Canada - Christine Jessop, 9, Queensville, Ont, 3 Oct 1984 - #2 *killer identified*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He may have known the site from working at the co-op, delivering seed, manure etc. Delivering to farms in he area. That is just speculation... It was the cull prop. But most of it was a working farm, all they had was the trailer there. But the tractor access path ran right by.

Two of his step daughters gave reports to YRP on Oct.4. Stating they saw a blue car at the end of the driveway.

He may have known the site from working at the co-op, delivering seed, manure etc. Delivering to farms in he area. That is just speculation... It was the cull prop. But most of it was a working farm, all they had was the trailer there. But the tractor access path ran right by.

Right. So, you don't have a gut feeling, or any suggestion that he took her anywhere else first before going to Sunderland?

Two of his step daughters gave reports to YRP on Oct.4. Stating they saw a blue car at the end of the driveway.

Interesting. They reported a blue car to police, but didn't report it specifically as JP's blue car? Do you think they recognized the car at the time and didn't say that to police, or did they figure it out later? Or, did you figure that out later?

As far as direct, You just timeline the screams heard.

They saw it just flying by on a bus. But reported it first thing next morn. All I can say is one step d. sent a letter during the inquiry documenting the abuse, and the car and that he and mom got in a huge fight that night cause he was hours late getting home.
They were both called down to the pretrial second trial. By the defense, but when Kim w admitted she lied for attention they didn't call anyone. But they gave their statement oct4. Kim didn't give hers until hearing and wanting attention 2 days later.

Thanks. Any chance you have information about the make and model of JP's car?

The defense never brought up the blue car cause the Pros. could make the case it was all just small town rumour wanna be famous types.

It was a olds, police type boat. Very similar to a buick.

If they believed right off the bat it was his, the abuse in the house was still going on. So the fear or whatever else emotion, probably would have caused them to not make the connection, or deny it.

As far as direct, You just timeline the screams heard.

Okay, so you feel the testimony concerning the screams is viable. As I recall, the closest those witnesses could peg (no pun intended) hearing them was some time in early October.

If JP is our guy, and he shows up at home late the same night Christine disappeared, then this scenario suggests he took her (basically) directly to Sunderland.

If they believed right off the bat it was his, the abuse in the house was still going on. So the fear or whatever else emotion, probably would have caused them to not make the connection, or deny it.

Do you have any inside information concerning other related-but-unreported crimes that JP committed prior to Christine - or after - that you could share here? You have alluded to abuse... but that involved his stepdaughters, correct? Were there other things going on outside of the family circle?

Are you able to provide more info on that aspect of the guy?

We can move on from my question in post #71.

If you're up to it, KJessop, could you sketch out the details about the man who saw the incident in the blue car at Ravenshoe Rd? I believe that this information was in the Fifth Estate episode "Odd Man Out" - but I haven't seen it - and probably most of the readers here are in the same position.

Good progress! If I may ask as I am still a bit unclear. If the blue car was seen outside the Jessop home as the bus went by, was Christine's stop before or after that sighting? Which way did the bus travel? From the store towards the house or from the house towards the store?

If I understand right, the car then left for a period of time, Christine went to the store and then returned to find him waiting there? Just because this has long been a bone of contention for some, how does that timing work with the time you and your mom returned home Ken? Could it fit in better now that we know Christine wasn't going to the park?

See the Fifth Estate, took the book, as a guide. And investigated themselves. They found the actual people, instead of making them up based on the book. It was one of the hardest shows they ever did as they had to separate was true, based on true and complete fabrication. Try and find a copy.

See the Fifth Estate, took the book, as a guide. And investigated themselves. They found the actual people, instead of making them up based on the book. It was one of the hardest shows they ever did as they had to separate was true, based on true and complete fabrication. Try and find a copy.

Yes, I've looked into it - but it's damned expensive to order those old Fifth Estate episodes and the process is not easy either.

Good progress! If I may ask as I am still a bit unclear. If the blue car was seen outside the Jessop home as the bus went by, was Christine's stop before or after that sighting? Which way did the bus travel? From the store towards the house or from the house towards the store?

If I understand right, the car then left for a period of time Christine went to the store and then returned to find him waiting there? Just because this has long been a bone of contention for some, how does that timing work with the time you and your mom returned home Ken? Could it fit?

It was the high school bus I would have normally been on. It came by 15 minutes after Christines bus. Bus travelled north. Christine got home grabbed the mail and paper, got on her bike went to the store. got her candy, rode back.. Car was watching her come up the road, the miss, 10 minutes at most. He may have sat there b4... If I got off the bus, he could have just asked if we needed feed.. Not seem out of place....

I'll go through my old vhs and see if I still have it. And figure a way to send it to someone.

Wow, that is a very narrow window of opportunity. Was the jacket hung up too high, the same one Christine wore to school? Was it also the same one worn to the store?

If you read back a few posts, I explain it and how I know who it is, and if not him. Someone very close to the fam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fales922