CANADA Canada - Emma Fillipoff, 26, Victoria BC, 28 Nov 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Photos of the Empress .. as the slideshow rolls by to the pics of the exterior, note the proximity of the hotel to the waterfront:

http://www.fairmont.com/empress-victoria/media/photos/

funny, I thought it was the fellow who walked with Emma on Douglas St down to the Empress who called 911.It sounds like the night auditor and the fellow made separate calls to police.The big mystery still remains how did her credit card get out to Langford library? There is a bank right next door to the library.The card was found right outside the library so you would think the person who dropped it would have been seen on the bank surv. cameras if they exist. Her mother mentions her walking became manical so its possible she walked out that rail line from the inner harbor (johnson street bridge).Perhaps of note also is her only family member on the Island lived north of Naniamo.They were very close and in fact that is who Emma stayed with here in Nelson several years ago.Was she attempting to reach this family member and walked the rail line to avoid detection? I think she left the Island shortly afterwards.

a woman has posted on the FB page that she has seen Emma.Waiting for more details...

This person posted that Friday and hasn't responded with more info? That's got to feel like forever for Shelley. Fingers crossed.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

this was posted as a public comment on the HelpFindEmmaFillipoff FB page..."Hi there, me and my boyfriend have seen this girl before and have a tip. We called the police in Victoria around 2 months ago and left our number and they never got back to us. Is there a number that we could personally contact the parents with? I think they have the right to know." Anastasia Polishchuk

if anybody reading this feels the urge to contact Victoria Police and ask why they haven't followed up on this tip please do so 250 995 7654

if a mother has a missing daughter and a tipster comes forward suggesting she has seen the missing daughter and then its discovered that this tipster is facebook friends with a colleague of the mother should one become suspicious? If the colleague is questioned about this friendship and replies that she doesn't know who this tipster is and has no idea how/why they would be friends on FB should one be suspicious? Does this friendship have something to do with the tipster being able to access the mother's comments on FB via the colleagues FB feed? For example when the mother posts a comment about her missing daughter it would appear on the colleagues feed which the tipster could then read.The tipster might not want to 'friend' the mother of the missing daughter because then the mother could access the tipsters personal information that would remain private if they were not friends.Another strange piece of this puzzle.

Tipster deleted the comment on the HelfFindEmmaFillipoff FB page on Thurs 20March and then deleted her FB page.Said she would contact Shelley but so far hasn't....

Vic police have made contact with tipster...now they're on a roll.Hoping for the last few pieces of this puzzle to now fall into place...

tipster is legit...had multiple sightings....Great progress last night

tipster is legit...had multiple sightings....Great progress last night

Awesome!

When I saw Emma's thread on page 1, I was hoping that there was a break in finding her. Glad to see there is some movement in the case.

Praying Emma is home with her mom soon.

several since last summer...tipster was not aware of Emma missing until recently

Wow this is great news! Prayers for answers for her family... It could be for obvious reasons that Emma wants to remain anonymous and away from her family, but at least they may know that now...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And I hope to heck they figure something out. I'm so happy to hear this lady came forward.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

This is great new and I hope it leads to resolution in Emma's case. Would be wonderful for her loved ones to know.

With respect kokanee ... how do you know this information?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roxie1892
Back