GUILTY Canada - Loretta Saunders, 26, Halifax, NS, 13 February 2014 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure that you are right, and it should be really easy to figure out where. Also, driving from Halifax to Windsor ON would require several gas fill-ups. Would they have used the cards?

What triggered the request for her mother's maiden name? That usually happens only if there is an alert on the card.

That would have been necessary to access banking information through the bank. If the pair had Loretta's address, phone number, bank cards and her mother's maiden name, they may have been able to change her debit card PIN number. Did the boyfriend text Loretta's mother's maiden name to her phone?

I read through all the photos that she commented on and it seems that she was living in Pefferlaw and then moved to Calgary briefly and then to Halifax.

What is unclear is why she was moving around so much! I am wondering if she met BL online and went out there to meet him and just stayed?

She was in Calgary most likely because she was going to attend Athabasca University (offices in Calgary/Edmonton) in 2013. Clearly that didn't work out.

She was in Calgary most likely because she was going to attend Athabasca University (offices in Calgary/Edmonton) in 2013. Clearly that didn't work out.
Athabasca is a online university

That would have been necessary to access banking information through the bank. If the pair had Loretta's address, phone number, bank cards and her mother's maiden name, they may have been able to change her debit card PIN number. Did the boyfriend text Loretta's mother's maiden name to her phone?
No one knows where he texted the info back. They would of had to have the pin# for the bank card though to access money

Generally when I'm signing into a new or different device for online banking, it requires me to answer a security question. I'm sure each bank has their own policies tho.

As for the reason for needing online banking, maybe to send an email transfer to their own accounts? That would eliminate the need for a PIN number.

So after going through ALL the comments on VH's photos, this is a summary and a loose timeline of what I found.

VH was born on Sept 15th, 1986

In 2011 she had two cell numbers 902-[modsnip] and 902-[modsnip]both Halifax area codes.

In Dec 2011 she stated to a friend 'Be in Ontario soon".

In February 2012 she posted "I wanted you to fight for me. I wanted you to chase after me. But instead you just watched me leave..."

April 18, 2012 she posted "<3 you so much"

In May 2012 she stated that she was living in Pembroke, ON

October 2012 she posted many items of clothing for sale in Chiliwak, BC

December 2012 she posted "Miss you more than anything Blake."

May 2013 she is advertising in the buy and sell in Ottawa and Petawawa, ON

June 2013 advertising in the Ottawa Buy and sell

June 2013 she states in a post that she is a Full-Time University student from Pembroke, ON

September 11, 2013 she posts that her cat has gone missing.

November 7, 2013 She posts that she is living in Calgary, AB and trying to find a home for her cats.

February 7th, 2013 She indicates in a post that she does not have a cell phone (sent in for a repair).

Does anyone else find it odd that there has not been any organized searches for Loretta?

So after going through ALL the comments on VH's photos, this is a summary and a loose timeline of what I found.

VH was born on Sept 15th, 1986

In 2011 she had two cell numbers 902-[modsnip] and 902-[modsnip] both Halifax area codes.

In Dec 2011 she stated to a friend 'Be in Ontario soon".

In February 2012 she posted "I wanted you to fight for me. I wanted you to chase after me. But instead you just watched me leave..."

April 18, 2012 she posted "<3 you so much"

In May 2012 she stated that she was living in Pembroke, ON

October 2012 she posted many items of clothing for sale in Chiliwak, BC

December 2012 she posted "Miss you more than anything Blake."

May 2013 she is advertising in the buy and sell in Ottawa and Petawawa, ON

June 2013 advertising in the Ottawa Buy and sell

June 2013 she states in a post that she is a Full-Time University student from Pembroke, ON

September 11, 2013 she posts that her cat has gone missing.

November 7, 2013 She posts that she is living in Calgary, AB and trying to find a home for her cats.

February 7th, 2013 She indicates in a post that she does not have a cell phone (sent in for a repair).

Does she ever get around! She has no roots, and it seems that she hasn't followed through in any plan she had.

Does anyone else find it odd that there has not been any organized searches for Loretta?

I find it a little odd...but on the other hand who knows where to begin looking??
I would think that if the police had found evidence of a murder or abduction they would have laid charges. It seems to me that they must have found very little in the apt.
Although it would seem reckless to abduct Loretta and take her out of the Province, she actually could be anywhere from Halifax to Harrow, ON.

Those two pieces of dirt need to speak up!!! WHERE IS LORETTA???

I don't think anyone knows where to begin with a search because there's too much distance between where she was last seen and where her car was found.

I find it a little odd...but on the other hand who knows where to begin looking??
I would think that if the police had found evidence of a murder or abduction they would have laid charges. It seems to me that they must have found very little in the apt.
Although it would seem reckless to abduct Loretta and take her out of the Province, she actually could be anywhere from Halifax to Harrow, ON.

Those two pieces of dirt need to speak up!!! WHERE IS LORETTA???

I hope that a good interrogator sits down with Victoria and gets something out of her.

Let's hope that they call in Detective Sergeant Jim Smyth (he broke Col. Russell Williams and found little Victoria Stafford)!

One point that bothers me... If I was LS working on my thesis on missing and murdered women and I am looking to sublet my apartment or get roommates, do I go though Kijiji and not do some further digging on social media sites into these two ? One google of the females name brings up lots of negative stuff. Would you as a young woman want them as room mates temporarily ?? Be good to know if there ever was a kijiji ad or did she meet them through a friend as suggested before and yes I know the BF says it was Kijiji but didn't V also attend Dal at some point ? Don't know if that is true ??

But given the fact that Victoria used numerous different surnames (4 we've found so far), who knows what surname she gave LS. If she gave her a fake one/one that wasn't linked to anything online (social media sites, etc) then LS wouldn't know anything.

The fact that this woman uses so many different names, has so many different social media accounts with different names says to me that her past should really be investigated. Has she been involved in a murder in the past? People don't keep changing their identities, essentially, unless they have lots to hide, IMO.

Sorry for double post. Computer stalled and I didn't see the 1st one post.
Edited to correct spelling error from auto correct :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member