Found Deceased Canada - Jessica Newman, 24, Calgary, 10 March 2015 #1 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Distortion Campaign. Pretend you're under threat and be rescued. There are all sorts of men willing to pay to be the hero... see roommate.

Why would she do it? Fun. Free time off. Attention. Oh the drama!

There is something that doesn't sit right about a custody hearing to get 50/50 two years into the child's life, and third child in. Why the sudden sense of responsibility, and only with the one child... especially when you live with an aged male (creepy factor) roommate?

Taking the parenting on is great in theory, and great for drama with court and fights... but the reality is all responsibility.

Miss the court date, pretend to disappear... snowballs... and now it's tough to come back without a story of some sort.
The fact that no one from JRN'S inner-circle, family and co-workers have even heard of this guy makes it odd. I realize you may be chromosomally challenged in this regard, but women... They *always* tell at least one other woman about every guy they meet - Every single one. From the grocery bagger to the guy accross the room that looked two extra seconds in her direction, women always talk about the guys they encounter. For no one to come out and say they even knew his name, is very odd.

The fact that no one from JRN'S inner-circle, family and co-workers have even heard of this guy makes it odd. I realize you may be chromosomally challenged in this regard, but women... They *always* tell at least one other woman about every guy they meet - Every single one. From the grocery bagger to the guy accross the room that looked two extra seconds in her direction, women always talk about the guys they encounter. For no one to come out and say they even knew his name, is very odd.

Good point. I wonder if her photography friend knows of him.

The day seems awfully quiet. I wonder if AP met with LE.

Then why hasn't any friend spilled the beans on what's up with grandpa for a roommate? Everyone is being very guarded with information... even at this point.

The best thing anyone could say about her parenting was that she never missed a visitation. How many "typical women" have 3 kids and raise none? I'm not buying the chromosome argument.

Alberta Police Report has issued an update/comment regarding AP revealling himself.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Alberta-Police-Report/103263679762284?ref=ts&fref=ts
"Alberta Police Report - All we can say is he made comments and then once it drew attention, he removed his Facebook account. Removal of the account was the only way he could remove the comments. Our comments section is directly tied to and digitally moderated by Facebook and manually by APR staff. The appropriate information was viewed long before the account was removed from Facebook. Calgary Police Service is conducting the investigation and was contacted by APR minutes after the comments were posted."

http://www.albertapolicereport.ca/2...ation-in-disappearance-of-jessica-rae-newman/
"Alberta Police Report - Let me try that again... yes he did remove his own comments. He had said all he did was turn in her ID to police and expressed that he had no interest in contacting police and that they were on the wrong trail."

FWIW... I don't think AP removed his account. I think he blocked the FB page of APR.

Alberta Police Report has issued an update/comment regarding AP revealling himself.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Alberta-Police-Report/103263679762284?ref=ts&fref=ts
"Alberta Police Report - All we can say is he made comments and then once it drew attention, he removed his Facebook account. Removal of the account was the only way he could remove the comments. Our comments section is directly tied to and digitally moderated by Facebook and manually by APR staff. The appropriate information was viewed long before the account was removed from Facebook. Calgary Police Service is conducting the investigation and was contacted by APR minutes after the comments were posted."

http://www.albertapolicereport.ca/2...ation-in-disappearance-of-jessica-rae-newman/

FWIW... I don't think AP removed his account. I think he blocked the FB page of APR.
It's public Info:

Alberta Police Report

All we can say is he made comments and then once it drew attention, he removed his Facebook account. Removal of the account was the only way he could remove the comments. Our comments section is directly tied to and digitally moderated by Facebook and manually by APR staff. The appropriate information was viewed long before the account was removed from Facebook. Calgary Police Service is conducting the investigation and was contacted by APR minutes after the comments were posted.

Too bad the update wasn't more positive. I am guessing he is still not cooperating.

Too bad the update wasn't more positive. I am guessing he is still not cooperating.
Wouldn't it be easier to simply go meet them for a chat and clear it up? He wouldn't have to take down his FB or worry about his picture on the National wire... Perhaps he has a warrant in another Province or has had a negative experience with LE?

There is always the possibility he's telling the truth. If he was actually threatened with a knife... who knows what verbal threat came with it? If someone claims to be connected... then who wants to be a witness?

So many possibilities...

Wouldn't it be easier to simply go meet them for a chat and clear it up? He wouldn't have to take down his FB or worry about his picture on the National wire... Perhaps he has a warrant in another Province or has had a negative experience with LE?
FB account is still there.

FB account is still there.
That is what I just noticed... I wonder if he has another one that isn't searchable that he used for posting? AB Police Report says he removed his FB account because that was the only way he could delete the comments.

That is what I just noticed... I wonder if he has another one that isn't searchable that he used for posting? AB Police Report says he removed his FB account because that was the only way he could delete the comments.
That was the account. Looks like someone isn't as up to speed on technology as they should be. Is that site affiliated with an LE agency, or is it just some private entity making money off the advertising?

The same account AP used to post comments is the same account that is still active. I think he blocked the APR and so they can't see him and he can't see them. He will have to unblock them but it takes 24-48 hours for his account to show up once he does.

That was the account. Looks like someone isn't as up to speed on technology as they should be. Is that site affiliated with an LE agency, or is it just some private entity making money off the advertising?
About:

Alberta Police Report is an internet media service and not a police agency We make police agency created media releases available to the public.

Alberta Police Report is a strong supporter of police departments, police officers and the public who help them do their jobs to keep our province safe.

All police reports are written by the submitting police agency and not by APR. If you have a question or concern about the content of a specific police report, please contact the police departement located at the bottom of the report. We do not post material submitted by the public.

The same account AP used to post comments is the same account that is still active. I think he blocked the APR and so they can't see him and he can't see them. He will have to unblock them but it takes 24-48 hours for his account to show up once he does.
That makes more sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member