Found Deceased Canada - Jacqueline McDermott, 22, car broke down on Hwy 97 C, between Merritt and Logan Lake, BC, 30 Sept 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Suicide is so hard to fathom for so many because 1) it takes a LOT of courage to end your life and step into unknown territory where you have no idea if there's an afterlife or nothing, and I think most people (AKA those who havent experienced suicidal thoughts) cannot comprehend purposely dying no matter how sad they get; 2) girls who are 22 and beautiful killing themselves is completely tragic because to us, they have their whole life ahead of them, and 3) imagining people feeling that helpless and hopeless hurts those of us who feel and empathize deeply (a lot of WSers for sure).

I personally understood this was likely a suicide from the first couple hints of it. And her mom talking about her journal made me so sad, I can completely understand what she's saying as I was very similar as a teenager and perhaps even now. Outward happiness, internal mental anguish. I wish Jacqui would've confided how she felt to her mama, and would've let her help her, but I know first-hand how when you're suicidal you can feel as though you don't deserve help, or compassion, or to get better, even.

RIP to a beautiful soul, and prayers to her mother and her friends.

There are also missing persons and unexplained murders in the general wider area. We have to take that into consideration and perhaps the longer these are unsolved and if something like what happened to Jaquie happens again there will be that question and people have a right to wonder. Also if there are people who don't abide by the rules and look for opportunities to get what they want even harming others we have to realize that there could be something more to a situation than not. IMO there are drawbacks to Vanlife especially when and if a vehicle breaks down as in Jaquie's case. Anything could have happened, add to that and Jaquie being upset as she was in terms of her mental health IMO it would actually be advantageous for a perp to harm the person as the person is not thinking clearly as a person who is not strugling with their mental health and may be able to save themselves. Its scary. MOO.

There are also missing persons and unexplained murders in the general wider area. We have to take that into consideration and perhaps the longer these are unsolved and if something like what happened to Jaquie happens again there will be that question and people have a right to wonder. Also if there are people who don't abide by the rules and look for opportunities to get what they want even harming others we have to realize that there could be something more to a situation than not. IMO there are drawbacks to Vanlife especially when and if a vehicle breaks down as in Jaquie's case. Anything could have happened, add to that and Jaquie being upset as she was in terms of her mental health IMO it would actually be advantageous for a perp to harm the person as the person is not thinking clearly as a person who is not strugling with their mental health and may be able to save themselves. Its scary. MOO.

The reality is suicide is more prevalent than murder all over the world.

Jacquline’s death was certainly a tragedy and much like any family that has experienced losing a loved one to suicide, the pursuit of answers can be never ending especially when there are no warning signs.

Yes it seems research is revealing that meditation is considered a possible treatment for depression and anxiety but it’s widely acknowledged it can help with the symptoms, but it’s not a cure. That’s not unique to just this one retreat centre. To that regard, I wonder if she thought a total change of lifestyle would be beneficial, her adventure out west, only to realize it didn’t change anything.

Hug your loved ones today.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back