CANADA - Lucas Fowler, Australian & Chynna Deese, American, murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
deceased-man.jpg

RCMP have released a composite sketch of the man who was found dead two kilometres south of a burnt-out camper truck near Dease Lake, B.C. on July 19, 2019. The man has not been identified. (Don Marce/CBC)

ETA: I believe this is best quality sketch available thus far.
DBM and edited because I don’t want to spread misinformation. This sketch is of the deceased man, yes.

Also, just fyi gasoline in Canada is sold by the liter, not the gallon.
I understand, I also understand we have people from many places here so figuring it out to litters I didn't think would help much, also Canadian cost and money is much different, I don't know how to reference what I know any differently.

I know it's summer in BC, but isn't that mosquito time? how cold do the nights get?.. I lived in Toronto for some years, and Montreal, and sometimes that was like Rangoon in the summer, but my experience of the west coast is totally of winter months..

By my reckoning, there are two vans, one with two bodies in it, one with one body in it, that doesn't belong to the van, ( so where did that body come from ? and how did it get there? ) and two missing people without a van. Unless they have the van (?) or car of the lone dead body . Have I got this right?

remaking my old post so people can see the info, hold on while i edit

map layout of local area
67381_Deese_Fowler_Map.jpg

Investigators are working through a number of tips and tasks, including interviews with individuals who saw or spoke with the couple, analyzing forensic and digital evidence along with reviewing hours of CCTV and dashcam video footage. The number and types of specialized services and investigators continues to fluctuate based on investigative needs.

Today, we are asking for public assistance in identifying a man whom investigators wish to speak with. The man, seen in this composite sketch, was seen speaking with Lucas on Highway 97 on the evening of Sunday July 14, 2019. He is described as:

• Caucasian,
  • with darker skin and dark hair,
  • he is shorter than Lucas, who is 6’ 3,
  • with a possible beard and/or glasses.
The man may be associated to an older model Jeep Cherokee with a black stripe on the hood and a black light/bull bar with small, covered lights. He is believed to have been travelling southbound.
67377_FORT_NELSON_2019-1416_COMPOSITE_SKETCH_large_.jpg

In addition to the composite sketch, we are also releasing video footage taken at a gas station in Fort Nelson on July 13, 2019. The surveillance footage shows the couple arriving in Lucas’ van at 7:30 p.m. and departing the gas station at 7:47 p.m. All materials will be available on our website following this media availability.

Please visit the links below to that video surveillance

I know it's summer in BC, but isn't that mosquito time? how cold do the nights get?.. I lived in Toronto for some years, and Montreal, and sometimes that was like Rangoon in the summer, but my experience of the west coast is totally of winter months..

By my reckoning, there are two vans, one with two bodies in it, one with one body in it, that doesn't belong to the van, ( so where did that body come from ? and how did it get there? ) and two missing people without a van. Unless they have the van (?) or car of the lone dead body . Have I got this right?
Mosquitos or Black Flies.. Either way they are bad.. :)

Lol we do need someone to do a summary. I am too tired to do so. But, no you have not got things right :)

ETA overnight weather probably around 11 to 15 c

Last edited:

I think in one van two dead. burnt truck with camper shell two missing but dead man found near, another missing two men and truck/van then their truck/van found minus them. hard to keep up with so I may not be correct.
edit to add dead man near burnt truck we don't know if he had car/truck/van or not or how he got where he was.

CORRECTION

July 13 : Hudson Hope ranch
July 13 : gas station 7:45PM
July 14 : van not working 3:20PM
July 14 : evening (maybe 11:30PM) accosted at broken van
July 15 : deceased 7:19AM

Distance from Hudson Hope ranch to bodies: 12 hours

upload_2019-7-22_22-13-28.png

upload_2019-7-22_22-10-58.png

Lol we do need someone to do a summary. I am too tired to do so. But, no you have not got things right :)
I lost track some hours ago of just how many American killers were wandering around loose and gun happy , looking for trouble in BC and Alberta!.. it seemed one was hauled up every hour, bearded, non bearded, suspiciously from Texas, unsurprisingly!!

By my count , so far, there are still 2 who are POI, have I at least got this right ?

I understand, I also understand we have people from many places here so figuring it out to litters I didn't think would help much, also Canadian cost and money is much different, I don't know how to reference what I know any differently.
All that's true. I was mainly referencing how much it must cost to fill up that tank. By the liter is almost 4 x the gallon cost, or course reducing a bit for US $ vs Canadian $. Too mathematical for me this time of night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member