CANADA Canada - Kam McLeod, 19, & Bryer Schmegelsky, 18, last seen Sask, mid July 2019 *Armed & Dangerous*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
True intersting everyone is posting on Breyer’s account and not Kam’s .... makes my assumption that Breyer is the follower and Kam is the leader much more solid . People are actually worried about him .

might just be the settings
maybe it's not possible to comment on McLeod's
I'm not going to volunteer to test it though lol

Is there a relative in Gillam?

Was it chosen at random, or was there a reason for them to go there?

Just a guess but I suspect they are just driving at random and ended up there. Not that my teens are comparable in any way to these 2 but they seriously wouldn't have a clue where to go driving across Canada to evade capture.

That camo shirt that Bryer is wearing looks like a Canadian Forces shirt.

Was he a cadet at one time? Could he have had firearms training?

If he was a cadet, he would most likely have had survival training. This may not resolve as quickly as I thought.

Where are they getting gas? Where is the money coming from? Cash? Are they stopping to sleep? They must be.

I wish we had more background on these two.

Last edited:

Was he a cadet at one time? Could he have firearms training?

If he was a cadet, he would most likely have had survival training. This may not resolve as quickly as I thought.

Where are they getting gas? Where is the money coming from? Cash? Are they stopping to sleep? They must be.

They probably stole the money from Chynna and her BF as well as unknow man .

Depending on how planned out this was, or became, they could have a bunch of gas cans a la Jodie Arias, deferring the need to fill up for a bit. Might have played a role as an accelerant in the burning of the truck as well. They could be siphoning too.

They of course dont have to sleep at the same time, so they could be continually on the move.

Just saw on the news that some new video footage of the original burned out Dode pickup truck has just been released and there was definitely no camper on it. I really question this and why they aren't mentioning it.
If i can find a link to this footage somewhere I'll post it. I'm sure someone else could find it better than I could

Also looks like the RAV 4 has been found burned out as well.

According to multiple twitter posts - the RAV4 was found burnt out in Gillam, MB.

So, what's their ride now?

Good Lord, these guys are really on a tear.

Praying no one has been hurt as they look for another vehicle. My guess is that they didn't torch the RAV 4 until they had new wheels.

Suspects in three Northern B.C. deaths spotted in Manitoba
He said both enjoy games simulating war that involve hunting and camouflage.

bryer-schmegelsky.jpg

Source: Bryer Schmegelsky
McLeod’s online presence indicates an interest in the Communist Party of Canada and the Young Communist League. His little-used Facebook page features a skull with geometric designs, one half in black, white and grey, the other in blazing colours. Another picture depicts a lion with a blazing rainbow of colour for a mane."
Missing B.C. teens now suspects in deaths of tourist couple and unidentified man: police
"The manager of the Little Valley Deli near the high school said she instantly recognized the picture of Schmegelsky as the person who came into her store a couple of months ago.

She said a young, tall man had come in and ordered two butter chicken poutines and left without paying for them. He told her that his bank card had been declined and that he would go back to his locker to retrieve some cash. But he never came back."

Last edited:
is that Kam in Bryer's IG profile photo - the round one? if so, he's shorter than Bryer

That pic with the two of them on Bryer’s insta is weird if they’re both standing. Bryer is leaning way in and he still looks significantly taller than Kam. From the beginning I thought it was odd that both were described as 6’4” and approximately 169 pounds. It occurred to me that it was possible somebody made an error and just repeated the height/weight for both boys. Surely that would have been corrected by now though, one would have to assume.
Not only does KM seem shorter, he also looks a little chunkier. BS does look super tall and skinny.

Was he a cadet at one time? Could he have had firearms training?

If you are referring to the camo looking shirt on the RCMP public alert poster, no that is not a cadet shirt (have 2 kids that went thru the program).

Missing B.C. teens now suspects in deaths of tourist couple and unidentified man: police
“We’re the end of the road,” [The Gillam] Forman said. “You can’t go any further beyond us.”

To get to Gillam from Saskatchewan, they would’ve had to drive Provincial Road 280 through Thompson, Man. To get out of town, you either have to go back along the same road, or hop on a train north to Churchill, Man.”

Well that’s promising! Sounds likely they’ll get caught soon with the lack of routes and all the attention!

So, what's their ride now?

Good Lord, these guys are really on a tear.

Praying no one has been hurt as they look for another vehicle. My guess is that they didn't torch the RAV 4 until they had new wheels.
But this is literally the end of the road . They had to hop a train or go back the way they came . Unless they stole an ATV or ventured off on foot . And why would they torch the vehicle way too conspicuous... unless one of them is a firebug .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BadWiring