GUILTY Canada - Kienan Hebert, 3, Sparwood BC, 7 Sept 2011 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Suspect and car possibly located via scanners, police en route. suspect with fmale.

I'm just going to say, if the suspect is with a female, that's good news. It's good news when you throw a female in the loop.

Sorry to be biased, but that's reality.

This right here is exactly what I was afraid of.

Hopley's prior abduction attempt had him squatting in the boy's home for 4 hours prior to abducting him.

I do wonder if this is what happened to the Hebert's also.

This guy seriously needs to be put away IMO.

I'm just going to say, if the suspect is with a female, that's good news. It's good news when you throw a female in the loop.

Sorry to be biased, but that's reality.

If the child is in fact with them...or is still with them...

Is there a scanner thread for Kienan?

There is talk about 3 helicopter in the Elk Valley on a scanner from FB. Not sure which one.

ETA: Elepher50 started a Scanner Thread here at WS for Kienan. It is in a Member's Only forum here called the Parking Lot. You must be registered to view it. What is heard on the scanner stays there, as per TOS.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

I'm guessing that we are supposed to go over to the scanner thread in the Parking Lot forum to discuss what we hear.
Here is a link to the Elk Valley Police, Fire, etc., scanner. I listened last night but didn't hear anything of significance.

http://www.radioreference.com/apps/audio/?action=wp&feedId=6483
So, guests, sign up and join us in the parking lot!

It is possibly a missing hiker that has been found, not the suspect. Are you sure Ellabella?

LE has sad man matching amber alert desrcription. Definitly doesn't mean it's him, but it's possible for sure.

LE has sad man matching amber alert desrcription. Definitly doesn't mean it's him, but it's possible for sure.

Yeah, okay, thanks. There is more info on the scanner thread in PL, not sure if it's what you heard or not.

It would be fortunate if the suspect was still in the Elk Valley area, not far from Sparwood. Based on what little we know of his history, perhaps he had cased out a cabin not that far away.

This would be easier to track down than the suspect going further afield.

I can't imagine he crossed the US border (at least at a manned border crossing)...since the border agents are pretty serious about checking paperwork for young children in the company of only one adult. Are there any unmanned border crossings in the area? How easy would it be to cross into Montana or Idaho from this area of southeastern British Columbia?

I hope you are found soon, sweet boy.

Please find comfort in those 3 blankets tonight. :(

470_bc_kienan_hebert_110907_430241.jpg

http://images.ctv.ca/archives/CTVNews/img2/20110907/470_bc_kienan_hebert_110907_430241.jpg?2

On a day when hundreds of volunteers helped the RCMP search for a missing three-year-old British Columbia boy, a source told CTV News that the child was spotted with a suspect in the case.

Late Thursday, a source told CTV News that police have surveillance video that shows three-year-old Kienan Hebert in the company of Randall Peter Hopley.

Link to article

Hoping and praying this means he's alive and relatively safe for now.

I shouldn't do it, but, I really, really have hope in this case for a positive outcome.

So wishing for it to be true.

Maybe Hopley's landlord has placed Kienan with him.

He must have a plan, if he was not going to be around for a couple of months.

So, I am thinking that Hopley told his landlord the opposite direction he would be going.

NOT towards Pincher Creek, AB.

Sending good thoughts and prayers for Kienan's safe and quick return. Hoping for the best.

This hits close to home. A friend of mine is a friend of the family and I directed him to this thread. He asked me to relay this:

"Could you let the people on that site know that you know someone that's known the father for over 20 years as an old army buddy and that there's no way he's involved? Nor does he beat his children."

Another night passing without little Kienan.

This little one needs to be in his mommy's arms tonight.

I wish there was more I could do!

:banghead:

:(

Kienan spotted with person of interest!

http://www.ctv.ca/CTVNews/TopStories/20110908/amber-alert-bc-toddler-110908/

Late Thursday, a source told CTV News that police have surveillance video that shows Hebert in the company of Randall Peter Hopley, who RCMP would like to speak to in connection with the case.

While police have not confirmed that claim, they will say that they are gathering security video from businesses and highways in the region.
ETA
sorry see this was already posted... just got my hopes up a bit

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/story/2011/09/08/bc-amber-alert-hebert-questions.html

Questions are being raised about the apparent delay by police in issuing the Amber Alert Wednesday regarding B.C. boy Kienan Hebert, but police say they can't raise the alarm immediately for every child who goes missing.

Three-year-old Hebert is believed to have been abducted sometime early Wednesday morning from his home in Sparwood, a small community in southeastern B.C. near the Alberta border.

Police were notified at 7:30 a.m. MT by the boy’s parents that they’d found the boy’s bed empty and there no other sign of him.

Authorities notified the media about five hours later, but did not issue the Amber Alert until about 6 p.m. MT.

Now, here comes the second guessing. I thought that LE were pretty quick off the mark. The press releases came in a fairly timely fashion, and, until they had a suspect, they couldn't really issue an Amber Alert. Hindsight is always easy.

In the end, I just hope little Kienan comes back home safe to his family, where he belongs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member