Found Deceased Canada - Chase Martens, 2, Austin, MB, 22 March 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ya, finding him in a well didn't make sense. I noticed the crew who brought him out of the bush had put one of their hats on him. So sad for this family.

Sgt. Paquet...my heart is breaking for him too...he is devastated...he's been front and centre & very forthcoming throughout this.....I have to agree with him....the outpouring of support and all the help from all over....the last 5 days....has been mind boggling....a lot of heavy hearts tonight :'(

Asked to elaborate on what a high probability area is... = bodies of water, culverts, creeks, etc.

Autopsy will take place tomorrow. Not sure when results will be available. Probably fairly quickly.

Can someone post a good link that works? I only see "Live Event to Begin Shortly".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Found in a 'high probability' area, as defined by SAR experts. Area where body was found was one that was identified by SAR as an area needed to be revisited as conditions of the creek change by the hour.

Autopsy to take place tomorrow.

man that was difficult for the sgt. He had a hard time getting composure at first. So hard to believe he was so close to home :(

Ya, finding him in a well didn't make sense. I noticed the crew who brought him out of the bush had put one of their hats on him. So sad for this family.

I noticed that, as well. I have a question about the photo but it's probably too morbid to ask. If anyone who saw it is willing to field my question....let me know.

Can someone post a good link that works? I only see "Live Event to Begin Shortly".

It's over now.

I noticed that, as well. I have a question about the photo but it's probably too morbid to ask. If anyone who saw it is willing to field my question....let me know.

It's over now.

I think I know your question and feel as you do about asking :(

Of course it's over now. It never came on for me. Not enough bandwidth by the news station my guess. Darn.

My heart sank when I saw the title change..

Shades of Noah Chamberlin :(

One positive we can take from this is that he was found in time for the family to have answers before Easter.

I'm so heart broken that they will spend Easter without their little man but at the same time I'm relieved that they can start the grieving process now instead of wondering what happened.

Bless you, Chase, your earth work is done. RIP ❤❤❤

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

I can't recall...do they have other children?

A group of Winnipeg Volunteers found him in the creek ... I look forward to hearing more .... I am aware of such a group who do this because often the paid professionals are never as dedicated . Especially on a long weekend holiday.

Sorry for giving the CTV live link , they are asleep at the wheel and only repeated a police tweet . Cudos to CBC TV who actually had live coverage.

Thanks for the wrong link. [emoji23]

It's over now.
Hmm, ive looked at the picture but i can't see anything. What is the question you want to ask? Im curious...

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Of course it's over now. It never came on for me. Not enough bandwidth by the news station my guess. Darn.

I had the same problem. I even refreshed the link and nothing. The other link worked fine - and it was the same one that wouldn't work for me for the presser the other day. Go figure.

Most likely the video will be up soon and pretty much everything said was covered well in the comments here.

So he was found in a well or a creek?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett