CANADA - Lucas Fowler, Australian & Chynna Deese, American, murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I lost track some hours ago of just how many American killers were wandering around loose and gun happy , looking for trouble in BC and Alberta!.. it seemed one was hauled up every hour, bearded, non bearded, suspiciously from Texas, unsurprisingly!!

By my count , so far, there are still 2 who are POI, have I at least got this right ?
You are making me laugh. I am only aware of one POI - the one in the composite pic put out by RCs. Who do you think is the other POI?

However, that Texan is my POI. :)

I can see how the three deaths and four missing is getting many people confused. Two fugitives on the loose - one from Texas and another one from BC and who knows how many more.

Last edited:
The area where the van was is pretty exposed. I have to think a sweep of headlights would have easily spotted two pale bodies lying outside the van. Especially as truckers are up higher and can see more from a distance.

I have to think long-distance truckers on that route would have easily seen that van.

The question is did when they see the broken back window or any suggestion of something outside the car.

A trucker was the one that spotted the bodies and alerted LE. Trevor Pierre was called as a medic to examine them and arrived about 7 am so I have to assume the understandably upset trucker probably noticed them about 5 am ?

Last edited:
The area where the van was is pretty exposed. I have to think a sweep of headlights would have easily spotted two pale bodies lying outside the van. Especially as truckers are up higher and can see more from a distance.

I have to think long-distance truckers on that route would have easily seen that van.

The question is did they seen the broken back window or any suggestion of something outside the car.

A trucker was the one that spotted the bodies and alerted LE. Trevor Pierre was called as a medic to examine them and arrived about 7 am so I have to assume the understandably upset trucker probably noticed them about 5 am ?
I haven’t read anywhere the time the trucker spotted them. I am curious about that as well.

I think they were found in the ditch, my question is the ditch the grassy area along side the van or is the ditch the rocky area just behind the van that seems to go up, not beside. I seen the rocky area in the video where someone was driving by.

The question is did they seen the broken back window or any suggestion of something outside the car.

Omg, you just made me think about wildlife. Bears, coyote... ugh

You are making me laugh. I am only aware of one POI - the one in the composite pic put out by RCs. Who do you think is the other POI?

I can see how the three deaths and four missing is getting many people confused. Two fugitives on the loose - one from Texas and another one from BC and who knows how many more.
Sorry if confuses you more....Technically he's not a Texan. He's wanted for murder in Texas (not sure why he was there - possibly living there or passing through), but he's from North Dakota. ND is where he abandoned his vehicle and crossed into Canada (on foot it would seem).

my chevy van year newer gets about 10 miles to the gallon and at current gas prices I just stop at $100. I have no idea of the gallons it will hold. mine had new motor about 5,000 miles ago, depending on the mechanical condition could do slightly better or worse on gas millage.

Thanks for providing relevant data on the distance you can travel in your Chevy van, similar to that being driven by the victims.

Post was more than clear to me although in UK we call it petrol, and currently at 128.5p / litre. ;)

yeah i just spent the last 3 months driving thousands of miles around the usa and cananda its amazingly green and thriving compared to aus, very pretty

That must have been amazing I really glad it was a safe trip.

This crime is just so senseless I just don’t understand how you can just take someone’s life especially a young couple with their whole lives ahead of them.

[bbm]

yes now I'm confused too
who are the four missing? - the two boys and who else?

ETA: oh wait, you mean the two fugitives don't you? got it now

Sorry if confuses you more....Technically he's not a Texan. He's wanted for murder in Texas (not sure why he was there - possibly living there or passing through), but he's from North Dakota. ND is where he abandoned his vehicle and crossed into Canada (on foot it would seem).
I am not confused. And, yes you are right I forgot he was from ND. Many people were referring to him as a Texan...so yeah I forgot that I read he was from elsewhere.

That must have been amazing I really glad it was a safe trip.

This crime is just so senseless I just don’t understand how you can just take someone’s life especially a young couple with their whole lives ahead of them.

Yes.

In trying to sleuth this all out and deal impassively with the crime details, it's all to easy to miss that these were two very young people. Full of the optimism and innocent security that traveling in the world can give you

I didnt realize this was likely their second or third night on the trip and the sweet embrace captured on the gas station CCTV makes this all the more heartbreaking .

I think the person that did this was remorseless and cold. A real hard case. Maybe a known felon.

Last edited:
I wonder if the unidentified man died by being hit by a car. I watched the RCMP presser from this afternoon and when asked, the spokeswoman wouldn’t give a straight answer as to whether his manner of death was homicide (but she did confirm LF and CD died by gun violence).

She then said the investigations are complex and fluid. JMO but that wording seems like his cause of death wasn’t as obvious as gunshots or stabbing. Maybe he had bruises and trauma, but whether that came from a beating or being hit by a car, they still don’t know for certain and are still investigating. Of course, if you hit someone with a car and they die that’s homicide, but if they’re still trying to figure out the scenario surrounding his death, maybe she doesn’t want to publicly commit to saying it was homicide yet. Just thinking out loud.

And to give another anecdote :D 10 years ago I was hit by a car as a pedestrian. I ended up being fine, but I still had trauma and bruises. I remember finding black and blue marks in places that weren’t directly hit by the car...still not really sure what happened there. So I can see how a death investigation with a bruised and battered body with no obvious outward cause of death (like a gunshot wound), could be complicated and take time.

These two....south but they are missing as well. Their vehicle was found near Logan Lake.
Surrey RCMP seeking missing men after vehicle found near Logan Lake, B.C.

Two men missing from Surrey BC and abandoned vehicle discovered in Logan Lake BC (300 km away). Thread on here as well. Will look.

ETA Link
CANADA - Canada - Ryan Provencher, 38, & Richard Scurr, 37, jeep found abandoned, Surrey, B.C, 17 July 2019

whatttttttttttt?

This has officially gotten crazy. I can't keep up.

I wonder if the unidentified man died by being hit by a car. I watched the RCMP presser from this afternoon and when asked, the spokeswoman wouldn’t give a straight answer as to whether his manner of death was homicide (but she did confirm LF and CD died by gun violence).

She then said the investigations are complex and fluid. JMO but that wording seems like his cause of death wasn’t as obvious as gunshots or stabbing. Maybe he had bruises and trauma, but whether that came from a beating or being hit by a car, they still don’t know for certain and are still investigating. Of course, if you hit someone with a car and they die that’s homicide, but if they’re still trying to figure out the scenario surrounding his death, maybe she doesn’t want to publicly commit to saying it was homicide yet. Just thinking out loud.

And to give another anecdote :D 10 years ago I was hit by a car as a pedestrian. I ended up being fine, but I still had trauma and bruises. I remember finding black and blue marks in places that weren’t directly hit by the car...still not really sure what happened there. So I can see how a death investigation with a bruised and battered body with no obvious outward cause of death (like a gunshot wound), could be complicated and take time.

I don't believe the unidentified man hit by a car. It would be very easy for RCMP to make inquiry related to "hit and run" if such was suspected.

Most recently, the B.C. RCMP indicated they are not ruling out links between the fatal double shooting of a pair of tourists, a man found dead near a burned-out vehicle and a pair of missing B.C. teens — all in northern British Columbia.

“It’s possible,” said RCMP Cpl. Chris Manseau at a police press conference Monday.

“We certainly are open to those possibilities. And our investigators are speaking to each other, sharing information and certainly looking at the possibility that they may be linked,” added Sgt. Janelle Shoihet.

Police say link ‘possible’ between northern B.C. double murder, missing teens, dead man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member