25 years later in an automobile accident and I will never understand how she stayed so strong.

So sorry to hear this.

RIP and Fly High little Chase.

Glad he has been found. But so tragic. Rest in peace, little one.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manit...-manitoba-search-continues-saturday-1.3508059
rbbm.
The body of two-year-old Chase Martens has been located in the Austin, Man., area, RCMP say.

Martens was reported missing Tuesday from his family's farm home near Austin, about 120 kilometres west of Winnipeg.

Members of the family and surrounding community mounted an aggressive search along with RCMP and local police. Martens's body was found Saturday afternoon near the south-central Manitoba community.

RCMP are expected to speak with media at 5:30 p.m. CT.

More to come

RIP brave little Chase! Fly high with all your angelic heavenly friends. May the Lord bless and keep Chase's parents and give them strength during this most painful time.

It was not unexpected, but gee- very sad the little sweetheart did not make it.
My heart goes out to his loving family,and to all the people who worked so hard to find Chase, they must feel devastated too.
Shout out also, to all the Wsers who, know to expect the worse in these situations, but still have hope for a happy outcome.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manit...-manitoba-search-continues-saturday-1.3508059
rbbm.
The body of two-year-old Chase Martens has been located in the Austin, Man., area, RCMP say.

Martens was reported missing Tuesday from his family's farm home near Austin, about 120 kilometres west of Winnipeg.

Members of the family and surrounding community mounted an aggressive search along with RCMP and local police. Martens's body was found Saturday afternoon near the south-central Manitoba community.

RCMP are expected to speak with media at 5:30 p.m. CT.

More to come
Rest in peace, little one.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jetsetj