CANADA Canada - Jordan Holling, 17, Campbell River, BC, 16 Oct 2017

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Bumping for Jordan. Not much activity on Jordan's FB page. I wish Jordan's family would make another effort to bring more exposure to Jordan's disappearance. Come home Jordan.

I wish Jordan's family would be as vocal as Ryan Shtuka's and Marshal Iwaasa's family have been.
The more exposure of Jordan's disappearance just might bring someone forward with information.

Bumping for Jordan. Jordan's disappearance has not received the publicity of other missing persons cases so I hope this post will jog someone's memory and provide some answers for Jordan's family and/or LE.

The number of comments posted on Jordan's FB page in the last several months have slowed down to a trickle which is rather sad because during the first year of his disappearance there was an outpouring of support for the Holling family from the community. Maybe Jordan's family can renew their efforts to raise awareness of Jordan's disappearance. Perhaps some WS members in the Campbell River area could lend their assistance or expertise to help raise awareness also.

The number of comments posted on Jordan's FB page in the last several months have slowed down to a trickle which is rather sad because during the first year of his disappearance there was an outpouring of support for the Holling family from the community. Maybe Jordan's family can renew their efforts to raise awareness of Jordan's disappearance. Perhaps some WS members in the Campbell River area could lend their assistance or expertise to help raise awareness also.

I came across the picture of Jordan before. I've been reading about all the missing/murdered men in the Vancouver Island area after reading an article written by Michael Arntfield. I can't find the link right now but it was regarding the possible connection between BS & KM of Port Alberni last summer and a number of other missing persons in the area.

It's obviously massive speculation and a huge leap but knowing the brutal nature of the other crimes BS & KM committed, not impossible to imagine them cruising around, trolling for victims. Considering they're the same age in such small towns on a small island, is it so hard to believe their paths crossed? Is it possible to dig around the Facebook friends list of any of these kids or their friends?

Someone knows. The skateboard being abandoned like that is eerie.

I live on Vancouver Island, and although I have heard of this case this is the first time I have tried to look deeply into it. And perhaps I never got it on my radar before due to the fact there is not very much.

I wonder how tight knit his family was because I have to agree with previous posters, they do not push for a lot of exposure on this. Its confusing and sad. Every one deals with grief in different ways, I know.

Poor Jordan, I hope one day we get answers. It's hard to say whether he met foul play or just straight up ran away, or maybe even self harm.

Where are you Jordan?

I am very close to this case, I made a throwaway just for this, I have a lots of information to tie everything you have here together from the days leading up to the incident as well as some recent developments that totally change things. Can someone help me register as a VI?

I am very close to this case, I made a throwaway just for this, I have a lots of information to tie everything you have here together from the days leading up to the incident as well as some recent developments that totally change things. Can someone help me register as a VI?
Welcome to Ws nbhd42069, delighted you want to participate here as a VI, thanks!

Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters

Last edited by a moderator:
@nbhd42069 I look forward to you becoming a VI and providing some valuable insight into this case. I have been following Jordan's case for almost three years now and waiting for some closure.

Strange to quote my own post but I was hoping nbhd42069 would be a VI by now. The third anniversary of Jordan's disappearance is a week away and it would be great to have new info.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missingjustice89
Back