GUILTY Canada - David LeBlanc & Wayne Cunningham for kidnap, trafficking of 16yo, NS, 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Omg omg omg WOO-HOO!!!

I know I'm late but wow sooo glad to log on & see one of the assaholas is under arrest!

yes I saw that too and I saw Mr~Kato too and another profile for MDK Media. With the MDK PWC username I wonder if the WC could be Wayne Cunningham?

"WC" means With Camera. "PWC" means Pervert With Camera.

Looks like MDK used to post on ModelMayhem forums a few years back, under the username "MDK PWC".

http://www.modelmayhem.com/po.php?thread_id=209228&page=91

Gotta run.

yes I saw that too and I saw Mr~Kato too and another profile for MDK Media. With the MDK PWC username I wonder if the WC could be Wayne Cunningham?

Snoopster, thank you so much for this. It helped me to find this:

http://istudio.com/411431/

Snipped:
Kato PWC
Male
48 years old
Halifax, Canada
Fetlife Profile
IS #:411431
Photographer

Snipped:
I am not a fashion photographer, I do not shoot fashion nor do I seem to be able to shoot vanilla glamour either. Some would consider me a GWC, I'd prefer a P(erv)WC better.

===> Might be interesting to send this bit of info to that school he works for...

Found something else interesting...

Snipped:
Video Credits:
'Bad Guy' in, "Glamour Model Detective" a Harmony Concepts video by Jon Woods, 2005
Pink Panther Parody Series- "Kato Strikes Again, Again & Again..." (expected release in 2011 in the USA and Canada)

Website Credits:
Various; as a guest rigger/bad guy

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0492024/fullcredits?mode=desktop
Full cast and crew for
Glamour Model Detectives (2005)

Description:
The beautiful head of a private investigator agency recounts to a magazine reporter the origins of her company and describes the misadventures of some of her glamor model P.I.'s had during their investigations, which leave the buxom beauties struggling in tight bondage.

Look who is listed as an actor:
Mr. Kato

But remember he also said he did some rigging (guest rigger)?

Snipped:
Camera and Electrical Department
Lorelei .... additional videographer

Thanks
Ken Scott .... special thanks

===> Hmmm...pretty interesting... I wonder...

I clicked on that name (KS) & the info says he did video for Glamour Shots Detectives, received special thanks.

Snoopster, thank you so much for this. It helped me to find this:

Snipped:
Kato PWC
Male
48 years old
Halifax, Canada
Fetlife Profile
IS #:411431
Photographer

Snipped:
I am not a fashion photographer, I do not shoot fashion nor do I seem to be able to shoot vanilla glamour either. Some would consider me a GWC, I'd prefer a P(erv)WC better.

===> Might be interesting to send this bit of info to that school he works for...

Yikes, yes I hope LE has seen this....that school would have him off the payroll pretty quick. I also read this....at the same link....

I also have several things I would love to shoot as well with the right model.

ideas currently floating around in my skull:
-Snow White and the 7 pervy dwarfs (props in the making)
-Henti theme of some sort (ideas on paper only at this point)
-A Fall Theme (nude)
-Red Ridinghood Goes Hunting (Guns n Girls)

Perfect job for someone working in a school full of kids....just the type we want our kids around!!!!! SICKO

I'm back now, and what great news that one of these guys has been caught. But, Thunder Bay?...that's pretty far out there! (West, I mean.)

I had wondered what "PWC" meant. Unfortunately, now I know! (Thanks Jersey*girl.)

Yes, it doesn't seem appropriate that this type of guy would work in close proximity to our young kids! Originally I had thought "to each his own'. But now, well, it's just a bit too over the top!

One down. One to go. (or is it two to go?)

I need to correct my above post #254:

It was all based on the premise that the victim escaped September 25th, when in fact it was Monday September 24th. Obviously anything in my above post has to be advanced by one day. Apologies folks ... i really don't know where i came up with the 25th.

Still wondering about MDK using two different spellings of his surname. On the registration for the Bluebay band site, his name is shown with both spellings on the same registration and it seems he even had his phone number wrong -6023 instead of the usual -3023. Dunno, maybe was having a bad day.

Neighbours said that MDK lived at the Faulkner cabin for about 10 years, and it is reported that the mailbox has the name C. Kenney on it. Classmates shows a Mark Kenney attended Park View Education Center High School in Bridgewater NS from 1980 - 1983:

http://www.classmates.com/places/school/Park-View-Education-Center-High-School/9625

FWIW, if it is the same person, that should put MDK around mid to late 40s.

Not related to the above, but just thinking about the young victim, and hoping he is going to be okay. Heard on the news today that he is back living with his mother. Considering he was homeless when this happened, that sounds like one good thing that has come out of his ordeal.

Yes new bracelets are on back order. Recycled ones might be available as we speak. Is that freak from Thailand wearing one. Maybe they can share.

I think chaining them all in one cell would make a heck of a lot more sense then these stupid bracelets.

How about just using the buddy system, and chaining them to volunteer inmates?

Still wondering about MDK using two different spellings of his surname. On the registration for the Bluebay band site, his name is shown with both spellings on the same registration and it seems he even had his phone number wrong -6023 instead of the usual -3023. Dunno, maybe was having a bad day.

Neighbours said that MDK lived at the Faulkner cabin for about 10 years, and it is reported that the mailbox has the name C. Kenney on it. Classmates shows a Mark Kenney attended Park View Education Center High School in Bridgewater NS from 1980 - 1983:

http://www.classmates.com/places/school/Park-View-Education-Center-High-School/9625

FWIW, if it is the same person, that should put MDK around mid to late 40s.

Not related to the above, but just thinking about the young victim, and hoping he is going to be okay. Heard on the news today that he is back living with his mother. Considering he was homeless when this happened, that sounds like one good thing that has come out of his ordeal.

Ya know, there was a thought in the back of my mind that maybe somebody was using Kenney's info to set up "questionable" businesses, especially considering Mark's last name and the street name are spelled wrong on the domain sites, but your search on eBay which lists Mark's vacuum business inventory as originally listed under mr-kato blows that idea right outta the water. That changing of his eBay user id is there - in black & white. Did you take a screen cap of the ids?

Also, gosh help me BUT everyone is aware that "vacuum" is found in some search codes for nefarious *advertiser censored* (some including children) - along with "extra long hose", "Horse Power", "Best Suction", "New Motor", "Barely or Never Used Vacuum", "Clamps and Screws", brand names intentionally misspelled such as "Electroluxx or Electriluxxx" (many others) - right? Plus, vacuum hoses are used for "torture *advertiser censored*" in S&M/Bondage. Looking at so many of those sites linked with his bondage sites made me aware of this. I never even knew it existed. Personally, I cannot for the life of me understand how & why people like this stuff. I was in pain just glancing at it.

Where is the other little girly man? His face should be plastered everywhere! Is it possible Cunningham was killed & hidden with the car but Leblanc just "said" he was dropped off & left in the remote woods? Could that be a reason for Leblanc acting so strange & out of it? I mean, Cunningham is a skinny small guy. How much does he weigh? For a guy he looks really tiny, like bone thin...maybe a buck 30 or 40?

li-ns-faulkner-174.jpg

Here is the image of the mailbox with the name C. Kenney on it.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/story/2012/09/27/ns-leblanc-cunningham-warant.html

JG: I too think the vacuum business was a front for a sex business, the tags involved are too blaring.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop
Back