GUILTY Canada - Loretta Saunders, 26, Halifax, NS, 13 February 2014 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A 22 hour drive, especially in these conditions, is absolutely mind-boggling to me. I don't mean to speculate on the arrested parties' backgrounds per se, but I feel like you'd have to be on some serious stimulants to make that in one go. The other alternative is stopping in hotels along the way, which will hopefully provide a trail. There can't be that many options to choose from on certain stretches of highway, can there? Sleeping in a car sounds equally unpleasant.

Unless your my Husband :floorlaugh: We did a 22 hr. treck by car once. I would never ever drive that far but we had to drop our Son at school and had items to move there we couldn't fly with. I thought I would lose my mind on the drive back. I kept begging to hole up he kept saying a little farther. Ya it was a little farther when we arrived in our driveway :scared: Now we didn't have winter weather but these 2 are young and obviously had reason to get as far away as possible. Quickly.

So I take it that blood wasn't found in the vehicle if LE are still looking for Loretta?

I walk by that apartement everday and vans have been there for 2 full days... whatever happened to Loretta I believe happened in that apartement. I find it unlikely she would have left with them or met them in a secluded place. Like others have stated the SOB's who robbed her aren't that bright. They will turn on each other to get less time.. and hopefully release her whereabouts.... I cant imagine how hard it would be to lose a loved one this way, but not knowing would be worse... thoughts and prayers to her family and friends.

Just watched the Halifax news, nothing really new. If I understand this correctly, Halifax will have 6 days after tomorrow to bring them back to Halifax? I fear if they don't confess or find her they could end-up getting bail. Maybe they can keep him? I can't remember he has something in Calgary.

I walk by that apartement everday and vans have been there for 2 full days... whatever happened to Loretta I believe happened in that apartement. I find it unlikely she would have left with them or met them in a secluded place. Like others have stated the SOB's who robbed her aren't that bright. They will turn on each other to get less time.. and hopefully release her whereabouts.... I cant imagine how hard it would be to lose a loved one this way, but not knowing would be worse... thoughts and prayers to her family and friends.

Welcome Slynns! Are the vans police forensic vans? TIA.

Just watched the Halifax news, nothing really new. If I understand this correctly, Halifax will have 6 days after tomorrow to bring them back to Halifax? I fear if they don't confess or find her they could end-up getting bail. Maybe they can keep him? I can't remember he has something in Calgary.

There may also be some prelim forensics they can hold them on too. Yet to come.

This is actually quite chilling. Hoping for her safe and speedy recovery.

tcg

There are no words for it. What makes it worse—Or better? I don't even know which—is that as someone said above, these two don't seem particularly intelligent, and probably wouldn't have known or cared about Loretta's thesis. I hope she'll be able to get back to working on it soon. If not, I hope there'll be a meaningful way to continue her work. It sounds like her adviser will help make that happen.

I'm worried that Victoria planned this in order to become "notorious."

I was wondering what the snow situation was like in Halifax for purposes of a ground search. Here’s a link to the live cam at the Armdale Rotary which is about 1km from the Cowie Hill sublet — just a few inches of snow covering the ground. But so much open water all around...

http://www.novascotiawebcams.com/halifax/armdale-rotary.html

The snow is horrible right now in the Halifax area. Last weekend there was snow and then rain and then a flash freeze which left about 3 inches of frozen mass over everything. This was last Saturday evening through to Sunday morning. Lakes are frozen but there is a lot of open water in the harbour that doesn't freeze (Halifax). Streets are clear but that is about it - some sidewalks are still very dicey to walk on.

There are no words for it. What makes it worse—Or better? I don't even know which—is that as someone said above, these two don't seem particularly intelligent, and probably wouldn't have known or cared about Loretta's thesis. I hope she'll be able to get back to working on it soon. If not, I hope there'll be a meaningful way to continue her work. It sounds like her adviser will help make that happen.

Yeah--I do hope so. (I posted, then realized there were 5 more pages. D'oh!)

So awful. :(

tcg

I'm worried that Victoria planned this in order to become "notorious."

It does seem like she has been experiencing an identity issue - for example three last names that have been used and multiple facebook accounts.

It does seem like she has been experiencing an identity issue - for example three last names that have been used and multiple facebook accounts.

I can't open the <modsnip: Not an approved link> site at work. Can you summarize what's on there? TIA!

Yes, I saw the video clip and there were I believe 3 forensics vans & they wore the jumpsuits. Something had to have happened in that apt.

Rain is scheduled for tomorrow & will be above freezing until Monday, but I haven't heard that there have been any organized searches.

I can't open the <modsnip: Not an approved link> site at work. Can you summarize what's on there? TIA!

It mentions names of people that Victoria was having issues with. Victoria was being portrayed as a '*advertiser censored*' - not sure if you are familiar with that term or not. Also that she was doing 'blow'. Basically, not a very nice person at all.

Raw video of forensic unit from yesterday

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_k5m5o5_H4<br>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members