Found Deceased Canada - Jessica Newman, 24, Calgary, 10 March 2015 #1 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just because we don't hear about it, doesn't mean "nothing" is happening.

That's the whole "Although we don't know... " part.

My point was now that time has passed with no visible results, how does that letter look? Do you think they'll pretend to write someone again to get information out? Do you think they'll use that type of language again? Do you think other families of missing people are demanding the same sort of letter?

That's the whole "Although we don't know... " part.

My point was now that time has passed with no visible results, how does that letter look? Do you think they'll pretend to write someone again to get information out? Do you think they'll use that type of language again? Do you think other families of missing people are demanding the same sort of letter?

I think that sometimes they do just about anything to extract information. We really don't know what information that they gained, their a pretty tight lipped group of investigators. They may have put the letter out there to see who might reach out to JRN family, post crazy things on SM, change their story a little the next time investigators talk to them. I think that the letter was a strategic move in the game of to catch a killer.

I wonder how many POI they have asked to take polygraph tests, there are a few I'd ask to take it.

This is just outside the city and it very well could be either SB or JRN.

I agree newstalk. Somewhat remote location, but near construction site. Lots of activity in that general vicinity. The fact that the worker referred to it as a body makes me think JRN as opposed to SB.

I agree newstalk. Somewhat remote location, but near construction site. Lots of activity in that general vicinity. The fact that the worker referred to it as a body makes me think JRN as opposed to SB.
Construction site, or work site? The "team" could also be electricians just working on the poles.

Hasn't it been too long for SB to still be 'a body'? (It's been just over 5 months now)...
Not necessarily. We only have the quote of "been there for quite some time" to go off of... That leaves MANY possible outcomes.

Not necessarily. We only have the quote of "been there for quite some time" to go off of... That leaves MANY possible outcomes.

True enough. And I presume (not assume :) ) that many people, myself included, would not be able to tell how long a body had been somewhere if we came across one. Unless perhaps it is skeletal remains or a very "fresh" body, neither of which seem to be the case here.

True enough. And I presume (not assume :) ) that many people, myself included, would not be able to tell how long a body had been somewhere if we came across one. Unless perhaps it is skeletal remains or a very "fresh" body, neither of which seem to be the case here.
It takes a year for a body to become skeletal. Environmental factors play a key role in the timeline however. If this body was uncovered because of construction work and was buried to an extent, it shifts the timeline.

It takes a year for a body to become skeletal. Environmental factors play a key role in the timeline however. If this body was uncovered because of construction work and was buried to an extent, it shifts the timeline.

Okay. I understand that. Thanks. Up thread OOTD made a great point that it may have been a work site (power lines?) as opposed to a construction site.

It is mentioned in the 660news article that it was spotted in a ditch.

Okay. I understand that. Thanks. Up thread OOTD made a great point that it may have been a work site (power lines?) as opposed to a construction site.

It is mentioned in the 660news article that it was spotted in a ditch.
I *personally* believe that the body was dumped and there was no attempt at covering it up. From the reports, I get the feeling that this was "a dump job" where the perpetrator wanted to get rid of the body as soon as possible. I have no doubts that it will be ruled a homicide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member