Found Deceased Canada - Jessica Rowe, 31, Drumbo, Ont, 6 Aug 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
OPP detectives are investigating her death as suspicious following an autopsy.

"We are following up on a variety of factors," said Const. Ed Sanchuk, of the Oxford County OPP. He would not reveal a cause of death or discuss the thrust of the police investigation.

http://www.therecord.com/news-story...fter-drumbo-woman-s-body-found-in-parked-car/

From this same article:

"We are following up on a variety of factors," said Const. Ed Sanchuk, of the Oxford County OPP. He would not reveal a cause of death or discuss the thrust of the police investigation. Sanchuk appealed to the public to call a tip line with any information, even if it seems small or trivial. The line is at 1-855-677-4636. "It may be the piece of information that may be able to put this puzzle together," he said.

Obviously the autopsy revealed something that makes them think it's suspicious (as opposed to natural or medical). Them not releasing her COD but at the same time asking the public to come forward with information tells me that they already know, that someone who knows her, knows something. I hate to say it, but to me, that all points to some kind of drug use.

From this same article:

Obviously the autopsy revealed something that makes them think it's suspicious (as opposed to natural or medical). Them not releasing her COD but at the same time asking the public to come forward with information tells me that they already know, that someone who knows her, knows something. I hate to say it, but to me, that all points to some kind of drug use.

The one thing I keep reminding myself is that suspicious death does not necessarily mean murder, or at least that is how I see it.JMO
It just seems too quiet, nobody is talking

Do you remember the silence when Chris Hyndman died?

The other thing.. police are saying no danger to public

From this same article:

I have trouble wrapping my head around why, if it's a drug related death, her car was not found somewhere along a route that fits with her reported destination - her workplace, in Cambridge. What prompted her to go south, rather than north?

And if her destination was not work but somewhere else south of her home in Drumbo, unbeknownst to her friends & family, why would she take dusty gravel roads (her car was reportedly very dusty when found)? There are paved roads heading the same direction that she could have taken.

And why did LE set up a tip line if autopsy showed death from overdose? That wouldn't be the normal course of events following determination of drug use as cause of death, or would it?

And why would her body be somewhere other than sitting in driver's seat (based on story of witness who found her)?

So many questions!

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

From this same article:

I haven't seen anything to support drug use, even though it is a common problem in unexpected deaths. She was a lovely young woman with an infant son, and there is no evidence of involvement with drugs. Her friends seem all really clean too, and her family. I know three of her good friends really well, and there is no drug use among them. They are all professional young women. Of course, people have secrets sometimes, but drug use is difficult to hide.

I haven't seen anything to support drug use, even though it is a common problem in unexpected deaths. She was a lovely young woman with an infant son, and there is no evidence of involvement with drugs. Her friends seem all really clean too, and her family. I know three of her good friends really well, and there is no drug use among them. They are all professional young women. Of course, people have secrets sometimes, but drug use is difficult to hide.

I haven't seen anything to suggest illegal drug use either.
I will be very surprised if that is the case here.

Has there been a funeral?
I haven't seen anything to indicate that her body has been released to family yet. Though maybe it was, and maybe even a funeral has been held - but if so, I think it has been kept very private.

I'm not saying Jessica did drugs but it's very easy to hide. I know many professionals that have addictions that most people would find hard to believe. Not saying this is Jessica's case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not saying Jessica did drugs but it's very easy to hide. I know many professionals that have addictions that most people would find hard to believe. Not saying this is Jessica's case.

And it is not always illegal drugs
Sometimes people have problems with prescription drugs

I am not saying this is the case either. Its just an opinion

I think we all have the same exact questions. My daughter's sister-in-law (her brother in-law's wife) passed unexpectedly in January this year and it was a terrible shock to the family. What was even more shocking was that it was due to fentanyl. Those closest to her had no idea she was using it. :(

Not saying this is what happened in this case, but the lack of info being given to the public is sure making me wonder.

I can't find it now so I'm questioning myself. Let's assume he meant it was facing south then, which would be the "wrong way" for her to be going to work I guess. And that makes more sense with then saying how dusty the car was., the car could be dirty if she had taken township road 2 and then turned south as they are both gravel (and it's crazy dry and dusty here right now).

I recall reading that also that her car was facing the wrong way on the road if she was traveling to her job. MOO.

If LE say her death was suspicious and set up a tip line, it must be foul play, no?

I can't think of another scenario that would fit both.

Very odd though that at the same time they say there's no threat to the community, and also don't reveal what was cause and manner of death.

Might there be circumstances they don't want to reveal to protect her reputation or her family, or something?

If LE say her death was suspicious and set up a tip line, it must be foul play, no?

I can't think of another scenario that would fit both.

Very odd though that at the same time they say there's no threat to the community, and also don't reveal what was cause and manner of death.

Might there be circumstances they don't want to reveal to protect her reputation or her family, or something?
The scenario that best fits the information we have available, in MOO, is that LE believe that Jessica was targeted for some personal reason (& therefore no imminent danger to the public) and are still gathering evidence re a specific person of interest (& therefore no release of further info or charges while investigation continues).

All MOO

http://obits.dignitymemorial.com/di...d=181058600&mid=7046553#.V65IQTJHDv4.facebook

Jessica's obituary. . "Jessica was a light that brightened everything and everyone she touched. Her loss is a tragedy felt by all. She was an angel taken far too soon and will be missed beyond measure ... "

Also noted in the link above:
Friends and family will be received on Monday, August 15, 2016 at Coutts Funeral Home, 96 St. Andrews Street, Cambridge (519-621-1650) from 5-9 pm. A Memorial Service will take place the following day on Tuesday, August 16, 2016 at 2pm from the funeral home chapel.

From this same article:

To me, it all points to LE believing there is foul play involved. If drug use, they wouldn't necessarily need to cordon the area off for 3.5 days, they wouldn't need to set up a tip line. The autopsy was performed in Toronto, when it could have been done more locally. Could it be that the circumstances may have been hoped by the attacker, to appear to be caused by carbon monoxide poisoning, but the autopsy proved suffocation perhaps? One of the news reports said police protected the area until autopsy results were in, and at that time, it was said that she died under suspicious circumstances. If LE are saying there is no public risk, they've got to have a suspect in mind, or the public *would* be at risk. When people die of drug overdose, or suicide, police don't usually set up tip lines (imho).

I was informed there was a RIDE program in effect very near to the area in which the vehicle was found, last night in the wee hours of the morning. When I heard that, it seemed weird to me that police would bother with a RIDE in such a country area on a weeknight in the middle of the night (around 1am), but I don't know if perhaps there might be a rowdy bar in the area or something?

I was informed there was a RIDE program in effect very near to the area in which the vehicle was found, last night in the wee hours of the morning. When I heard that, it seemed weird to me that police would bother with a RIDE in such a country area on a weeknight in the middle of the night (around 1am), but I don't know if perhaps there might be a rowdy bar in the area or something?

RSBM

Thanks for that info. It would depend on your definition of 'very near' - there is a 'roadhouse' to the west on Hwy 2, about 8 km from where her car was found so if the RIDE program was up that way, it may be linked to last call at the bar. But it's interesting that it may have been related to this investigation in some way.

I've been stopped a few times by RIDE programs out here in the country, even on weeknights - I think those programs are targeting all the geniuses who think it's ok to drink & drive if they stick to the quiet back roads on their way home. :scared:

RSBM

Thanks for that info. It would depend on your definition of 'very near' - there is a 'roadhouse' to the west on Hwy 2, about 8 km from where her car was found so if the RIDE program was up that way, it may be linked to last call at the bar. But it's interesting that it may have been related to this investigation in some way.

I've been stopped a few times by RIDE programs out here in the country, even on weeknights - I think those programs are targeting all the geniuses who think it's ok to drink & drive if they stick to the quiet back roads on their way home. :scared:

greenthumb do you happen to know the name of the roadhouse? I will try to get more pinpointed info as to the location of the RIDE that night.

greenthumb do you happen to know the name of the roadhouse? I will try to get more pinpointed info as to the location of the RIDE that night.

The roadhouse is called "Nikki's" I believe. It is a stripper bar.
I used to drive that way daily to work a few years ago.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Southshore16
Back