GUILTY Canada - Kelsey Felker, 24, found dismembered, Kitchener, Ont, 26 Jan 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have screen shots of the twitter account photos, in case they disappear.

The twitter account itself looks like someone trying to intimidate or blackmail her with nude photos.

The broken blackberry code links can be deciphered, working on that now.

This belongs to someone on her twitter feed, Kent Felker http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCg-l9lyJxH-rUfqNSnw3WgQ/feed?filter=2

I was thinking it could have been set up by the person that abducted her, hence the upload of her suicide friends name, to make people think she has disappeared and committed suicide herself.
Just guessing as well, that Jim is her brother.
The perp possibly knew at that point he was going to kill Kelsey after keeping her captive for months, so implicated someone else ie Jim.

This is all speculation and moo trying to make head or tail of all this.

That twitter a/c is well suss. I don't believe for a minute that Kelsey set this account up.

I was thinking it could have been set up by the person that abducted her, hence the upload of her suicide friends name, to make people think she has disappeared and committed suicide herself.
Just guessing as well, that Jim is her brother.
The perp possibly knew at that point he was going to kill Kelsey after keeping her captive for months, so implicated someone else ie Jim.

This is all speculation and moo trying to make head or tail of all this.

That twitter a/c is well suss. I don't believe for a minute that Kelsey set this account up.

Do you have any sources? I have no idea where your finding this.

very interesting. I dont think the photo on his FB on the bus is of Kelsey, big difference from the twitter page. Him being linked to that twitter though, along with the fact that hes in Guelph, and linked on Youtube to another Felks in Kitchener leads me to believe that Twitter account and those photos must be of her

Hmmm, why would her brother or father be following a fake account...

I cant see who is following her or who she followed (I've not signed up to twitter), but if she was missing and they found the page they could follow her and hope to find her from posts she may make?

I'd love to know how long she was off the radar. I read on the memorial page that someone saw her in a white van about 4 months ago, which would tie in with when that twitter account became active. All hearsay though, as its from comments made on social media.

If it is her twitter account, someone must have hacked it. I don't know many women who would put nudies up of themselves with their brother or father on their acct.

This woman is in Kent's Youtube Channel, links to FB and twitter there too http://www.youtube.com/user/OfficialsarahJMusic?feature=plcp

Someone definitely hacked it and used her phone to access it, IMO. The post on the 27th can't be her but I'm sure it's her account. Mentioning that name of the girl who died in 2010 in Oct of 2012 might be a message about something. It's not the anniversary of the girl's death (Aug. 17th 2010) so why did she post her name? I think it means something.

Maybe her phone was taken awhile ago, lots of posts about her blackberry app.

I cant see who is following her or who she followed (I've not signed up to twitter), but if she was missing and they found the page they could follow her and hope to find her from posts she may make?

I'd love to know how long she was off the radar. I read on the memorial page that someone saw her in a white van about 4 months ago, which would tie in with when that twitter account became active. All hearsay though, as its from comments made on social media.

From what ive read she was not reported missing until after the torso had already been found. She seems to have been a street kid. Possibly homeless. Perhaps selling herself to survive? Might explain the scantily clad photos, unless she was being blackmailed.

Hey matou, the twitter thing really confuses me.

I followed Jasmine Benjamin's case recently and I found it real strange that her twitter had made comments after her death, albeit daft advertising tweets.
https://twitter.com/LoveInspires100
Jasmine was found dead on the 18th November.
I think her account was compromised before this, because who tweets advertisements about raspberry ketones!?!

I would love to know why twitter does this.

ETA uploaded wrong twitter a/c, correct one there now

Hey matou, the twitter thing really confuses me.

I followed Jasmine Benjamin's case recently and I found it real strange that her twitter had made comments after her death, albeit daft advertising tweets.
http://www.facebook.com/kent.felks
Jasmine was found dead on the 18th November.
I think her account was compromised before this, because who tweets advertisements about raspberry ketones!?!

I would love to know why twitter does this.

But all of the tweets from before that one on the 27th are about accessing or to do with a blackberry app. I'm gonna hazard a guess that her phone was a blackberry and someone was using it other than her. Those photos look like the same photoshoot but they are posted over a month apart. Also, I searched the username and got a google search return of this:

Comment on this Photo - Tweet - Yfrog
twitter.yfrog.com/oec0ebywjor. I forgot my password · Login · itchFOrTHeUrge 1 week 6 days ago Twitter · Reply Tweet. more from itchFOrTHeUrge >> · Older Newer. Older. Newer. Older ...

Clicking on it doesn't show that comment, it must be a comment on the image posted more recently that jellybeanz posted about.

I'm even more confused now matou :)

And to Chellebelle - WOW. Very well noticed!! And I see it's the comment regarding the white van too :what:

Guys, we need to be careful about posting comments directly from facebook and linking profiles. I think we do some editing to fix it up. We can paraphrase and link to the RIP facebook. xo

Guys, we need to be careful about posting comments directly from facebook and linking profiles. I think we do some editing to fix it up. We can paraphrase and link to the RIP facebook. xo

Sorry! I removed the live-links from my facebook quote.

Still trying to figure out these broken Blackberry links on her twitter feed. It seems every time her phone went out to do what was probably an automated function (software updates likely), her twitter phone app pushed out a tweet about it. This is probably a default automated thing that can be flipped off.
app_includes/mobileapps/ - that is blackberry accessing the application directory. I don`t own a blackberry so I can`t check that function.

I read the new developments. Twice. I'm still confused.

The victim's name has be released: Kelsey Louise Felker of Kitchener. We found a twitter with her name and it looks like it hers. She only has 11 tweets and most are blackberry app posts. She has a bb app as a 'favorite' on her twitter on Dec. 25th. There is a tweet on January 27th, after her torso is found.

Follow
kelsey felker
‏@itchFOrTHeUrge
http://mobile.blackberry.com/blocked4.jsp
Reply Retweet Favorite More
7:40 PM - 27 Jan 13

https://twitter.com/itchFOrTHeUrge

She tweeted a girl's name and this person died on Aug 17th 2010 from an apparent suicide. This person is also from Kitchener. Why did she post that name?

This case is gonna unveil some 'stuff', I believe.

Still trying to figure out these broken Blackberry links on her twitter feed. It seems every time her phone went out to do what was probably an automated function (software updates likely), her twitter phone app pushed out a tweet about it. This is probably a default automated thing that can be flipped off.
app_includes/mobileapps/ - that is blackberry accessing the application directory. I don`t own a blackberry so I can`t check that function.

Thanks for trying to figure that stuff out. I have no idea what that's about except that someone was likely using her phone. You're doing great so far!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maia1919
Back