GUILTY Canada - Loretta Saunders, 26, Halifax, NS, 13 February 2014 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Athabasca University is a online University and is very expensive. Most people who pay for classes take 1 or 2 at a time because they are working

The petro can shown on the news tonight is the one on the herring cove rd..its only a 2 min drive from the apartment. ...
So I have a question, and I dont mean any disrespect. How come she wasnt reported missing the night she didnt return home? Where would she have been... unless she was reported and it just didnt make the news until a few days ago... ??

I would be surprised to find out this girl ever held down a decent job. IMO she is likely a scammer who threatens,bullies and sleeps around. Not basing it on anything other than a gut feeling and what I read in the <modsnip> comments. I don't know where I read it but it was on one of the pages Victoria had of herself. Stated she was a current University Student. Had a college certificate and worked as an Administrator for 7 years. Really Victoria an Admin. position with a certificate :floorlaugh: All my opinion.

Perhaps the BF called police on Thursday/Friday and was told to wait 48 hours or until after the weekend if Loretta didn&#8217;t come home?

The petro can shown on the news tonight is the one on the herring cove rd..its only a 2 min drive from the apartment. ...
So I have a question, and I dont mean any disrespect. How come she wasnt reported missing the night she didnt return home? Where would she have been... unless she was reported and it just didnt make the news until a few days ago... ??
Thanks for the info on the gas station. If correct about the gas station they may of had the car as early as between 4.30-5.30 pm on the 13th.

I understand she went to go collect rent the morning of the 13th and was reported missing by family on the17th. There were text messages on Friday the 14th from her phone but it may not of been from her.

I do not know why she was not reported missing until Monday perhaps the BF tried and was told the family has to do it?

I have seen several articles that all say her family in NF reported her missing on Monday. Has anyone seen anything that says her bf reported her missing any earlier ? If not you sure have to wonder why not.
I also noticed in the National Post article of yesterday that Ms Saunders brothers says she may have met them online OR through her boyfriend, he cant remember. Again , not accusing him , just found that interesting to note.

Believe it or not I got lost in Harrow :floorlaugh: I have been there once in my life. All those country roads look the same to me. Unless you know somebody there is no reason to go there. Appears the "she" in this pair did.

I got lost when I went for my job interview in Harrow many years ago. I wnet to the wrong school. When I think about it, Harrow has hardly changed in all those years.

I got lost when I went for my job interview in Harrow many years ago. I wnet to the wrong school. When I think about it, Harrow has hardly changed in all those years.

LOL Put me out in the Country I'm lost. I love my GPS :seeya:

It does appear these 2 had control of Loretta's phone. Maybe they sent out text to explain where she was to buy themselves some time. Perhaps there were times Loretta went elsewhere if she had a lot of work to do??? Just a guess.

I have seen several articles that all say her family in NF reported her missing on Monday. Has anyone seen anything that says her bf reported her missing any earlier ? If not you sure have to wonder why not.
I also noticed in the National Post article of yesterday that Ms Saunders brothers says she may have met them online OR through her boyfriend, he cant remember. Again , not accusing him , just found that interesting to note.
No I have not come across anything that says he tried.

I am wondering if her family knew they were living together. Her brother originally said they accused were her room mates

Loretta's b/f posted in the fb group today:

[modsnip]

I hope this is OK. This is the house of the "friend" in Harrow.

I have the street address but I'm not sure if it's acceptable to post it. I haven't found out who lives there yet.

We cant post anything about him until it's in the media :seeya:

Yes, I had seen that. It was stated by the boyfriend, Yalcin. It was yesterday that I noticed her brother saying that it may have been kijiji online or through her boyfriend. It was the first time I noticed him saying that different aspect. Her boyfriend is a 3rd year computer science major from Turkey. Maybe her family didn't know the living arrangements.
One of the earlier links states Loretta met these two thru an ad on Kijiji to sublet her apt. I'll try to find the link.

Link
http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/two-ar...nt-woman-from-halifax-1.1693791#ixzz2toWt357H

It does appear these 2 had control of Loretta's phone. Maybe they sent out text to explain where she was to buy themselves some time. Perhaps there were times Loretta went elsewhere if she had a lot of work to do??? Just a guess.

Yes this is possible and could be why the bf did not report her missing. With Loretta's apparent drug addiction, it could be possible that the bf was "used" to her being out all night or for a day or two...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would be surprised to find out this girl ever held down a decent job. IMO she is likely a scammer who threatens,bullies and sleeps around. Not basing it on anything other than a gut feeling and what I read in <modsnip> comments. I don't know where I read it but it was on one of the pages Victoria had of herself. Stated she was a current University Student. Had a college certificate and worked as an Administrator for 7 years. Really Victoria an Admin. position with a certificate :floorlaugh: All my opinion.
That was my thought to she said she worked for the Department of National Defense....I think not

Sadly, my personal gut feelings are that Loretta won't be found alive. I base this on most people who are in arrears on their rent, would not flee the province. Especially living in Halifax which has a population of half a million. Lots of dead beat tenants in my small town just find another place to live in the same community. They also don't fraudulently use their benefactors' credit & debit cards or take their vehicle out of province. Not worth the grand theft or fraud charges that will haunt them for a lifetime. So much easier to claim not being able to afford the rent because of hard times.

I am minutes from Harrow and the Ambassador Bridge & Canada / USA tunnel. I think they were looking for a place to await fraudulent identification to cross into the US & disappear.
They don't appear to be the brightest of criminals so far. They seem unable to think ahead.
Reminds me of the Tim Bosma case. Meet weirdos on Kijiji and end up dead. I wonder if Kijiji will again try to deny that their website had any thing to do with a victim meeting killer.
Unfortunately, our Canadian Justice system is way too lenient and way too slow. My friend, a Michigan lawyer keeps hearing of our much publicized crimes and his comment with a sad shake of his head is always,....... "if I ever decide to commit a major crime, I'm going to be darn sure both of my feet are on Canadian soil if I do."
We need to support this family's and every crime victim's families for strength & courage.

Sadly, my personal gut feelings are that Loretta won't be found alive. I base this on most people who are in arrears on their rent, would not flee the province. Especially living in Halifax which has a population of half a million. Lots of dead beat tenants in my small town just find another place to live in the same community. They also don't fraudulently use their benefactors' credit & debit cards or take their vehicle out of province. Not worth the grand theft or fraud charges that will haunt them for a lifetime. So much easier to claim not being able to afford the rent because of hard times.

I am minutes from Harrow and the Ambassador Bridge & Canada / USA tunnel. I think they were looking for a place to await fraudulent identification to cross into the US & disappear.
They don't appear to be the brightest of criminals so far. They seem unable to think ahead.
Reminds me of the Tim Bosma case. Meet weirdos on Kijiji and end up dead. I wonder if Kijiji will again try to deny that their website had any thing to do with a victim meeting killer.
Unfortunately, our Canadian Justice system is way too lenient and way too slow. My friend, a Michigan lawyer keeps hearing of our much publicized crimes and his comment with a sad shake of his head is always,....... "if I ever decide to commit a major crime, I'm going to be darn sure both of my feet are on Canadian soil if I do."
We need to support this family's and every crime victim's families for strength & courage.
my feelings also i do not think she will be found alive. I think she was killed shortly after she went to the apartment.
In terms of Kijii I think people have to think of their safety people you meet are strangers do not meet them alone[no disrespect meant to LS]
We as Canadians need to get tougher on crime.. people are given way to many chances and when a serious crime happens it takes way to long to prosecute and the sentences are not long enough.

In her (LS's) shoes, I probably would not have thought to take someone else along. They were her room mates I think. She probably thought she would just tell them they had worn out their welcome and they would move on. Students don't usually have money to spare. She probably needed them to go so she could get a paying co-tenant in before she was bankrupted supporting herself and a couple who spent their money on drugs. Seems she was trying to make a better life for herself. And some low life takes it all away.
My mind goes back to a high school teacher who told us of the "survival 3's".
3 minutes without air
3 hours without shelter (extreme heat or cold)
3 days without water
3 weeks without food
After any one of the 3's occur, death is certain. As a parent, I want LS to be found alive. No parent should outlive a child. But my heart hurts thinking she might have already passed at least 2 of these 3's if she is captive some where.
I believe you are right, kdgdid, I doubt she is anywhere outside Halifax.

In her (LS's) shoes, I probably would not have thought to take someone else along. They were her room mates I think. She probably thought she would just tell them they had worn out their welcome and they would move on. Students don't usually have money to spare. She probably needed them to go so she could get a paying co-tenant in before she was bankrupted supporting herself and a couple who spent their money on drugs. Seems she was trying to make a better life for herself. And some low life takes it all away.
My mind goes back to a high school teacher who told us of the "survival 3's".
3 minutes without air
3 hours without shelter (extreme heat or cold)
3 days without water
3 weeks without food
After any one of the 3's occur, death is certain. As a parent, I want LS to be found alive. No parent should outlive a child. But my heart hurts thinking she might have already passed at least 2 of these 3's if she is captive some where.
I believe you are right, kdgdid, I doubt she is anywhere outside Halifax.
The room mate thing is confusing. The brother originally said the 2 were her room mates but it has also been reported that she sub let her apartment to them because she moved in with the boyfriend in Jan. Some MSM reports still list them as room mates others do not. There has also been reports that she met them through Kijii other reports say the brother does not know where she met them. I think it is more likely she sub let her apartment to them and did not personally know them.
I am also praying that she is found alive but my gut tells me it is unlikely.
I feel heart sick for the family. This is a young lady that had issues with addiction which she appears to of over come and moved on to get her life together. What a tragedy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse