CANADA - Lucas Fowler, Australian & Chynna Deese, American, murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you doing? Why are you cherry-picking statistics? What did you do, a search for highest murder rate in Canada?

I suggest that you look at violent crime statistics for the US and Canada. There is a huge difference. Regina and Winnipeg , the latter of which having the highest murder rate in the country, are atypical and there is a reason for it.

We are not talking about Regina and Winnipeg, we are talking about Port Alberni. Helps to avoid apples to oranges comparisons. As for New York City, it’s true that the murder rate is down, very much in part due to Bloomberg’s strict gun control measures. This crime still makes a hell of a lot more sense if committed in NY, where I happen to live.
I have travelled across Canada several times and also know many others that have also.
This an extremely unusual crime to have campers just sitting on the side of the road murdered. In remote areas like this Canadians are over the top helpful and friendly. This did not happen in a big city, this happened in the remote wilderness where usually the only thing one has to fear are wild animals and hordes of mosquitos.

Kill a third person for "no apparent reason"? Theu had the most common basic criminal motive: robbery of property and elimination of wittiness or resistance to robbery.

And burning vehicle to eliminate forensic value is "no reason"? It is a very good reason.

As far as getting a semi auto rifle, a Mini 14 (the gun used in the largest shooting of students, ever), it is EASY in Canada. You don't need to give a "reason" to get one. Moreover we are talking about areas of Canada where gun ownership is highest per capita.

Again you are I are not common criminals like these two are. You and I may think there is no reason to commit basic felony robbery (stealing a car), or killing witnesses or people resisting robbery or burning a car to eliminate blood or fingerprints is not rational -- but these are common violent criminal behaviors.

Look, at this point you’re just spinning selective information. Furthermore, as I and others have explained, it is not easy to get a gun permit in Canada, and it is simply false that Vancouver Island has particularly high gun ownership. Indeed, a very small part of the population owns a gun in the entire country.

I’m not going to respond further. You are distorting basic facts about the differences between Canada and the US on gun ownership and the role of guns in crime. As someone who has lived in both countries, and has a gun license, I’m amazed that this is even being debated.

thank you, if someone finds the full version please post it, that photo below looks like a gas station or maybe a supermarket

280tmia.png

RCMP in British Columbia - Police request the public's assistance in locating the suspects connected to Northern BC investigations

Attachments

• kam.jpg
    kam.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 10
I have travelled across Canada several times and also know many others that have also.
This an extremely unusual crime to have campers just sitting on the side of the road murdered. In remote areas like this Canadians are over the top helpful and friendly. This did not happen in a big city, this happened in the remote wilderness where usually the only thing one has to fear are wild animals and hordes of mosquitos.

Precisely.

We know a couple of things seem important to them on the run: gas and alcohol.
If the burned out RAV4 is indeed related to these killers, what is the surrounding country like? Is this a dry town? Is there really pretty much nothing there? What about gas stations? Just curious the terrain- could they be hunkered down somewhere? They bought only $20 worth of gas last time which possibly indicates that they don’t have much money because I assume IMO they would’ve filled up the car completely? It’s really odd to me that they are burning the vehicles. It just makes it so much more obvious that they are involved by leaving a trail of burning vehicles. Ditching vehicles in busy parking lots (since they seem not to care if they’re on surveillance) would seem so much more practical if they don’t want to be found.

This is just frightening. It’s just a matter of time before there are more victims I’m afraid. Feels so helpless! I can’t imagine how authorities feel!

Once the facts are out on these kids, IMO it’s possible they’ll be kill-crazy psychos, and / or it’s possible they’ll have been motivated by more common situational factors. Who knows? What’s the point of arguing about it now? Don’t let the tension of waiting for their capture get to your heads MOO

I don’t think that it’s helpful to speculate on mental state or motive. I will say this. It is extraordinary that two teenagers from Port Alberni would use a gun to kill two people, even if for money, and then kill a third person for no apparent reason, and burn out one and maybe two vehicles, also for no apparent reason.

It is not common for people on Vancouver Island to have a gun license and illegal guns and ammunition just aren’t that easy to acquire, especially for a teenager in a place like Port Alberni.

Hunting on the island is complicated and expensive. The only other reason to own a shotgun is if you play skeet. I doubt very much if there is a skeet club anywhere near Port Alberni. A license for a pistol is harder to get and can only be carried to and from a range. This is not the United States we’re talking about.

Apparently one of them used a gun to kill the couple. This is just extraordinary. It would be interesting to know where the gun came from and whether it was a shotgun, rifle or pistol.

I agree, it seems extraordinary for them to use a gun to kill Lucas & Chynna. With the old van, they didn't seem to be much of a target for robbery. I'm curious as to how the decision was made to rob and murder the couple in that van. The choice seems somewhat random, when there were probably other opportunities. Did the killers follow them or saw them earlier? Was it a random choice made when the killers snapped or otherwise became suddenly agitated? IDK, but if they were looking for a quick robbery for cash, I'm guessing there were other opportunities they passed up. And why not just rob them and leave? Why kill them? They were unarmed. Their van wasn't running.

I agree, it seems extraordinary for them to use a gun to kill Lucas & Chynna. With the old van, they didn't seem to be much of a target for robbery. I'm curious as to how the decision was made to rob and murder the couple in that van. The choice seems somewhat random, when there were probably other opportunities. Did the killers follow them or saw them earlier? Was it a random choice made when the killers snapped or otherwise became suddenly agitated? IDK, but if they were looking for a quick robbery for cash, I'm guessing there were other opportunities they passed up. And why not just rob them and leave? Why kill them? They were unarmed. Their van wasn't running.

How is it unusual? Many homicides in commission of robbery in Canada are by firearm.

as far as robbing the couple be it for food, cash, gas and or stealing van-- it is a crime of opportunity. why? Because they were there on the side of the road stopped. it is easier to carjack or rob people with a parked car with the occupants and keys nearby, than people in one driving at 100 kph.

After criminal on criminal (the vast majority of murder) and domestic dispute murder, homicide in commission of robbery is one of the most common remaining murders types.

Back to BS’ favourite Lanius film/game.

Lanius

From this website, the character Lanius is immune to fire. And in the ‘Notable quotes’ section, this (bbm):

‘We shall see how brave you are when nailed to the walls of Hoover Dam, your body facing West so you may watch your world die’.
More about Lanius from above link is quite frightening to possibly be seen play out in reality if this were in fact the mindset of the 2 perps:

"As a symbol, Lanius was the perfect legionary. His very name, Latin for "butcher", was granted to him after victory in several battles.[14] His legendary brutality led to him being considered a savage beast, and Caesar made a point of noting that he supposedly was only loyal to Caesar himself, with no love for the Legion. [BBM] His apparent lack of loyalty to the greater organization was considered an asset, as he cared little for battlefield losses or legionary deaths in general. All that mattered to him was victory over the enemy, at any cost. [BBM] To reinforce his reputation, Caesar relied on Lanius to implement punitive measures against underperforming legates and centurions: Executing the officer in front of his troops, then having every tenth legionary in the disgraced unit beaten to death by his peers.[15] The decimatio (decimation) was a terrifying ritual and has caught the attention of Radio New Vegas, which promptly disseminated the news across the Mojave, bolstering Lanius' mythical status in the Mojave.[16]?

Not sure if this was posted previously. Here is an recent overview which includes a pretty lengthy interview with BS's father PRIOR to BS & KM being listed as suspects. It is interesting in that it gives you an insight to their fascination with video games & guns.
Northern B.C. murder suspects believed to be in Manitoba, RCMP say
sounds like he is casting about to blame externalities. There are scores of peer reviewed studies showing video game play does not correlate to increased risk of actual crime commission.

the burnt truck looks to be off the road and in the trees, also looks like was a intense fire that destroyed it. why would the forest not catch fire with the truck? I am not doubting anything about the truck just wondering why.

Did MSM ever report whether the camper portion of the 2 perps truck camper was ever found? I've been looking for a source and can't find one. Thanks!

The photo of the truck in GH video doesn't show the camper attached so not sure but the article below states camper/truck were found burning.

Suspects in B.C. deaths 'likely' still travelling, may have altered appearances: police

From the link: Four days after the discovery of the young couple’s bodies, police found a flaming truck with an attached sleeping camper belonging to the suspects abandoned on the side of Highway 37, near Dease Lake in B.C. Approximately two kilometres away from the vehicle, the body of an unidentified man was uncovered at a highway pullout.

They are apparently refusing to talk to the media.
Which is smart. I've seen people who get interviewed have internet loons threaten them afterward.
the burnt truck looks to be off the road and in the trees, also looks like was a intense fire that destroyed it. why would the forest not catch fire with the truck? I am not doubting anything about the truck just wondering why.
It's been a very wet year.

Why do we not have more information on these two, how come school ‘friends’ aren’t giving us some insight as to who they are?
Excellent question. Even the WalMart employee that seemed to know they slightly didn't speak about the perps directly and instead focused on the impact of the overall situation on their community.

Wonder if people were simply afraid of the 2 perps or perhaps LE has requested that personal opinions on the perps not be shared by people that RCMP have interviewed? Or perhaps the 2 were just typical 19 year olds and so seemed normal to anyone that knew them? We know that one of the perps did graduate from HS and another did not graduate. I haven't been able to find an article to explain why both didn't graduate.

The fathers commentary I thought was honestly given at a time when the 2 were still identified as missing IMO. Could simply be a case of disenfranchised youth who are socially disconnected. Find it hard to believe that simply working for WalMart for a short period of time would/could have pushed these 2 into the mental state of a multi province crime shooting spree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashley216