CANADA Canada - Kam McLeod, 19, & Bryer Schmegelsky, 18, last seen Sask, mid July 2019 *Armed & Dangerous*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Suspects in three Northern B.C. deaths spotted in Manitoba
He said both enjoy games simulating war that involve hunting and camouflage.

bryer-schmegelsky.jpg

Source: Bryer Schmegelsky
McLeod’s online presence indicates an interest in the Communist Party of Canada and the Young Communist League. His little-used Facebook page features a skull with geometric designs, one half in black, white and grey, the other in blazing colours. Another picture depicts a lion with a blazing rainbow of colour for a mane."
Missing B.C. teens now suspects in deaths of tourist couple and unidentified man: police
"The manager of the Little Valley Deli near the high school said she instantly recognized the picture of Schmegelsky as the person who came into her store a couple of months ago.

She said a young, tall man had come in and ordered two butter chicken poutines and left without paying for them. He told her that his bank card had been declined and that he would go back to his locker to retrieve some cash. But he never came back."
Not sure why what the Deli lady had to say is important in this article ... that being said I had no idea what a butter chicken poutine was and now I want one .

Suspects in three Northern B.C. deaths spotted in Manitoba
He said both enjoy games simulating war that involve hunting and camouflage.

bryer-schmegelsky.jpg

Source: Bryer Schmegelsky
McLeod’s online presence indicates an interest in the Communist Party of Canada and the Young Communist League. His little-used Facebook page features a skull with geometric designs, one half in black, white and grey, the other in blazing colours. Another picture depicts a lion with a blazing rainbow of colour for a mane."
Missing B.C. teens now suspects in deaths of tourist couple and unidentified man: police
"The manager of the Little Valley Deli near the high school said she instantly recognized the picture of Schmegelsky as the person who came into her store a couple of months ago.

She said a young, tall man had come in and ordered two butter chicken poutines and left without paying for them. He told her that his bank card had been declined and that he would go back to his locker to retrieve some cash. But he never came back."
Wow so he's a thief as well as being a serial killer? Plus from 1 of the photos in a post on here we can see he drinks as well. Yes and likes those violent video games etc. Scary and twisted. In the picture above he looks a bit like a girl. JMO

In terms of area though, Gilliam is huge. But if they managed to get another vehicle then they could be long gone. With limited roads in and out you would think the RCMP would have had those routes roadblocked.

In terms of area though, Gilliam is huge. But if they managed to get another vehicle then they could be long gone. With limited roads in and out you would think the RCMP would have had those routes roadblocked.

I am thinking that if that is the vehicle they were using, they might have been long gone before anyone realized they were there.

Not sure why what the Deli lady had to say is important in this article ... that being said I had no idea what a butter chicken poutine was and now I want one .

So far, this is the worst thing anyone has said about him. He stiffed her for under $20. Everyone else seems to be in complete shock and disbelief. Completely out of character, it seems. And he took two orders. Not one.

So far, this is the worst thing anyone has said about him. He stiffed her for under $20. Everyone else seems to be in complete shock and disbelief. Completely out of character, it seems. And he took two orders. Not one.
I've also noticed most of the people talking about the suspects/sharing memories talk about BS rather than KM. I can't figure out if that is because he was more memorable or what the deal is.

<Modsnip - quoted a removed post>

I hope LE stays safe. These boys have nothing to lose now. It's a very dangerous time for everyone if they've got them boxed in. I won't be surprised to hear that they go down shooting.

I just want to know why? Why? And the answer is going to be because they wanted to kill people. It's going to be that simple.

MOO

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope LE stays safe. These boys have nothing to lose now. It's a very dangerous time for everyone if they've got them boxed in. I won't be surprised to hear that they go down shooting.

I just want to know why? Why? And the answer is going to be because they wanted to kill people. It's going to be that simple.

MOO

Sadly I think you are right on all accounts

Well this morning I defended them. Boy was I wrong. I just can’t understand how two teens could be so cruel. Three people who were loved by their families are now gone and why. They didn’t hurt anybody. This will affect the families of the murder victims for the rest of their lives including the families of the teens who will also suffer because of their actions. I hope the RCMP are closing in on them.

MOO
Yes an police don't know how many firearms and ammo these 2 may have in their possession. Or maybe it will be a murder/suicide if they've made some kind of pact with each other in case/when the police catch up with them.

I suppose it's possible, but the impression I get is that the suspects were basically each other's only friends and have been close since childhood. I think it would be hard for another person, even if that person were a fellow killer, to break through that bond.
True .. but he was said to be hitchhiking .... they could’ve picked him up ... one thing lead to another ... just saying it’s weird that a guy fitting THIS description was seen in a “heated” discussion with Chynna and BF ... and now the suspects are the teens ... just too much of a coincidence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahartley1978