GUILTY Canada - David LeBlanc & Wayne Cunningham for kidnap, trafficking of 16yo, NS, 2014

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thanks for the clarification :)

I dug a little bit into the MH and AB links you found. Seems that they are part of the same Naval retirees group ( http://cnag.ncf.ca/ ) ABC distributors is linked in the Lunenburg services directory. http://www.explorelunenburg.ca/additional-services.html He supplies "(Half hull model kits of the Bluenose". I don't believe these two people are even remotely involved, just unfortunately associated because of the address. I don't know about other places, but in Canada it is illegal to discriminate. That includes the screening process for a renter. So as long as they have the money and treat the property well, there isn't much you can do. And you can only ask so much before it becomes breach of privacy...

I use free pdf makers (like the one you can install in Google Chrome for example), as well as programs like evernote and OneNote to archive the information and pages I find. Sometimes even just simple screen shots. I learned from past experience to document everything.

I'm almost wondering though if we shouldn't be starting a separate topic for sleuthing on MK's websites and possible ties, tech etc... as it is becoming quite involved as it's own topic. I wouldn't want to loose focus on the fugitives.

To my knowledge, we can't start a new "thread" unless we have a forum, and this case doesn't have one yet.

I don't believe these two people are even remotely involved, just unfortunately associated because of the address
<snip>

Unfortunately when there are so many aliases involved, sometimes the only way to get to the bottom of it is through phone numbers and addresses. If folks show up with an addy that ultimately tracks back to a poi in a case, then it is prudent to check them out.

JMO

Yeah, if this reaches high volume, the mods will put this in the high profile section where we can have sub threads for each topic being broken down. It's still related, though, bc the address the kid was held at is the same address linked with the owner of that house.

Could he be utilizing other people's info to set up some domains? Or could somebody else be using his info?

IMO, not too much is adding up with MDK except for bad stuff. I think he's knee deep in it...

Why would Mark Kenney intentionally spell his name wrong, as well as spell his street name wrong, when setting up his domains?

& why would a guy with a "power seller" eBay business and various web & trchnical experience go to work maintenance for an elementary school?

I reeeeeally want more info...

Can't make a living with only 109 ebay transactions in the past 12 months ... average price per widget between $12 and $30 with an occasional sale around $100. If it wasn't so late, i'd go and actually tally it up. Doesn't look like much, IMO.

There is something interesting on the feedback though that I haven't seen before ... each and every feedback has a typed description of the vacuum-related item below the comment. My ebay feedback only ever contains the item #. Could just be the account is set up differently than mine. I'm not that ebay savvy.

However, i do go back to what else MDK may have done for a living for the 10 years he lived at the cabin on Faulkner.

The ebay account was previously in the name of Mr. Kato

mdkvacuumservices 30-Oct-06 Present

mr-kato 30-Nov-01 30-Oct-06

5 Star rating in all 4 categories (incredible given a member back to 2001 ... usually you'll have the odd jerk that leaves some snide remark). Am still checking on the feedback ... i could be wrong, but i think i smelleth a rat.

One down and one to go. Sounds as tho they split up while on the run.

David James Leblanc was arrested Sunday evening in Longlac, several hours northeast of Thunder Bay, after police were called about a man “in distress.” Arriving officers recognized him as one of the suspects sought in the case, according to a statement, and arrested the 47-year-old.

William Cunningham, 31, remains at large and police believe he could be heading for Calgary. He was thought to be driving a grey 2003 Hyundai Elantra with the Nova Scotia licence plate FBP-233.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...alleged-confinement-of-ns-boy/article4579070/

Well, that's very good news to wake up to ... Way to go OPP !!!

Calgary is huge, it would be pretty easy to "disappear" there whether you know anyone or not. Also, once that far, he's that much closer to the mountains, just a hop skip and a jump to some winterized remote cabin if he's got any survival skills or probably prostituting to survive on the dark side of Calgary

"We had a tip from the public that there was a dishevelled or distressed man in the area, and the constables recognized the male from the RCMP fan-outs as being Mr. LeBlanc," Sgt. Carl Pettigrew of the Ontario Provincial Police Greenstone detachment told QMI Agency. "Mr. LeBlanc spent a great deal of time in the bush, in the elements."

I think Cunningham might post on Craigslist to try and make some cash or just pick up a john or two for $$. He also has priors of theft and break-ins too, I believe. Great news by the way, and I'm surprised this long time couple split up while on the run.

http://www.torontosun.com/2012/10/01/man-accused-in-chained-teen-sexual-assault-arrested-in-ontario

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foothillbilly
Back