Found Deceased Canada - Chase Martens, 2, Austin, MB, 22 March 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Found in creek...body of water...searched before but constantly revisited as water levels changed...found approx 1pm today...no obvious signs of foul play....a tragedy....

Found in a "high probability area" that had been searched before.

Called it a "tragedy."

Presser:

RCMP Sgt. Bert Paquet: shortly after 1:00, Chase's body was found in a creek. An area searched before. Found by trained search and rescue. No signs of foul play. Body sent for autopsy.

30,000 volunteer hours spent on the search, largely by strangers. Sgt. Paquet thanks the community for their collective hearts in the search for Chase.

Sorry info about well is incorrect. My apologies.

Creek was 1/2 km south of the residence.

"It appears" that he wandered off. But there are more steps they need to take to investigate. No foul play suspected at this point.

No signs of foul play, but they have to exercise due diligence in investigating his death

He was in the creek near the house that everyone here suspected at the start. :( Underwater Recovery came back this morning so I guess they searched the creek again.

No foul play suspected - thank goodness for that. His poor family. :tears:

R.I.P Chase Martens It's tragic and very sad this little boy will never get the chance to grow up.

He's been found - deceased.
[video=twitter;713814561434918912]https://twitter.com/rcmpmb/status/713814561434918912[/video]

:noooo: My heart sank when I saw the title updated. I had high hopes we'd bring this one home. RIP angel baby. :( :rose:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissHalle
Back