Found Deceased Canada - Jessica Newman, 24, Calgary, 10 March 2015 #1 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems like a pretty important role to me, actually. They post a story.. and whoever wants to, can post a comment.. which police obviously must monitor.. and probably get clues from.. and so wouldn't it make sense to have some intelligence in there?

PS Did any of you happen to notice one of the commenters affiliations with a group that was also affiliated (the group, not the specific person, but a different person affilaited with same group) with another missing person case recently?

Ok, I was very curious about this group on FB so I checked it out.....They have a website as well so I checked that out as well. I now get the connection to the drugs and guys charged with murder in the Nick Lush case as well.
This is former band member of Swollen Memebers, Shane Bunting AKA MADCHILD website and this is what is stated on the home page of their website:
BATTLEAXE WARRIORS: We are building more than just a movement. We are building a family. BATTLEAXE WARRIORS is a brotherhood that is multi-cultural and world wide. It is a closed community of brothers that value loyalty and respect. We practice to become the best at what we do.

http://www.battleaxewarriors.com/home

If anyone is unfamiliar with this individual here is some background:

Madchild Banned From U.S. After Questions About his Hells Angels Friends

Controversial hip hop artist Madchild, of B.C.-based Swollen Members, has released a statement saying he was banned entry from the U.S. after several hours of questionning about his links to the Hells Angels.

Madchild says he is being unfairly discriminated against by the U.S. despite the fact he has beaten his drug addiction and is now even speaking to high school students in Canada about the pitfalls of drug abuse.
http://blogs.vancouversun.com/2011/...ter-questions-about-his-hells-angels-friends/

My connection is terrible today so I am having a hard time linking all the info about him. All you have to do is Google Shane/MADCHILD and you will see the connection to organized crime and drugs. This guy is disturbed and his music is awful. Disturbing

CB is connected to that group on FB
A bunch of drug dealing, woman abusing, gangster wanna be thugs. There is nothing good going on with this nonsense. A certain kind of mentality to think that kind of stuff is cool. Members wearing stuff to cover their faces and sporting gang signs :puke:. Yes let's dress like gangsters and use it as our social media pic :laugh:

Remember when Cloud CD was talking about speaking with Jessica's father at the border? Does anyone have that dialogue?

A bunch of drug dealing, woman abusing, gangster wanna be thugs. There is nothing good going on with this nonsense. A certain kind of mentality to think that kind of stuff is cool. Members wearing stuff to cover their faces and sporting gang signs [emoji14]uke:. Yes let's dress like gangsters and use it as our social media pic [emoji23]
Harmless bunch of wannabe misfits with $100 burning a hole in their pockets for membership fees. Make Baxwar your middle name, and be cool amongst the uncool.

Murder, is another story.

In a rather stinging twist of dramatic irony, the victim in that case was last seen wearing a "Sons of Anarchy" shirt.

Harmless bunch of wannabe misfits with $100 burning a hole in their pockets for membership fees. Make Baxwar your middle name, and be cool amongst the uncool.

Murder, is another story.

In a rather stinging twist of dramatic irony, the victim in that case was last seen wearing a "Sons of Anarchy" shirt.
Real gangs have very different initiation proceedures and selection criteria - Not an application form and a hundred dollars. These guys are a bunch of poser wannabe's.

Every thing he says here is contradicted in the videos he has on his site.
Because he is a big liar and is most likely still using. I am sorry but the guy hangs out with people who are convicted of crimes related to and about HA. Many families have missing loved ones and this guy or whatever you want to call him is pals with these guys.

Do you think that CD was meaning the Border Crossing Pub?

I have to fly, but check out thE GJ profile on FB. He is listed on the friends list of JRN. He comments on her photo.

Because he is a big liar and is most likely still using. I am sorry but the guy hangs out with people who are convicted of crimes related to and about HA. Many families have missing loved ones and this guy or whatever you want to call him is pals with these guys.
From the video:

"People who collect toys and collect sneakers, but don't know anything about furniture... that makes no sense to me."

I think the world is safe from this gang.

http://www.battleaxewarriors.com/

Ok, I was very curious about this group on FB so I checked it out.....They have a website as well so I checked that out as well. I now get the connection to the drugs and guys charged with murder in the Nick Lush case as well.
This is former band member of Swollen Memebers, Shane Bunting AKA MADCHILD website and this is what is stated on the home page of their website:
BATTLEAXE WARRIORS: We are building more than just a movement. We are building a family. BATTLEAXE WARRIORS is a brotherhood that is multi-cultural and world wide. It is a closed community of brothers that value loyalty and respect. We practice to become the best at what we do.

http://www.battleaxewarriors.com/home

If anyone is unfamiliar with this individual here is some background:

Madchild Banned From U.S. After Questions About his Hells Angels Friends

Controversial hip hop artist Madchild, of B.C.-based Swollen Members, has released a statement saying he was banned entry from the U.S. after several hours of questionning about his links to the Hells Angels.

Madchild says he is being unfairly discriminated against by the U.S. despite the fact he has beaten his drug addiction and is now even speaking to high school students in Canada about the pitfalls of drug abuse.
http://blogs.vancouversun.com/2011/...ter-questions-about-his-hells-angels-friends/

My connection is terrible today so I am having a hard time linking all the info about him. All you have to do is Google Shane/MADCHILD and you will see the connection to organized crime and drugs. This guy is disturbed and his music is awful. Disturbing

Madchild and Swollen Members fan here...

From someone who's been following Battle Axe Warriors on Facebook, I can assure you they're not what you think they are.

In order to become a Warrior or a Dime (female warrior, they have a special title for them), you have to fill out a form available online, in which you have to tell them why you should be considered ''worthy'' of joining the "higher rank". People who do art projects, are rappers, lyricists, skateboarders, etc. were once given as examples. I don't know if the process is still the same way today, but this is how it was back when it all started. And, if you can't pay the fee to join, all they ask you is to give some of your time to charity. They're not into selling drugs and murdering people.

He can be pals with them without being involved in it. And about the drugs, he said that he stopped using. His creativity hasn't suffered since so I would tend to believe him. And, even if he's started using again, what good would it do to tell your fans that you're not clean anymore. Do you know him personaly to call him a big liar? Sorry but I think that this is a bit rude.

AP is back on APR refusing to call police. I don't have a phone at the moment if someone would call the police at 403-266-1234 and let them know so they can make sure to see it that would be great.

AP is back on APR refusing to call police. I don't have a phone at the moment if someone would call the police at 403-266-1234 and let them know so they can make sure to see it that would be great.

Did he write something? I can't see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member