CANADA Canada - Jordan Holling, 17, Campbell River, BC, 16 Oct 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
https://www.campbellrivermirror.com...-jordan-holling-still-missing-one-year-later/

In the above article it states that Jordan's parents were able to view a video of Jordan walking north on a southbound stretch of HWY 19. I am curious if this direction would be the most logical for Jordan to travel to get to his mother's house from his friend's home that night and did he have his skateboard with him and if not maybe this is a sign that something was troubling him. The article also states that the RCMP checked Jordan's Laptop but found nothing unusual. Someone has to know something about Jordan's disappearance and I wish they would come forward.

I can’t believe it’s been a year. I’m so curious what his family believes happened. Jordan could be a runaway but it’s hard to totally disappear yourself when you’re 17, especially for a whole year. I hope thats the case and he’s just on an adventure.

I wish there was more media coverage and Jordan's family was more vocal about his disappearance.
I am debating if this is a self harm or a foul play situation. Prayers for Jordan and his family.

Last week Jordan's father posted on Jordan's FB group that the night Jordan disappeared he was seen on several CCTV cameras walking along HGWY 19 but that he didn't need to be there to get to his mother's house because his mother's house is located before you get to HGWY 19 walking from his friend's house. I wish this information had been posted earlier because myself and others assumed it was on the way to his mother's house. I believe the family needs the help of some type of PR person to help distribute information in a timely and pertinent manner.

I give Jordan's family credit for being more vocal about his disappearance however they should consider Jordan ran away and is no longer in the Campbell River area. In an earlier post I posted that the family should consider searching in Victoria or Vancouver city. It seems the family is at lost just like others in the area about the disappearance of Jordan. Jordan disappearance is similar to Ryan Shtuka's but Ryan's case has received a lot more attention but I hope this plea from Jordan's family is a turning point.

Family of Campbell River teen missing since 2017 makes emotional appeal

"More than a year has passed since the disappearance of 17-year-old Jordan Holling, who was last seen in Campbell River on Oct. 16, 2017.

Holling’s mother Andrea said Jordan went to a friend’s house that night after working a shift at A&W. He was then supposed to go to his mother’s house but never made it. He was last seen on Highway 19 around 2 a.m.

Holling is described as five-foot-11 with a lean build."

holling-1-e1548728242776.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper