CANADA - Lucas Fowler, Australian & Chynna Deese, American, murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Go with the data. More kids are raised singe parent family than 25 years ago, kids have more autonomy than 25 years ago -- and yet for example murder and violent crime rates are both down in the US by 50%. In all but a few cities it is down more like 60% to 65%.

A certain number of people will be drawn to basic crime like these two guys were (these are carjacking with murder a very basic crime).

We don't know their criminal records because in Canada they are confidential and these two are only non-juveniles for a very short period of time. From all we know they started shoplifting, did some theft and robberies and were mugging people at 16,17 years old and have completely followed the typical petty criminal graduating to violence path.
In addition, more kids are raised with zero accountability for their actions. There is little responsibility expected.

Take these guys - no jobs until recently, doing poorly in school. Who has been buying all these video games and funding their “training?” Were excuses made for their behavior?

Right now it’s not my main focus, but when this is resolved, I will be very interested to hear how these young men were parented. There may well be mental illness involved, but the consistent trends I see in parenting are scary. MOO

That $20 was probably all the cash they had left.

editing to add this: Sarah MacDonald on Twitter

That solves the question of the whereabouts of the camper.

editing to add this:Andrew Kurjata on Twitter
No missing people reported in the area of the mystery body.
I have another take on the $20 gas purchase:

At that point they had the grey Rav4 with the BC plates. I believe in the Split Lake gas bar they knew they were going to dump that vehicle, and only put enough gas in it to get themselves somewhere & have enough to burn the vehicle.

They also are not using any stolen credit/debit cards that we know about, so as not to leave a quickly-found trail.

If this burned vehicle is the Rav4 ( and it certainly looks like that body style), I think they’ll be found in another small, unobtrusive vehicle with Manitoba plates that gets fairly decent mileage.

I think they’re being careful with their cash, but another carjacking/robbery/ murde could net them another cash hit ( though not likely a large one) . In that case, they might target a more affluent - looking tourist vehicle.

wonder why they didn't burn the blue van.
I'm guessing that didn't think they needed to burn the van to cover their tracks. They burned their own vehicle to cover themselves, imo, and burned the other vehicle (IF it is that other vehicle found up north) to cover themselves too, after news reports linked them to it.

When the left the blue van, they didn't think anyone would link them to it, so why burn it?

Speculation only, jmo.

Maybe these guys sold the camper canopy for cash.

Maybe the Grandma wired money to her grandson or he stole her cards and they were traced.

Or the same idea for the unidentified victim and police are not releasing the identity so they can somehow trace their movements - could be cell phones or cards if they are set up for tap and pay.

Maybe part of their “game” is to use $20 dollars worth of gas as an indicator to find a new car when close to empty or the car only needed to be topped off.

The camper melted in the fire. I just post on the other thread

ACTIVE SEARCH - Canada - Kam McLeod, 19, & Bryer Schmegelsky, 18, last seen Sask, mid July 2019 *Armed & Dangerous*

I have another take on the $20 gas purchase:

At that point they had the grey Rav4 with the BC plates. I believe in the Split Lake gas bar they knew they were going to dump that vehicle, and only put enough gas in it to get themselves somewhere & have enough to burn the vehicle.

They also are not using any stolen credit/debit cards that we know about, so as not to leave a quickly-found trail.

If this burned vehicle is the Rav4 ( and it certainly looks like that body style), I think they’ll be found in another small, unobtrusive vehicle with Manitoba plates that gets fairly decent mileage.

I think they’re being careful with their cash, but another carjacking/robbery/ murde could net them another cash hit ( though not likely a large one) . In that case, they might target a more affluent - looking tourist vehicle.
They could've stolen a car BEFORE getting to Gillam where they apparently (not confirmed) burned the Rav4. They could've driven separately for awhile, ditched the Rav4, and then continued together in the "new" stolen car. So, looking for a stolen car in Gillam might not be where to look. Instead look just about anywhere along their expected route.

jmo

1. camper melted in the fire, you can see stuff collected by RCMP on a blue tarp.

2. burnt RAV4 was found closer to Bird than Gillam, and someone took a photo of it on fire Monday evening.

All other reports, including missing guy from Fox Cree Nation, are rumours at this point.

Last edited:
In addition to looking for any stolen cars, I think there should be a look out for any vehicles that could go off-road easily, whether a jeep-type car, ATV, etc. (I'm not an off-roader so don't know what would work.) They might have headed on trails rather than roads. (Good luck with that.)

jmo

Edited to correct "ATM" to "ATV." Two different things, lol.

There’s something quite odd about this. It makes it sound like neither of them has a gun license. It is highly unlikely that these guys would have acquired a gun or guns illegally, and you need to show your license to purchase ammunition. Gun control in Canada is really strict.

I have to disagree, it’s easy to get guns in Canada. My ex was a bad person, he even had a weapons ban and he had 16 guns, all acquired from gun stores by friends for a price. Guns are easy to get in Canada, if you have a licensed friend or family member to borrow or steal from.

I'd like to know that trauma counselling has been provided to the families of the alleged perpetrators... perhaps it has. I guess that's not the kind of information that would be a high priority for media to seek and report on right now. It would just be good to know that the father we've seen in an interview (when he thought his son was a missing person), isn't battling it out alone right now.

We have victim services in Canada, who will offer services to the family and victims families. Victim services is a really amazing program.

If they saved every penny from working at Walmart for 5 weeks, they would probably have netted at least $4,500 between them. There is no good reason for them to start robbing and killing people days into their trip. I think they are thrill killers.

BS's father says he bought him an Airsoft rifle about two years ago. “His buddies all had them and that was their outdoor video game. You know, a real-life video game,” he said.

Manitoba Mounties on all-night patrol as search for suspects in 3 killings continues

In addition to looking for any stolen cars, I think there should be a look out for any vehicles that could go off-road easily, whether a jeep-type car, ATM, etc. (I'm not an off-roader so don't know what would work.) They might have headed on trails rather than roads. (Good luck with that.)

jmo

Technically the Rav4 is a 4wd vehicle, so I think they’d go for something like that again, small, better gas milesge, less conspicuous, Manitoba-plated, or a tourist rental car.

A tourist could go missing for longer before authorities were alerted than a local person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashley216