CANADA Canada- Isabella Dan, 53, Toronto lawyer, owner of a law office in Markham, 3 March 2023 *Suspicious*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
"The lawsuits for my client do not allege Dan facilitated, initiated or benefited from the alleged fraud," said Glenn Cohen, a lawyer representing the plaintiff in two of the cases against Dan.

"They plead claims of lawyer's negligence and breach of contract, in that she failed to comply with the terms of the mortgage commitment, in particular regarding title insurance, and failed to advise the client about aspects of the transactions."
Am I understanding this correctly... "the clients do not allege she facilitated, initiated or benefited from the alleged fraud" If she didn't, who did? When mortgage fraud is committed, is it not for financial gain?
Or does this mean she was acting for someone else?? Was she the middle man per se?
If she was a sloppy lawyer might she only receive a slap on the wrist for her mistakes? Why disappear?
Was she privy to larger crimes? Or were her clients angry enough to extract revenge?

Wonder who hold the private mortage on the North York home?
If her leased car was found outside building and not in underground, could she have popped back home quickly and been abducted from condo? Who owned condo, and did she lease it?

This has all the markings of a cold case, but surely LE hasn't let it slide into the coffin. I can't imagine the headache of investigating these cases esp with culturally different names, but the Asian Crime Unit must have a few scraps of leads.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Heypig06
Back