CANADA Canada - Joanna Pedersen, 10, Chilliwack, BC, 19 Feb 1983

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Man last seen with 10 Year old Jo-Anne Pedersen who vanished from a phone booth outside Penny Pincher Store near the corner of Vedder Road and Watson Road in the Vedder Crossing area of Chilliwack, BC. On February 19 1983 has been ruled out.​

News

r/britishcolumbia - Man last seen with 10 Year old Jo-Anne Pedersen who vanished from a phone booth outside Penny Pincher Store near the corner of Vedder Road and Watson Road in the Vedder Crossing area of Chilliwack, BC. On February 19 1983 has been ruled out.

Man last seen with 10 Year old Jo-Anne Pedersen who vanished from a phone booth outside Penny Pincher Store near the corner of Vedder Road and Watson Road in the Vedder Crossing area of Chilliwack, BC. On February 19 1983 has been ruled out.​

News

r/britishcolumbia - Man last seen with 10 Year old Jo-Anne Pedersen who vanished from a phone booth outside Penny Pincher Store near the corner of Vedder Road and Watson Road in the Vedder Crossing area of Chilliwack, BC. On February 19 1983 has been ruled out.
I wonder what ruled him out? In the article it doesn't say!

I wonder if the girls are the ones with some more info? Or someone close to them who may have overheard something?

Regarding the lack of the 2nd “i” on the envelope, it appears to be a nickname.

For example people call Edmonton “Deadmonton” or Lethbridge “Deathbridge” as a nickname given to the city by locals or folks from neighbouring communities adjacent to the city.

“Chill.Wack” sounds like a nickname that residents are familiar with. Maybe a local could chime in and correct me if I’m wrong?

I wonder if LE have an idea what happened but need more evidence? This doesn’t sound like a random abduction. But what exactly might have happened I am unsure.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Superman221
Back