GUILTY Canada - Loretta Saunders, 26, Halifax, NS, 13 February 2014 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Well I am sure out of the loop of lingo. ROFLMAO I thought I read it as blew up the toilet. K-now who does blow "off" a toilet. Literally????

You are just killing me this morning - spit coffee all over my screen.......:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

After just watching the latest video of the BF talking about her I have more questions.
What theories do you have ? I cant come up with one that makes any sense. I realize that when dealing with messed up peeps it doesn't have to make sense but I keep going back to did they really think they could just take her car and bank card and get away with it ? Surely even they would have realized that was a flawed plan ?? Or did they know that somehow they would have a few days head start beyond just taking her phone ? And surely they would know it could be traced ? One of her listed favourite TV shows on her profile is CSI !! :)
Did they maybe just rob her and take the car and then something/ someone else happened ? What if they left her tied up in the apartment and someone else came along looking for her and did something knowing the other two would get the blame ?? She wasn't reported missing by her BF which still troubles me. What if you didn't really want to be a dad just yet? I cant see any couple that is excited at the prospect of starting a family together not making this particular Valentines day special. To just let it go by without hearing from her seems very strange to me. To not want to know where she was for several days even stranger. I would hope that he was worried sick and that it just was never reported.
I am just throwing out thoughts here trying to make some sense of it.
By all accounts from people that knew her this V person was a low life but they all think she would stop short of murder. So could she have been the victim of being dumped in a bad place or perhaps outside in the cold to face the elements and didn't survive ? Guess till the two with the car talk it is impossible to know.
Still hoping against the odds that she is found somehow, safe.

This case is very puzzling to me as well. Somehow I can't really wrap my head around that the two that were arrested are as dumb as a bag of hammers. Maybe they thought they had clearance to the car and phone or like you said were assured of a number of days to get away.

There are many things that are 'off' in all of this in my opinion but I do not have any theories.

You are just killing me this morning - spit coffee all over my screen.......:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

LOL I did too when I realized my blooper :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Somehow I can buy this chick blowing up a terlet for kicks :scared: Seems she would rather do blow off it. Sounds hygienic :floorlaugh:

I agree with you this has to do with 1 missing University student only. It should be only about her period.Where I have an issue with what you have written is the trust the RCMP if you look at the history of the RCMP in Canada and native people there is racism involved. I am like Loretta I do not look native any one looking at me would not be able to say that I have native heritage my grandfather was Metis. You cannot trust what the RCMP say about how many women are missing you can not.

BBM

In Germany, there is a documented history of racism between police officers and Jewish people, Gypsies, people with disabilities and many more groups of people. That is not a reason for German people to distrust officers today, or to refuse to provide information about missing persons to police officers.

Let's not argue about whether the government and it's linked agencies have shown racism towards First Nations people. This is about Loretta and her being missing. JMO

"Loretta Saunders was reported missing by her family on Monday after she was last seen in the Cowie Hill Road area of Halifax last Thursday"

http://globalnews.ca/news/1158905/h...-woman-suspicious-after-car-found-in-ontario/

"A provincial court document filed by Halifax police alleges the pair [Henneberry and Leggette], who live at the same apartment on Cowie Hill Road in the city, stole the 2000 Toyota Celica that belongs to Saunders."

"The couple that was arrested has been charged with possessing stolen property -- Saunders’s car -- as well as fraud. Police allege the couple used Saunders’s bank card in the days between when she disappeared and when her car was found ...

Saunders’s boyfriend says she was living with him at his apartment, and he last saw her as she left to collect $700 in overdue rent from Henneberry and Leggette, who were subletting her apartment."

http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/sister...issing-pregnant-woman-1.1697489#ixzz2u4O5KtQT

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Well I am sure out of the loop of lingo. ROFLMAO I thought I read it as blew up the toilet. K-now who does blow "off" a toilet. Literally????

the lines are laid out on the tank lid and the reason for it being done in a bathroom is privacy ... don't ask me how I know this

Has anyone discovered what the outstanding warrants are for? Blake Leggette has a warrant in Calgary and Victoria Henneberry has a warrant in Halifax.

Has anyone discovered what the outstanding warrants are for? Blake Leggette has a warrant in Calgary and Victoria Henneberry has a warrant in Halifax.
I am not sure what he was originally charged with, hers is for failure to appear on a assault charge,

Believe he is wanted in Calgary for assault charges and she is wanted in Halifax for uttering threats stemming back to 2011.

Apparently loads of people!

http://www.cocaine-addiction.co.uk/detail/cocaine-on-tap-in-london-bars/

[quotwe]The scale of cocaine abuse in London can apparently be revealed, thanks to an Evening Standard investigation. Traces of the class A drug were found in the lavatories of more than half of the ten top bars and nightclubs tested.[/quote]

http://www.oxygen.ie/public_sector_...ilets_test_positive_for_cocaine.PAGE1883.html

Victoria Henneberry claims that she was a book keeper for seven years from 2002 - 2009, and she completed a continuing education certificate in book keeping. She enrolled in a program at Dalhousie University in 2013, and then she became car thief?

Since she's now 28 years old, she's claiming that she worked for DND since the age of 16. Did she join the military to become a book keeper and then left the military in 2009?

The news here in NS is now reporting that the police are looking for information regarding a taxi that was at the apartment building the day she disappeared. It is just starting to pop up all over Twitter.

Victoria Henneberry claims that she was a book keeper for seven years from 2002 - 2009, and she completed a continuing education certificate in book keeping. She enrolled in a program at Dalhousie University in 2013, and then she became car thief?

Since she's now 28 years old, she's claiming that she worked for DND since the age of 16. Did she join the military to become a book keeper and then left the military in 2009?

She has made various claims to 'fame". I think all of it is BS. Said on one site she was an Administrator for 7 years with a College "Certificate" at some Army facility I believe. I think she is at the end of the hall.

I noticed on one site , I cant remember which at the moment, that people were saying that there were now a couple of fake profiles and postings about this woman out there. Just saying that perhaps not everything posted is by her ? No idea.
She has made various claims to 'fame". I think all of it is BS. Said on one site she was an Administrator for 7 years with a College "Certificate" at some Army facility I believe. I think she is at the end of the hall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett