CANADA Canada - Elizabeth Bain, 22, Scarborough, Ont, 19 June 1990 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Johnpaul:
It is with sincerest hope that the Christmas spirit or a new years resolution will come upon you in favor of speaking out of what you may know.
RB deserves to have his name returned to him and EB deserves to be found and laid to rest in proper manner.
Thank you

If I could choose a post of the year - I would choose this one.

From thread #1, page 72, part of post #1066 -

JohnPaul

i can not locate the post right now, however somebody in this thread made some sort of reference regarding the Bains driveway which twigged something in my memory,

Have always wondered what this thought might have been. Any luck JP in what it was you read? Maybe you already covered it in a post on this thread?

I went to school with RB (only knew him to see him at the time), but my friend was in his circle of friends and talked to him during and shortly after EB disappeared. I have a question, but I can't ask it directly because I don't wish to create a rumour if what I was told is not true.

For eyesonly or anyone who is close to the story: does anyone know of anyone close to EB at the time of her disappearance that at any point worked for a cemetery? A grounds keeper/lawn maintenance worker? Or a key player who had a connection to a person who had that type of job?

Lexi,
The only person thus far I've been able to connect to a cemetery is the person named spinner who the police were looking for through the media papers because of a phone call to John Hesselinks Q107 radio show in 1990 when John had a session for people to call in with any info on EB's disappearance.
Someone anonymous phoned in and said "spinner is your man".
The police never found spinner. The man I search with JS, who is in Derek Finkles book on the case, found spinner in 2011.
Spinner is a street person who was living in a small trailer in 1990 on a car lot about 25 yrds from where EB's car was found.
EB's dad got a room for spinner at their church. We have evidence that EB may have been trying to help spinner as she was interested in this kind of work.
This church EB's family attended is about 100yrds from where her car was found. You can see it from the location of where the car was found. There is a cemetery attached to this church.
The church still comes over every so often and takes spinner away. Probably for a shower and clean up.
Spinner is still living on this lot, in a different trailer, and the lot is not in use. The trailer has no running water, toilet or electricity. We aren't sure what the relationship to the owner of the property is who allows him to stay there.
Spinner has made some very damning comments that have all been forwarded to LE. But it is clear they are in no way interested in anything to do with this case or helping find EB.
I will continue to look for anyone involved in a cemetary in anyway.

EG, the one in the book that was close to EB. The one that RB thought might have been the guy waiting outside her classroom that night.
At the time, I believed he lived just behind the cemetery at birchmount and St Clair but have no evidence or knowledge of him being involved with the cemetery or knowing anyone involved with the cemetery. He may have, I jut don't have that information.
I will still keep an ear to the ground Lexi. Hope this is helping.

RB washed hearses for two weeks at a funeral home in 1982 or 83. He took over a friends job for two weeks while the friend went on vacation. Funeral home was McDougal and Brown. I am familiar with that one and if I recall correctly there is no cemetery attached to it.
That is RB's only experience in that type of thing.

Back to spinner. The owner of the lot that spinner lived on in 1990, and today owned the strip club caddies back in the 90's. We also believe he may have been involved in the strip club off Brock Road, that was called the cab tavern back in 1990. Most people would recognize the name it changed to, The Palace East.
Not saying this has anything to do with Ebs disappearance. It's just noteworthy I think.

Lexi,
The only person thus far I've been able to connect to a cemetery is the person named spinner who the police were looking for through the media papers because of a phone call to John Hesselinks Q107 radio show in 1990 when John had a session for people to call in with any info on EB's disappearance.
The police never found spinner. The man I search with JS, who is in Derek Finkles book on the case, found spinner in 2011.
Spinner is a street person who was living in a small trailer in 1990 on a car lot about 25 yrds from where EB's car was found.
EB's dad got a room for spinner at their church. We have evidence that EB may have been trying to help spinner as she was interested in this kind of work.
This church EB's family attended is about 100yrds from where her car was found. You can see it from the location of where the car was found. There is a cemetery attached to this church.
The church still comes over every so often and takes spinner away. Probably for a shower and clean up.
Spinner is still living on this lot, in a different trailer, and the lot is not in use. The trailer has no running water, toilet or electricity. We aren't sure what the relationship to the owner of the property is who allows him to stay there.
Spinner has made some very damning comments that have all been forwarded to LE. But it is clear they are in no way interested in anything to do with this case or helping find EB.

Thank you for all of your information. Don't let my question lead you astray - it's just one small detail that may have nothing to do with EB's disappearance.

After EB went missing, the whole community was brainstorming. People made wild guesses with what little information they knew to be true.

This is a cold case, EB deserves to be found and properly laid to rest. SAR organizations such as OVERT do training exercises. It would be wonderful if we could go back to where EB was last seen, and where her car was found and search again with those resources.

Eyesonly or anyone here: do any of you have maps to share of where RB said he last saw EB's car & where it was ultimately found?

Thank you for all of your information. Don't let my question lead you astray - it's just one small detail that may have nothing to do with EB's disappearance.

After EB went missing, the whole community was brainstorming. People made wild guesses with what little information they knew to be true.

This is a cold case, EB deserves to be found and properly laid to rest. SAR organizations such as OVERT do training exercises. It would be wonderful if we could go back to where EB was last seen, and where her car was found and search again with those resources.

If anyone wishes to contact any of these organizations with cadver dogs, please feel free to do so.
We haven't had any luck, but maybe someone else will.
We need to have a cadaver dog search the parkette area behind where Eb's car was found.
Thanks

Eyesonly or anyone here: do any of you have maps to share of where RB said he last saw EB's car & where it was ultimately found?
https://goo.gl/photos/u2fftWR31ZjZeb1w5

Location 1 is the little rectangle lot on old Kingston Rd down in the valley where RB saw her car at 645-7pm on June 19, 1990.
Location 2 is where the car was found on morrish rd on June 22, 1990.

https://goo.gl/photos/u2fftWR31ZjZeb1w5

Location 1 is the little rectangle lot on old Kingston Rd down in the valley where RB saw her car at 645-7pm on June 19, 1990.
Location 2 is where the car was found on morrish rd on June 22, 1990.

First time that i have noticed a description of clothing last seen worn by EB, good to keep in mind in hopes that she will be recovered soon. imo.
https://photos.google.com/share/AF1...?key=dHFzWDdyaXVZQzh3Rms0NGNaRDZNZGF2ZVZRWFJR

IMG_20151112_131928.jpg

BBM

Where EB was last seen seems to be heresay imo. The last sighting is reported by a young woman working at the tennis courts at UofT Scarborough, who reported seeing EB after talking to the Bain family during the first search of the park near where car was found - a browse of thread #1 will reveal that the same person was involved in another murder years later.

Her credibility is up to the individual reading about her claims and further endeavors. Jmo.

Prior to the 'sighting' of EB at the tennis courts was at her home, where her ID, purse and the project she had been working on for her night class were found. That project was due to be turned in the evening she went 'missing'. She left home without it? The story was, she left home about 4:00 pm to go to the tennis courts and would then return home for dinner, then return to campus for a 7:00 pm class.

Imo, one needs to look slightly outside the box on this one - not just where TPS tells people they need to look.

Eyesonly - you highly advocate not believing what TPS has said at any point in this case, including not giving TPS any new info on the case, yet looking in or near the park where her vehicle was found is the only logical option for you. I don't get that.

Jmo.

Lexi,

the person you are referring to as "Spinner" was known by the name "Wayne" around that area/community, i would see him at least once a week walking around begging for money, he was always barefoot, never wearing any shoes or socks, he didn't want anybody to know where he lived because he thought nobody would give him money then, he used to buy clothes and rip them himself and throw them in the mud, he was pretending to be homeless for money, but in reality he had a pretty nice trailer, he was also collecting welfare using the address of a close by business which i will not name

Please, everyone, don't be afraid to post rumors or innuendos on this case.
These things very often are based in some truth that we can decifer together.
It just might hold the key to finding Liz.

FYI, any info that I have advocated in not believing by the way of tps has been proven that they were wrong.
And FYI, we have given them absolutely everything we have found. JS did a full police video tape on everything and gave them hard copy paper on everything.

the person you are referring to as "Spinner" was known by the name "Wayne" around that area/community, i would see him at least once a week walking around begging for money, he was always barefoot, never wearing any shoes or socks, he didn't want anybody to know where he lived because he thought nobody would give him money then, he used to buy clothes and rip them himself and throw them in the mud, he was pretending to be homeless for money, but in reality he had a pretty nice trailer, he was also collecting welfare using the address of a close by business which i will not name

Hey JP, can you tell us where this nice trailer was located and what year/s are you referring to. Thanks kindly.

Woodland..... yet looking in or near the park where her vehicle was found is the only logical option for you. I don't get that. Jmo.[/QUOTE said:
Not sure what you mean by that w. We have looked all over the place over the years. Thousands of miles we've driven.
Behind her vehicle is just a place at the present time that needs to be cleared up based on things spinner has said, and people in the neighborhood have said.
That is all. Just needs to be cleared up.
I don't understand what is wrong in that thinking.
It's actually not logical at all to me for her to be buried there, but if I ignored the evidence then we would be no better than what the police did.
No stone unturned. Elizabeth Bain deserves no less.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mel18
Back