GUILTY Canada - Loretta Saunders, 26, Halifax, NS, 13 February 2014 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From the National Post.

“She went to get her rent Thursday and said if they didn’t have it she’ll tell them they have to leave. When she got there they weren’t home. She phoned them, apparently, and told them they had to leave.”

Video surveillance from the apartment shows her leaving the apartment on Thursday, Feb. 13, alone. It does not appear she was followed, said Mr. Saunders.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2014/0...ng-halifax-student-who-disappeared-last-week/

Something has to be in that apartment :scared:

Something has to be in that apartment :scared:

I agree and tonight on the news they said the forensic team took a tripod, camera and evidence bags into the building today. Sorry I don't have a link.

I agree and tonight on the news they said the forensic team took a tripod, camera and evidence bags into the building today. Sorry I don't have a link.

A thought just crossed my mind - wonder if this investigation into these two who have been arrested in Ontario may be wider than Loretta.

Is the facebook still private? I don't do facebook. I'm still mad at it :facepalm: I would like to know about the searches with LE. TIA if anyone has access.

Global News Halifax video clip reports that police have retrieved CCTV footage from this gas station near the Cowie Hill apartment (a Petro-Canada station) possibly showing Loretta's car and possibly showing the two people charged in Ontario:

http://globalnews.ca/video/1163149/search-for-loretta-saunders-continues
The tip about the gas station came from someone writing on the Help Find Loretta page that they were sure that they saw her car at the Petro Canada station at I think it said 4.30 pm on the 13th. People on the page suggested that the person contact police. I saw this post on there yesterday but can not find it today.

That sighting was posted initially under the story in the chronicle Herald yesteday

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

The tip about the gas station came from someone writing on the Help Find Loretta page that they were sure that they saw her car at the Petro Canada station at I think it said 4.30 pm on the 13th. People on the page suggested that the person contact police. I saw this post on there yesterday but can not find it today.

The FB page has had some cleansing done I think - it was a comment made on a Chronicle Herald article if I remember correctly - will see if I can find it.

The FB page has had some cleansing done I think - it was a comment made on a Chronicle Herald article if I remember correctly - will see if I can find it.
I think you are right someone made a comment under a story urging the police to look at video and some one posted it on the fb pg and today before it disappeared someone else responded that police were looking into to it.

If it is the same tip that can ID them in the car then they were in that car at around 4.30 on the 13th

So Victoria Love/Henneberry has a <modsnip> page about her. She responded that she was getting the police involved over "deformation" (sic) of character. She rounded out her answer to the allegations on the page with: (her reply in bold)

[modsnip]The police have been notified, IP addresses confirm location. It&#8217;s going to be all over soon.
You reap what you sow, so shall you reap.

Indeed, Ms. Love, indeed.

I think you are right someone made a comment under a story urging the police to look at video and some one posted it on the fb pg and today before it disappeared someone else responded that police were looking into to it.

If it is the same tip that can ID them in the car then they were in that car at around 4.30 on the 13th

Would it be the Petro-Canada (gas station) at Herring Cove Road and Old Sambro?

Hi, new here so plz excuse any post rule errors but I wanted to mention that in reading her comments on <modsnip> site she also says she is a university student so she has to have some brains.
I also have been having a problem with why her BF didn't report her missing before her family did on Monday ?? He let her go to see these two alone on Thursday then doesn't hear from her other than the banking info text on Friday - valentines day and that doesn't raise major red flags ?? I am not accusing him of anything just wondering why the delay in reporting her missing ? Or did I just miss that he had ? I would think your three month pregnant girlfriend not coming home would take you to the police.
Did these two ppl call her back maybe and arrange to meet at a bank to give her the money and then things go bad for her ? An earlier report stated she was on methadone. Maybe they set her up somehow ?? Sorry I don't know how to include links yet.

Hi, new here so plz excuse any post rule errors but I wanted to mention that in reading her comments on "thedirty" site she also says she is a university student so she has to have some brains.
I also have been having a problem with why her BF didn't report her missing before her family did on Monday ?? He let her go to see these two alone on Thursday then doesn't hear from her other than the banking info text on Friday - valentines day and that doesn't raise major red flags ?? I am not accusing him of anything just wondering why the delay in reporting her missing ? Or did I just miss that he had ? I would think your three month pregnant girlfriend not coming home would take you to the police.
Did these two ppl call her back maybe and arrange to meet at a bank to give her the money and then things go bad for her ? An earlier report stated she was on methadone. Maybe they set her up somehow ?? Sorry I don't know how to include links yet.

Welcome :seeya: I am taking her claim of education with a grain of salt. Wish I could answer your other questions :seeya:

Hi, new here so plz excuse any post rule errors but I wanted to mention that in reading her comments on "thedirty" site she also says she is a university student so she has to have some brains.

Welcome PonderingNS :welcome:

Excellent points! (your comments: bolded by moi/BBM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse