GUILTY Canada - Jessica Newman, 24, Calgary, 10 March 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Of course... There is just something bugging me about this one that I can't put my finger on. To go further outside my usual beliefs, I wonder if there is a rush to close the case that is premature. They would have done a forensic sweep of his car, given that he would have had to transport her body at some point. Same goes with his home. Had there been a deceased body in there at any point, they would easily detect it and charged him. It was reported early on by the family that he had gone through intensive searches, questioning and found nothing. Whether that is true remains to be seen. The family have stood by him this whole time, for what that is worth.

Logically, he was the last to see her and there was an emotional charge that is prevalent in homicide cases like this. If it was an argument gone bad, there would be forensic evidence up the wazoo. He doesn't strike me as an expert in forensics, able to deceive LE with his skills.

Then again, maybe the argument was that she wouldn't take custody, and he would be unable to take the new job he was so excited about.

But was he the last to see her? I get more confused by the moment! Hasn't it moved on to her boss being the last one to see her now, as per the Nancy video?

I am also confused by this. LE has stated that JRN was last seen being dropped off at home so how can her boss be the last to see her ?
But was he the last to see her? I get more confused by the moment! Hasn't it moved on to her boss being the last one to see her now, as per the Nancy video?

We have been told that the custody issue was not contentious but according to her friend JRN fought for months "“It’s all she wanted…after months of fighting, she finally got it, then this happened,” said Chamberlain. http://globalnews.ca/news/1986096/jessica-newmans-loved-ones-rally-to-pay-for-funeral-children/ If it was not contentious who was she fighting with?
Yes, IIRC. He made comments to that effect on the CPS page and JRN'S site.

Of course it is possible that he is a suspect, but clearly the custody issue was to give her MORE time. It wasn't contentious by all reports.

What niggles at me is, the mother's comments in today's report... She said "They're eating dinner and going to movies..." hinting that there is more than one suspect.

We have been told that the custody issue was not contentious but according to her friend JRN fought for months "“It’s all she wanted…after months of fighting, she finally got it, then this happened,” said Chamberlain. http://globalnews.ca/news/1986096/jessica-newmans-loved-ones-rally-to-pay-for-funeral-children/ If it was not contentious who was she fighting with?
It was stated that the hang up with the custody was CFS. My guess is they had their doubts that she could provide a suitable living environment. She had only supervised access to this same child as reported by the roommate.

So it isn't *that* home pictured in the newscast, and it also isn't BL's home where the first ex is living or will be shortly.

That home we saw being searched in the latest video belongs to the ex boyfriend's family. The ex boyfriend who is the father of the youngest son and the one she was due to meet in court the next day.

The first video shows the house she shared with housemate Michael Hahn, who is being interviewed in front of it.

Thanks news I had seen speculation on CFS involvement but did not know it had been confirmed.Do you know where I would find the link to the roommates statement about CFS?
It was stated that the hang up with the custody was CFS. My guess is they had their doubts that she could provide a suitable living environment. She had only supervised access to this same child as reported by the roommate.

Thanks news I had seen speculation on CFS involvement but did not know it had been confirmed.Do you know where I would find the link to the roommates statement about CFS?
On her missing page (now remembering page).

I think her murder is either tied to her workplace (coworker/customer) or tied to someone attached to the child court was for (the ex or his family). If it's an ex association, I think 2-3 people are involved, one probably a woman. If workplace association I think 1 perp did it.

In addition it's also eating me up inside that this person may well be on that Facebook page acting the part, we see it all the time don't we but to the family it must be like doubling the pain/betrayal when they find out that the helpful, kind, tower of strength has not only caused this tragedy but then hung around to soak up all the misery that results from it.

Sadly, in the end, you may be right.

Regarding the ex boyfriend. Am I right in assuming that the boy lived with his dad, and his grandparents?

If the ex's parents were helping to raise the little boy, what would stop the ex from taking that new job?

It is very confusing as to where and with whom the children live with.
Can someone wipe the cob webs out of my eyes, and clear up who is living with who for me?

Thanks in advance.

I have a question. Is the young boy living with the ex and his parents?

If he is - then what would be stopping the ex from taking that job that he wants so badly? The grandparents would still be there to care for their grandson.

Or - am I totally confused?

Sadly, in the end, you may be right.

Regarding the ex boyfriend. Am I right in assuming that the boy lived with his dad, and his grandparents?

If the ex's parents were helping to raise the little boy, what would stop the ex from taking that new job?

It is very confusing as to where and with whom the children live with.
Can someone wipe the cob webs out of my eyes, and clear up who is living with who for me?

Thanks in advance.
I wish I could help clarify things for you, although I have followed this from the beginning I am just as confused about the lil ones as you are.

If POI and suspect #1 is the ex (or so it's sounding like from that news story), I'm curious if he acted alone.

I wish the police would make up their mind, as to her being dropped off in front of her home. I think I read that her ex dropped her off in front of her home. This, I believe was in earlier articles.

As to Jessica's children - I think two of them are in BC with Jessica's mom, and I thought (at least at one point), that the little one is living with his grandfather (Jessica's Dad) and his girlfriend?/wife who live in Whitecourt.

Then, to further confuse, in the ********, there is a post from a pseudo-grandmother who speaks of caring for the little one in Red Deer.

This is very confusing I am sure I read somewhere that RST said he had been cleared and he cooperated fully. Then there is the MSM article that says JRN's boss was the last person to see her alive, which would mean the ex never picked her up
Thanks, so that detail is pegged! So pub employees/coworkers can be probably taken off the list of maybes.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum
Back