Canada - Lucas Fowler, Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I looked at the video of the two suspects walking through the store, and I had thought that Camo guy was just fussing with his buttons, but I wonder if he is actually using his arms to cover the big breast pockets on shirt. If you stop the video just a split second from the end, when you can see BS with his arms lowered walking out of the store, it looks he has a lumpy pocket.

Am I imagining things? Could he have a gun in his pocket?

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/fugitives-bc-manitoba-schmegelsky-mcleod-manhunt-1.5226755

I looked at the video of the two suspects walking through the store, and I had thought that Camo guy was just fussing with his buttons, but I wonder if he is actually using his arms to cover the big breast pockets on shirt. If you stop the video just a split second from the end, when you can see BS with his arms lowered walking out of the store, it looks he has a lumpy pocket.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/fugitives-bc-manitoba-schmegelsky-mcleod-manhunt-1.5226755

What I see, they turn into the aisle and as they approach the mushroom looking umbrella thingies on the left, it actually looks like he is pulling something dark out from the top of his shirt...gloves?

His breast pockets looked very flat to me.

When they showed up in Split Lake they needed gas and bought $20 worth.

The RAV4 has a fuel efficiency of about 8L per 100 km. If gas was e.g., $1.25/L they would have been able to travel about 200 kms on $20, which would put them where the RAV4 was found. They surely did run out of gas and decide to torch the abandoned vehicle.

With no sightings outside of/since Gillam, they are surely in the bush somewhere without supplies.

Yes by then I think they were down to their last $20 too, had no idea after they passed through Gillam they were on a dead end road passing through First Nations territory. They were on the lookout for another victim with a trustworthy vehicle and a wallet of cash or credit cards. Luckily they didn’t find one.

If the vehicle hadn’t quite yet run out of gas, my imagination adds karma into the mix....an engine fire and they didn’t have time to remove their camping supplies or provisions. Even if they did run out of gas, carrying provisions through forest and muskeg would be difficult. JMO

For those interested in learning more about online gaming communities and the opportunity they offer for extensive communication between members, there is a tragic case that just happened in Toronto/Markham where 4 people were found murdered: CANADA - Menhaz Zaman, 23, Markham, Toronto, Suspect in Quadruple Homicide - Markham Family Murders

Not much on the thread yet as it just started but MSM reporting about the online gaming world is facinating. I wonder how deeply involved the 2 suspects in this cases were in that world and I wonder if RCMP has been actively monitoring communication on the various platforms?

I am posting this information ONLY to provide a source for folks that might not know too much about online gaming communities to learn more about it. I am in NO WAY making a comment that these communities or gaming in general had ANYTHING to do with why the 2 suspects have done what they seem to have done.

I am always curious to learn as much about suspects as possible and not knowing much about the online gaming communities, I was facinated to fall down the rabbit hole last night reading about the Toronto case murder suspect and how he spent his time actively involved in these communities to effectively set up a fantasty world for himself as he withdrew from the day to day life that most of us enjoy with no question!

Edit to add link to article about trends in online gaming communities and psychological issues:

Cybersecurity expert Daniel Tobok said he wasn’t surprised when he heard that quadruple homicide suspect Menhaz Zaman allegedly shared the details of the killings in on an online gaming chat group, called Perfect World, before and after the murders.

“There’s been an emerging trend in the past five to seven years,” said Tobok.

“What we’re seeing today is, with a lot of the social media platforms, a gateway — [to] have a new way to communicate your message, have a lot of viewers either commenting or being a part of that.”

Tobok adds that the world of gaming has ‘exploded’ over the past few years, and even though most of the online chatter is about gameplay, people have started using it as a platform to discuss more heinous activities. [BBM]

MOO

Last edited:
What I see, they turn into the aisle and as they approach the mushroom looking umbrella thingies on the left, it actually looks like he is pulling something dark out from the top of his shirt...gloves?

That's what I've always seen as well, although I have no clue what it is.

I don't see anything that looks like a gun in a pocket. it looks like just fabric bulk to me from the way those pockets can expand. the photo a few post back of him standing with his airsoft gun the pocket is stuffed and you can see how much that pocket expands so there has to be fabric bulk to it.

At about the 10 second and 39 second mark he does appear to have something black in his hand. To me it looks like it’s a soft thing though.

Last edited:
Agree.

There was a pixelated picture of a RAV4 circulating on these boards, saying it was them inside. From a security or traffic cam.
Not a photo released by LE though.
That grainy photo of the Rav4 was released the day of the initial RCMP press conference that announced KM and BS were suspect and had been spotted in Saskatchewan approximately 20 hours earlier than the presser. Here is one media coverage of it...if you scroll down, they attribute the photo to the BC RCMP.

UPDATED: Manhunt underway for B.C. teens wanted in Alaska Highway deaths

At about the 54 second mark he does appear to have something black in his hand. To me it looks like it’s a soft thing though.

That's the end of the video...and you can't even see his hands at that point. Sorry but I am very confused as to what you are seeing...

That grainy photo of the Rav4 was released the day of the initial RCMP press conference that announced KM and BS were suspect and had been spotted in Saskatchewan approximately 20 hours earlier than the presser. Here is one media coverage of it...if you scroll down, they attribute the photo to the BC RCMP.

UPDATED: Manhunt underway for B.C. teens wanted in Alaska Highway deaths

I don't take their word for it. I take word of the LE. They say they were last seen in it. They have not released a photo of it otherwise it would be all over more legitimate sources.

ETA: It would also be here somewhere
RCMP Manitoba (@rcmpmb) | Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members