CANADA Canada - Emma Fillipoff, 26, Victoria BC, 28 Nov 2012

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
yes Shelley did release the area publicly just awhile ago on FB

But she doesn't mention anything about the tipster being credible. Why did the tipster delete their fb page?

I hope it's not a hoax :mad:

Any news on Emma? Did this tipster pan out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No real news... Her mom is planning a trip to Vancouver in May - her comment about it is on Emma's missing page, basically to walk the streets, talk to people and to the Vancouver PD.

No real news... Her mom is planning a trip to Vancouver in May - her comment about it is on Emma's missing page, basically to walk the streets, talk to people and to the Vancouver PD.
So her mom thinks she might be in Vancouver now?

So her mom thinks she might be in Vancouver now?

That's where the "tipster" reportedly thought she saw a woman who looked a lot like Emma. They were living in Vancouver at the time and when they came over to the island, they saw her missing posters and thought it might be the same woman...

That's where the "tipster" reportedly thought she saw a woman who looked a lot like Emma. They were living in Vancouver at the time and when they came over to the island, they saw her missing posters and thought it might be the same woman...

Did they see her more than once?

Yes, apparently - Emma's mom says they saw this woman a "few times" (this is on the facebook page, you have to expand the comments under the March 18th admin post)

yes several times and recently another tipster came forward after an encounter with a woman he believes is Emma.Was in the same neighborhood as previous sightings

the Downtown Eastside and perhaps occasionally on the Drive.We covered every shelter, injections site,spoke with hundreds and so many say she is there on Hastings.Shelley continues the search...

specifically the 150block E Hasting between the Balmoral and safe injection site is the blue door where they sell weed over the counter.The security guy says she came in and took down the missing poster saying she just wants to be left alone.Others have said the posters are being removed elsewhere.

specifically the 150block E Hasting between the Balmoral and safe injection site is the blue door where they sell weed over the counter.The security guy says she came in and took down the missing poster saying she just wants to be left alone.Others have said the posters are being removed elsewhere.

This must be so hard for those searching. I can't even imagine the despair her mom must feel, I believe all she wants is to see her daughter, to know she is alive.

The DTES has a reputation but the search experience was all positive. Everybody wants to see Emma reunited with Shelley and family.Some very kind and caring people on those mean streets especially the First Nations people.

How credible do you think that info is? It sounds to me like we can confirm she is not deceased. I can't believe she would turn on her family like that. IMO

Sent from my C6506 using Tapatalk

Wow, that sounds very promising

How credible do you think that info is? It sounds to me like we can confirm she is not deceased. I can't believe she would turn on her family like that. IMO

Sent from my C6506 using Tapatalk

one can never be 100% certain she is alive until her mother,family member or friend actually see her in person but I think its safe to say that yes she is living somewhere in the DTES and suffering health issues.The number of people who look at the missing poster and say they've seen her on Hastings is just too convincing.There's always a chance that they're all mistaken but I tend to think not in this case. If it was only 5 or 6 people stating they'd seen her then no it would not be convincing but we're talking dozens and always mentioning the same block of Hastings.Privacy issues certainly play a role and Emma is 28 years old so if she wishes to remain hidden its her choice.For her mothers sake I just wish she'd call home.

Well if It's not her that everyone keeps seeing, then it should be easy enough to figure out who it is. I am surprised that more of those people don't the sightings aren't interested in the reward??

Do you have a link for this, please?

Salem

Has anything online been searched for historical photos of Emma since the date she went missing, and the DTES?

For example, there are various public events that I have found, with pics of women.

Do you have a link for this, please?

Salem

sorry no links it was from conversation inside the blue door between my search partner and staff who posted the missing poster for all customers to see

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevHill
Back