Found Deceased Canada - Jessica Newman, 24, Calgary, 10 March 2015 #1 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are 'assuming' that CD is from what you say it is.. could be related also to Minecraft.. or adobe.. women are always calling each other beautiful.. obviously follows some of the Calgary missing women cases, sees a link.. she's likely older and yes likely has no clue about how all that stuff works. My mom never had any single mother friends either.

I get the opposite. Male. Clouddown is from a book called Hatchet where a boy is stranded in the wilderness with just a hatchet.

The eyes... creepy male thing... also calls her a beautiful mother. Focussed on looks. Discusses stalking from an inside perspective.

No clue about how child custody, tax credit, child support works... probably no children and doesn't have single mother friends.

I also type a little like I talk, if I'm 'talking'/writing in an informal venue, so what? That doesn't make me a serial killer, right? I can also be known to say weird things. Still not a murderer. Lots of people have very poor writing skills. So? The thing I was pointing out was the 2 spaces between sentences. That is a very old-school thing that used to *always* be done. That makes me think it is a woman, and an older one. The person may try to sound intelligent, but my guess is that there *is* some intelligence there as well. Picky, picky on the writing skills, fella.. you still sleepin outside?

Very poor sentence structure. Improper sentences, bad punctuation. Types like he speaks, rather that proper writing. Tries too hard to sound intelligent...

I would offer, but... my feelings would get hurt, because I find you a little on the brutal side.. much like someone else's feelings got hurt, seeing as how I'm thinking we're of the same gender. ;)

What??? No clever comebacks? I lobbed that one up there for all of you to smash home...

... I'll never find a nemesis at this rate.

I read an article one time about how when someone says about themselves or about someone else, 'he wouldn't hurt a fly', or something similar/to that effect, it should be a red flag. I will try to find the article and post later tonight.

The guy who was convicted of killing 4 women.. Canada's youngest serial killer.. I was reading an article about him this morning.. the way that he was found was completely by chance, and one thing led to the discovery of him as the murderer of 4 separate women. His name is Legebokoff. I read that he is appealing his (4) convictions.. I can't believe he only gets 25 years for FOUR brutal murders.. I think the law has changed so that now each of those 25 year sentences could be served consecutively, rather than concurrently, if he were to be tried today... but how does it work if the guy appeals, and then gets re-convicted on appeal? Would the sentence remain the same as his first trial, or would/could it be updated to be served consecutively? (I'm not sure when the law was changed, nor why he wasn't given consecutive life sentences in the first place?) Anyone?

http://globalnews.ca/news/1830287/c...peal-of-four-first-degree-murder-convictions/

You are 'assuming' that CD is from what you say it is.. could be related also to Minecraft.. or adobe.. women are always calling each other beautiful.. obviously follows some of the Calgary missing women cases, sees a link.. she's likely older and yes likely has no clue about how all that stuff works. My mom never had any single mother friends either.
It's a safe assumption.

There is no cloud down in Minecraft. Minecraft also doesn't appeal to middle aged women, as much as it appeals to middle aged men. Were it meant to be like a data storage outage, those anal like me would use capitals to separate the individual words in amongst the single word. An older book about a boy on a wilderness adventure appeals to a male, and an obscure reference to a literary work lends itself to the attempted facade of intellectualism. The thing that makes anal people like me chuckle, is that the literary work is high school level reading.

Yes, the old school double spacing is predominant, but not consistent. It could be the "space after period" setting is on, and the writer keeps pressing space anyway. The use of the semicolon though, does suggest old school rules. But with old school rules, come rules about starting sentences with conjunctions or not using commas properly and creating run on sentences because things like that also used to drive people nuts in those days. The lack of attention to detail suggests a facade.

Women tend to use emotional descriptives, like caring mother... giving mother... men focus on looks. Did you look at her eyes and find them appealing and different enough to set her apart from other women? Do you obsess about how stalkers stalk? I understand what this person is saying without saying it... do you?

A man sought in connection with an ongoing missing person case has been located.

A press release was sent out on Thursday, April 9, 2015, with a photo of man believed to have information related to the missing individual, Jessica Rae NEWMAN.

The man came forward to police and is cooperating with the investigation. He is not considered a suspect in this investigation and police appreciate his cooperation.

http://newsroom.calgary.ca/news/man-located-in-connection-with-missing-person-investigation

So glad to hear this news! Can't wait to see what happens next! Does he become a suspect, or do they seek another individual now, or will it all turn out to be unrelated/different person that he is 'hiding', and that he was protecting?

Notice that the presser seems to say that he was 'located', as opposed to.. 'he came forward on his own accord'? Hmm

A man sought in connection with an ongoing missing person case has been located.

A press release was sent out on Thursday, April 9, 2015, with a photo of man believed to have information related to the missing individual, Jessica Rae NEWMAN.

The man came forward to police and is cooperating with the investigation. He is not considered a suspect in this investigation and police appreciate his cooperation.

http://newsroom.calgary.ca/news/man-located-in-connection-with-missing-person-investigation

So glad to hear this news! Can't wait to see what happens next! Does he become a suspect, or do they seek another individual now, or will it all turn out to be unrelated/different person that he is 'hiding', and that he was protecting?

Notice that the presser seems to say that he was 'located', as opposed to.. 'he came forward on his own accord'? Hmm
Uh... er... um...

Indeed. My bad. Is that the correct address?

Yes. It is.

You two are something today!

I don't know if we have an address for Jessica's home but I think it would be easy to figure out by watching the video of the roommate. He was interviewed outside a housing complex.

You two are something today!

I don't know if we have an address for Jessica's home but I think it would be easy to figure out by watching the video of the roommate. He was interviewed outside a housing complex.
news.talk's map early on was accurate enough. 15 minute walk home... about 1.4 kilometers. I'm curious if she started walking home... who was supposed to pick her up... did she possibly make it home... and who reported her missing...

Was the roommate concerned that she didn't come home? Why or why not? Was that a standard practice? Mom indicated she was responsible and always came home... roommate says it was the missing visitation that triggered his concern.

news.talk's map early on was accurate enough. 15 minute walk home... about 1.4 kilometers. I'm curious if she started walking home... who was supposed to pick her up... did she possibly make it home... and who reported her missing...

Was the roommate concerned that she didn't come home? Why or why not? Was that a standard practice? Mom indicated she was responsible and always came home... roommate says it was the missing visitation that triggered his concern.

The MSM also says he only knew her for one year. I wonder if living together was the start to their relationship. I also found it interesting that in the interview with Global he met them in the parking lot of the complex and not at the door or inside the home.

The MSM also says he only knew her for one year. I wonder if living together was the start to their relationship. I also found it interesting that in the interview with Global he met them in the parking lot of the complex and not at the door or inside the home.
Deciding where to do the interview is usually made on visual appeal and technical considerations. To give the story more scope, they often do it outside. It provides neighbours a better chance to visualize where she lived than the bland walls of an apartment. It also has better lighting than a single camera indoors can provide. Getting "B" roll of the building and general surroundings is easier and more abundant outside.

I was thinking that too. He would have some interesting interpretations.

I suppose the "language-isms" would throw it off to some degree. Such interesting things in that type of analysis...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mjinmidwest