CANADA Canada - Elnaz Hajtamiri, 37, Abducted following home invasion, Wasaga Beach, Ontario, 12 Jan 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
ELNAZ-e1642536071174.jpg

The white Lexus RX cops say is connected to the kidnapping. HANDOUT/ OPP

WHERE'S ELNAZ? Cops make plea in kidnapping of Wasaga woman | Toronto Sun
rbbm.
'Now, the OPP has established a dedicated tip line at 1-833-728-3415, so the public can provide information. Members of the public are asked to help share the information and photos of Hajtamiri, using the hashtag #BringElnazHome.''
''It was also noted that “if you are concerned about the legitimacy of any interaction with an OPP officer, call the OPP at 1-888-310-1122 to verify their identity. You can also request to see the officer’s badge and police identification. Look for inconsistencies in the officer’s uniform.”

ELNAZ-e1642536071174.jpg

The white Lexus RX cops say is connected to the kidnapping. HANDOUT/ OPP

WHERE'S ELNAZ? Cops make plea in kidnapping of Wasaga woman | Toronto Sun
rbbm.
'Now, the OPP has established a dedicated tip line at 1-833-728-3415, so the public can provide information. Members of the public are asked to help share the information and photos of Hajtamiri, using the hashtag #BringElnazHome.''
''It was also noted that “if you are concerned about the legitimacy of any interaction with an OPP officer, call the OPP at 1-888-310-1122 to verify their identity. You can also request to see the officer’s badge and police identification. Look for inconsistencies in the officer’s uniform.”

Well, that doesn't look like a white SUV!

Am I the only person to suspect that the 'abducted by three black guys of no description', story might not be quite just so?

rbbm.
Tip Line Active And OPP Issue Plea For Help In Connection To Wasaga Beach Abduction (muskoka411.com)
''Members of the public are asked to help share the information and photos of Elnaz Hajtamiri, using the hashtag #BringElnazHome.

The dedicated tip line, 1-833-728-3415, and a renewed plea for the public assistance, were announced during a media conference today, which is available on Twitter @OPP_CR and Facebook @OPPCentralRegion.

The Huronia West OPP Crime Unit, under direction of the OPP Criminal Investigation Branch, is continuing the investigation. Anyone who may have witnessed this incident, or has any information, is asked to call the dedicated tip line toll-free at 1-833-728-3415 or the OPP non-emergency number at 1-888-310-1122. Information can also be reported anonymously to Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477).

If you are concerned about the legitimacy of any interaction with an OPP officer, call the OPP at 1-888-310-1122 to verify their identity. You can also request to see the officer’s badge and police identification. Look for inconsistencies in the officer’s uniform. Uniform police officers wear insignia related to their police service and have strict dress code standards. Some officers and off-duty officers do not wear uniforms, but they should be able to provide you with the name of their service and detachment, badge number and rank without hesitation, and produce their badge and police identification.

mir-three.png

mir-two.jpg

I hadn't even considered this possibility. Who was it that reported her missing?

From the link: "Police say officers were called to a home on Trailwood Place at around 8:30 last evening.

"When they arrived, police were told a 37-year-old woman had been taken by three men."

So it appears that someone in the home witnessed the abduction and called the police.

It doesn't seem as though there was any other description of the three men, other than they were black, and wearing police uniforms.

From what has been reported so far, it doesn't seem as though there were any other witnesses to the three black "policemen".

JMO, but Wasaga Beach is not an ethnically diverse town. Of the 20,000 people, only 150 are black. Three black men cannot just melt in with the locals. And why dress up as police officers? Wouldn't that just attract even more attention to themselves, especially at 8:30 p.m. on a residential street.

JMO, but I think the story could be a crock.

I worry for this woman's safety.

Wasaga Beach, ON - Demographics | Townfolio

Police say woman abducted following home invasion in Wasaga Beach

Last edited:
Jan 20 2022 rbbm.
HUNTER: Who is mystery woman in Wasaga Beach kidnapping? | Toronto Sun
''In the matter of the Wasaga Beach kidnapping of 37-year-old Elnaz Tamiri (aka Hajtamiri), the victim remains an enigma wrapped in a riddle. Piecing together the strands of her life is not for the faint of heart.''

''There has been no ransom note. No demands from the kidnappers. No indication even what this is about.''

''One friend alluded to the Iranian immigrant (she came to Canada around five years ago) as having a tragic and troubled past.

She had apparently moved to Wasaga Beach a short while ago from Richmond Hill, where she has family. Tamiri wasn’t married, had no children''

''Was she grabbed for personal reasons? A jealous ex-boyfriend carrying a twisted torch? Drugs? Gambling? Or was it political, something ugly from the old country rearing its head here?
And why Wasaga Beach? Was she in hiding?''

''One local in Wasaga wrote on a local forum that neighbours allegedly told cops there was a “very suspicious” bearded man watching the house where Tamiri was living. His white car with license plates covered made several rounds of Trailwood Pl. and this was duly reported.''

''On her Facebook page, Elnaz Tamiri makes several references to the mass murder of Ukraine International Airlines Flight 752 in January 2020.''

''Before that tragic day, there are a number of photos of Tamiri with a man. They are in Malaysia, China, all points in-between. They look happy.

There is one final photo of the couple from Jan. 11, 2020 — three days after the crash. Overlaid on the photo is #PS752.''

Still no word from her abductors, apparently -- no demands for ransom. Trying to stay hopeful for Elnaz and her family.
This clip is from ctv news-- really not much more info, sigh. (But if you DO want to see the clip, you have to click the link below but then look at all the icons for other clips; the most recent one for Elna'z abuduction is the first one relating to her case in that list- #14 in the rows. Sorry that it doesn't seem possible to link directly. The addy is for women activists in Afghansitan arrested. I don't think CTV is implying a link) CTV National News: Taliban arrests women activists

Last edited:
It's bizarre how hard it is to find information and updates. The most info I've been able to find out about Elnaz is from a writeup in the "Beach Booster" for Wasaga Beach, and only via a retweet (scroll down at this link https://mobile.twitter.com/ShawnAriay until you see the story). Elnaz sounds like an amazing human being -- kind, generous, lovely. She grew up in Iran, has a BA in Intl Insurance, and was married to a "beloved husband" who died tragically in 2017. The article indicates Elnaz used their "life savings" to build a girls' school to "honour her husband's name." She moved to Ontario in 2018 and has just started a cake-making business (previously, she worked as an admin in the shipping industry). Her mother makes a heart-wrenching plea for her daughter's safe return, and wider family and friends are all calling on neighbours and businesses to offer up any security video they have of that day (and potentially which may have captured the white SUV -- or anything else that could be helpful). Again, scroll to see the "Beach Booster" tweet by SKF at https://mobile.twitter.com/ShawnAriay

My heart goes out to Elnaz's family and friends who must be terrified. Wishing them strength in these hard times -- and the hope of some good news.

I should add: we should all be devastated. It's especially concerning how little attention Elnaz's case is getting. We have a person who has been abducted and hopefully is still alive. But time is pressing! Why aren't mainstream news outlets plastering feeds with details? The public can't help if they don't know. (Maybe LE is already watching the suspect/s and quietly preparing action; I fervently hope so.) Still, I'm really shocked by the general silence, and by mainstream media especially.

It's bizarre how hard it is to find information and updates. The most info I've been able to find out about Elnaz is from a writeup in the "Beach Booster" for Wasaga Beach, and only via a retweet (scroll down at this link https://mobile.twitter.com/ShawnAriay until you see the story). Elnaz sounds like an amazing human being -- kind, generous, lovely. She grew up in Iran, has a BA in Intl Insurance, and was married to a "beloved husband" who died tragically in 2017. The article indicates Elnaz used their "life savings" to build a girls' school to "honour her husband's name." She moved to Ontario in 2018 and has just started a cake-making business (previously, she worked as an admin in the shipping industry). Her mother makes a heart-wrenching plea for her daughter's safe return, and wider family and friends are all calling on neighbours and businesses to offer up any security video they have of that day (and potentially which may have captured the white SUV -- or anything else that could be helpful). Again, scroll to see the "Beach Booster" tweet by SKF at https://mobile.twitter.com/ShawnAriay

Thanks for the new information! But who at the house reported the abduction and how are they related to EH. I have yet to see that reported.

My heart goes out to Elnaz's family and friends who must be terrified. Wishing them strength in these hard times -- and the hope of some good news.

My questions:

- Why did she "move a short while ago" to this location from Richmond "where she had family" ? Was she in hiding?
HUNTER: Who is mystery woman in Wasaga Beach kidnapping? | Toronto Sun

- what is her relationship to the "homeowner"?
- who is the man in the photos in her FB?
- what is the significance of UIA flight 752? Was the man a passenger?
- her husband died in 2017 so that man was not her husband who died "tragically". Under what circumstances did he die?

This is terrifying. It seems she was being watched, stalked? by the bearded man in a car in the neighborhood.
No contact, no ransom, no message from the abductors.
Seems to me this was a deliberate planned contract abduction....imo.

Heartbreaking......her poor family. I hope she is still alive.

The pictures are of her husband.
translated, with photos the two together:

Dr. Farnam Shapoorifar, 38, a veterinarian and "supplier of veterinary drugs," and his wife, Elnaz Haj Tamiri, in May 2017, 48 hours apart, from an "unknown virus" in Toos Hospital, in May 2017, according to exclusive research by Perjan Mirror, Tehran, is dead.

The death was suspicious.
The two kidneys were out of order at the same time. He died within 48 hours.
The rest states how distraught Elnaz was, her work with the school in his honor, and her husband's educational background.

معمای ربودن الناز حاج تعمیری در شمال تورنتو و مرگ مشکوک همسرش در ایران - PersianMirror

This is so sad. :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sumzoe24
Back