Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Jodi Henrickson investigation still active: police

Published: November 12, 2009 4:00 PM
Updated: November 12, 2009 5:07 PM

Nov. 20 will mark five months since the disappearance of Jodi Henrickson.

RCMP media relations officer Cpl. Dave Ritchie said last week he has no new developments to announce, but he did tell The Undercurrent the case is still being actively investigated.

more at:
http://www.bclocalnews.com/breaking_news/69920152.html

On a number of occasions Cpl. Ritchie has told The Undercurrent that the investigative team is still treating the case as a missing persons file and, when asked, has declined to say if anyone was being actively investigated in her disappearance.

He has said they are “still just naming Jodi in the file.”

RCMP have said that cadaver sniffing dogs from Washington State were used in at least one of the numerous searches conducted on Bowen Island.

Cpl. Ritchie said any rumors people may have heard about the Henrickson case should be reported to allow the RCMP to “check it out and dispel it ourselves.”

bbm

from above link

Bumping. Nothing new on FB or in the news.

Three more days and it will be five months.

8231_1255004581977_1435443521_30739301_7963586_n.jpg

I'm kind of annoyed to see people online saying things like, "maybe more posters should be up," or "I wonder if maybe a rally would be a good thing?" YES, you know, it would be - instead of wondering why there aren't posters up, PUT SOME UP. Ditto for a rally. Heck, even I put up a poster in the student union building here, and I'm in Ontario for heaven's sake.

It's been five months, and people are still not organized for Jodi. Facebook is good, but it doesn't replace real advocacy, IMHO.

This case is frustrating! :banghead:

Still keeping my fingers crossed that Jodi will be found.

:rose::rose::rose:

Been busy, Jodi, but still seeking answers.

Have INFO: Call the Squamish RCMP 892-6100, or contact Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477.

Has LE even searched all of Bowen Island and the surrounding waters? I don't mean to sound pessimistic, however,have they brought in cadaver dogs and did a thorough search of the whole Island area? It's very likely she never left the island that night.
Was her ex-boyfriend (the one she had the restraining order against) questioned and given an LDT or VSA tests?

Has LE even searched all of Bowen Island and the surrounding waters? I don't mean to sound pessimistic, however,have they brought in cadaver dogs and did a thorough search of the whole Island area? It's very likely she never left the island that night.
Was her ex-boyfriend (the one she had the restraining order against) questioned and given an LDT or VSA tests?

IIRC, they did do a search of the island, which isn't that big - they did a ground search, brought in both S&R dogs and cadaver dogs from Washington State, and used helicopters; I believe they also searched the marina, and asked people to search their property. For the longest time, LE was certain she never left the island; I don't know if they've changed that stance or not.

The BF has so far refused a LDT, but has been questioned. I believe that family has lawyered up now, though.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostFromThePast
Back