CANADA Canada - Emma Fillipoff, 26, Victoria BC, 28 Nov 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Actually, considering her age, I think Emma is getting more law enforcement involvement than many other cases here in the US. Her mom is to be credited as well. It is not easy to get attention for a missing person over the age of twenty one for long.

In fact, it sounds like LE is being more vocal and active than what we've seen, on the surface at least, in Dylan Redwine's case, and he is thirteen, especially as they seem to believe she is missing voluntarily.

The idea that she has a job waiting is hopeful, a date to look forward to, if she is not located before then. Or at least, maybe she will make contact with her employers soon.

ITA, Emma has had alot of exposure, her Mother is driving the campaign, and is very compelling, which is why news outlets are carrying it.

Where is Emma?

Is there anything we can sleuth? Seriously. There just seems to be NOTHING in Emma's case. What can we do????

It's still bugging me why it is believed that Emma had her orange purse (sans wallet) with her. Anyone have an idea why she would take a purse but leave her wallet and passport behind in her car?

It's still bugging me why it is believed that Emma had her orange purse (sans wallet) with her. Anyone have an idea why she would take a purse but leave her wallet and passport behind in her car?

Sounds to me she might be suffering from mental problems. Moving out of the shelter, having her car towed to a hotel, leaving most of her stuff in the car, calling mom for help then cancelling. :twocents:

That's correct n/t, but iirc, her mom indicated she had money in the bank (i think it was in the article that talked about Emma having lived on the houseboat and ending her job the end of October).

Do we know if she made any money withdrawals from her account? Before and after?

I haven't been on WS much since Victoria's forum, and still put my :twocents: in over there. I pray this young woman is found safe and sound. My heart breaks for her mother. MOO

I haven't been on WS much since Victoria's forum, and still put my :twocents: in over there. I pray this young woman is found safe and sound. My heart breaks for her mother. MOO
Prayers that Emma will return to her seasonal job on February 1st and that she is okay. I wonder if she has gone to a different shelter.

How do we know she took an orange purse and didn't give it away or throw it out. Sorry I have been following this story and have not heard of this clue. I wonder if it is possible she met someone and felt a connection and they decided to disappear off the grid. Sometimes people with depression want nothing to do with society and don't realize the heartache they cause their loved ones by doing this.

It was originally stated Emma had called home asking for family to come get her. Did her mother every say what was troubling Emma? Was someone stalking her and that is why she ended up going to the womens shelter? Maybe she felt she would throw her stalker off by changing her location/address and they would be better able to protect her at the shelter or at least she would feel safer... Anyone know if her mother discussed any of their conversations? Thank you.

Wherever you are Emma I pray you are warm and safe. Your mother and family need and love you.

It was originally stated Emma had called home asking for family to come get her. Did her mother every say what was troubling Emma? Was someone stalking her and that is why she ended up going to the womens shelter? Maybe she felt she would throw her stalker off by changing her location/address and they would be better able to protect her at the shelter or at least she would feel safer... Anyone know if her mother discussed any of their conversations? Thank you.

Wherever you are Emma I pray you are warm and safe. Your mother and family need and love you.

I don't think her mom mentioned why but I'm going to guess Emma was suffering from some mental disorder.

734246_387890387973309_1986106219_n.jpg

New pictures.

https://www.facebook.com/HelpFindEm...63561385.85846.363776483718033&type=1&theater

How do we know she took an orange purse and didn't give it away or throw it out. Sorry I have been following this story and have not heard of this clue. I wonder if it is possible she met someone and felt a connection and they decided to disappear off the grid. Sometimes people with depression want nothing to do with society and don't realize the heartache they cause their loved ones by doing this.

Very first post in this thread included the reference to the orange purse:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - CANADA Canada - Emma Fillipoff, 26, Victoria BC, 28 Nov 2012

I don't know how they know, but as it was publicized as a clue for some reason.

Yes, what a very sweet girl. Hoping and praying for the best! She better be ok.

I guess she never showed up for her job. :(

Some people on FB are speculating she may be at a farm? Saanich Road? I'm not from BC so have no idea where this is or how she could have gotten there.

We know she loves the outdoors.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...718033&type=1&theater#!/HelpFindEmmaFillipoff
There is a farm called "The Roost" where they serve meals. It is not too far from the Airport. Wasn't it said that she took a taxi and got out before the Airport? It is on Saanich Road and is open year round. Wonder if she got a job there because it isn't just seasonal work like the last job. You can't blame her if she did.

There is a farm called "The Roost" where they serve meals. It is not too far from the Airport. Wasn't it said that she took a taxi and got out before the Airport? It is on Saanich Road and is open year round. Wonder if she got a job there because it isn't just seasonal work like the last job. You can't blame her if she did.

Yes that is what was reported but if she did get a job there wouldn't someone have recognized her?

Maybe she doesn't want to be found? IDK

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back