Found Deceased Canada - Jessica Newman, 24, Calgary, 10 March 2015 #1 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Clearly they found something that indicates the body was not there due to suicide or accidental drowning:

---

Recovered by Calgary fire crews, the body was scrutinized by the medical examiner.

“Due to what the examiner found, there’s been communication with homicide and at this point we’re treating it as suspicious,” said Sgt. Cory Ma.

Police confirmed the body is that of an adult, but declined to release the identity or gender.

http://m.calgarysun.com/2015/04/29/...river-wednesday-afternoon-as-suspicious-death

Mentioned this in the SB thread too, but MSM states that the ID was found on the body. Men are more likely to keep their ID on them, as opposed to keeping it in a purse that might wash away from the body in a river. Not saying this is a fact or always true, but worth considering...

Mentioned this in the SB thread too, but MSM states that the ID was found on the body. Men are more likely to keep their ID on them, as opposed to keeping it in a purse that might wash away from the body in a river. Not saying this is a fact or always true, but worth considering...
Call me cynical, but given the location, right by the Drop-in Centre where there is a high amount of addiction issues and violence, I suspect that the person was transient. They hang out by the river and there is always nefarious activities going on there.

Call me cynical, but given the location, right by the Drop-in Centre where there is a high amount of addiction issues and violence, I suspect that the person was transient. They hang out by the river and there is always nefarious activities going on there.

...and a transient, man or woman, may keep documents in a money belt, which could explain how the ID was found on the body.

...and transients, man or woman, may keep documents in a money belt, which could explain how the ID was found on the body.
If the person utilized the Drop-in Centre, he/she would have an ID card issued to them by the organization for security reasons. Same goes with the other shelters. Often it is the only ID they have, but they must have one to enter the building.

There is this man who was discovered a few days ago to have been missing for an unknown amount of time when they found his vehicle near Glenmore Reservoir (Is that anywhere near where the body was found?). In the news post about him on CPS FB page, a couple of people refer to having played poker with him, saying they hope he's just gambling somewhere.

https://www.facebook.com/CalgaryPol...21374974529/10153242071429530/?type=1&theater

Not necessarily. If they got involved because of another child, they are hard to get rid of. She may have been young, with no parenting skills and the inability to care for a child. The fact that she didn't seem to have a stable home gave them pause.

CFS can be like headlice Lol very tough to rid an,d can, spread quickly. It should not be used to pass judgments.

Honestly I saw his comment before having a chance to view the sleuth thread and my very first thought is he maybe the "supervisor " hired to drive the kids to visits with mom and also the one to record anything of any importance. He might have held back from joinin because of employment reasons. He is too old 4 her she would not have been into him no matter what money he had. That's what I imagined initially. But he may have been one of these's creeps who see their efforts to rescue some girl they deemed in need of rescuing, as proof they are more then just a friend.

Drop in center. Strong hint.
That was exactly my thought as well. They are kicked out during the day and most of the head to the river to drink or do drugs. It is a real problem down there. I suspect someone passed out on the edge of the water and got taken away by the water. It wouldn't be the first time and sadly, it won't be the last.

That was exactly my thought as well. They are kicked out during the day and most of the head to the river to drink or do drugs. It is a real problem down there. I suspect someone passed out on the edge of the water and got taken away by the water. It wouldn't be the first time and sadly, it won't be the last.
I was coyly pointing out how to read between the lines in print media, but go ahead and steal my thunder again my dearest!

Touché. Do you mean like with the letter LE wrote?

Although we don't know if it produced any tangible results, how does it look now? Lots of tough fluff, and nothing.
Just because we don't hear about it, doesn't mean "nothing" is happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flimflam