Canada - Coronavirus COVID-19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
did everyone get that emergency alert?

just got an emergency alert in Ontario, Canada that is usually used for amber alerts telling all returning travellers to go straight home, do not shop, do not visit, isolate for 14 days

just got an emergency alert in Ontario, Canada that is usually used for amber alerts telling all returning travellers to go straight home, do not shop, do not visit, isolate for 14 days
No we didn't get it and I know we live close to you. My cell is shut off but Husbands is on. TV is on American Dish. Did it come over the telly?

Hope this is allowed. :)
I haven’t got through to EI. I’m just going to wait and apply for the CERB benefit.

Attachments

• A411700E-4287-4929-8A68-94FB4A603F0B.jpeg
    A411700E-4287-4929-8A68-94FB4A603F0B.jpeg
    127.1 KB · Views: 12

I was the chosen one to venture outside. I haven’t been out in over a week. I swear I had spies on me when that alert went out. I’m like I just need egggggssss. Lol.

Ya, I was busy for a bit and just checked the phone,
and ya.

B.C. ‘cautiously optimistic’ about COVID-19 forecast, but warns hospitals could still be overwhelmed

B.C.’s top doctor says she is optimistic that social-distancing measures put in place are helping to “level off” the spread of the novel coronavirus, but warns hospitals could still be overwhelmed by a rapid increase in cases.

[...]

According to provincial data, B.C.’s transmission rate has dropped from 24 per cent to 12 per cent due to physical distancing and travel restrictions.

“That tells us we are cautiously optimistic. We are levelling off,” Henry said.

[...]

Hey guys...just checking in. We are up to 11 cases here in PEI now...102 in Newfoundland. A lady in my parent's town (in Newfoundland) has gotten arrested...twice....for breaking self isolation....twice. School here on PEI has been pushed back to May 11th at the earliest. We were supposed to resume on April 6th, but I wasn't going to send my daughter back that early...it's way too soon.
I had to take a little mental health break...the reality of all this got a little too heavy for me. I hope you all are doing well.

Hey guys...just checking in. We are up to 11 cases here in PEI now...102 in Newfoundland. A lady in my parent's town (in Newfoundland) has gotten arrested...twice....for breaking self isolation....twice. School here on PEI has been pushed back to May 11th at the earliest. We were supposed to resume on April 6th, but I wasn't going to send my daughter back that early...it's way too soon.
I had to take a little mental health break...the reality of all this got a little too heavy for me. I hope you all are doing well.

Ty for checking in pugmom.
Be safe and protect your daughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members